Author's Chapter Notes:
Well duh, the song here is love drunk by Boys like Girls.
“I think you’re drunk.” Bobby muttered getting up from the table she sat at, pouting.
Six shots of tequila, three beers and no one bothered counting how many champagnes. She was absolutely smashed.

“Don’t be ridiculous.” She mispronounced the last word.
It was almost midnight now, and most the students were still partying. Logan however, had already left with Jean. “You should go to your dorm.” He muttered.
“You should go to your dorm!” She said loudly, and nearly laughed but decided that was stupid.
“Fine, I’m going to bed. I’ll see you tomorrow okay?” He started putting on his jacket.
“Fine.” She agreed watching him walk away

She heard someone pull up a chair beside her. “What happened?” Remy murmured.
“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” She whispered into her glass.
“Fine. But can we go walk around a bit? This loud music is giving me a head ache. And you need to sober up.” He took her arm in one hand and pulled her out the door.

Only Kitty noticed, but she soon left and went to a certain icy room.

“You’re really strong,” She giggled as he dragged her out. “You should do something that... makes you strong!”

“Whatever you say Rogue, now look I need you to show me where something is...” He glanced down to see her staring up at him.

“You have red eyes...” she whispered. “I thought they were brown but... they have like a... a... red tint.”

He smiled down at her. “Yeah.” He murmured, brushing a strand of her hair behind her ear. When he met her eyes again he realized they were just inches away.

For a moment, they just stared at each other, then he felt her hand on his shoulders, wrapping around his neck. His smile widened, and just gently he pressed his lips against hers. It only lasted a moment, short and sweet. When she opened her eyes, he was staring at her. She kissed him again.