Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay, so despite my crazy life right now, I couldn't resist taking part in 'Logan's Chair'. Huge thanks to Moviemom44 for setting this up and for filling my head with never-ending chair-related Roganess!

In an ideal world this would follow on directly from Moviemom's, Lunarkitty's and Summersky's contributions, however you’ll see it doesn't quite.

Oh well…
I trudge heavily along the corridor, weary from battle, every muscle groaning with pain despite my healing ability. I feel like I’ve been to war. I won’t admit it out loud but I’m exhausted from the recent mission. It’s been bitterly long, six solid days of violence and bloodshed and my only gratifying thought is that Rogue hasn’t been involved in this particular assignment.

I’m desperate to see my girl, to smell her, touch her, show her how much I've missed her. Hell, lets be honest, I want nothing more than to fuck her. I’m covered in grime and sweat, still bloodied from battle, yet I have every intention of taking her the moment I lay my eyes on her. It's a powerful need, taking precedence over any pain, more important than my deep thirst and my ghastly appearance.

I know she'll be in my room, she has virtually moved in there now, although the geeks in this place remain naively unaware. I throw open the bedroom door forcefully to alert her to my presence but I quickly swipe to catch it before it slams into the wall as my eyes take in the sight of Marie, curled up in my chair, sleeping peacefully.

My favourite girl in my favourite chair.

There's a slight smile playing on her lips and I wonder what she's dreaming about. So serene is the sight it almost eliminates the harsh reality of the past few days.

My plan was to pounce on her, claw off her clothes and ravish her without let-up; to remind her once again that despite my recent absence, she is mine and mine alone.

Yet as the Wolverine stirs wildly inside with this thought dominating his mind, I hold back, just for a few seconds, so I can watch her sleep. I want to soak in this vision of her, store it in my memory to draw upon whenever the days stretch on too long in some X-battle.

God I have missed her. My eyes leisurely drift over her body, lingering on the hints of soft flesh teasing out from under the green silk robe she's wrapped in. I ache inside at the lack of her whilst I've been away and I agonise over the distance that is still between us, only strides away and yet it's too far...

I close the door silently behind me and pace across the room, my footsteps soft on the thick carpet. As I kneel down at the foot of the chair I breathe deeply to soak in her scent. It's difficult to describe, but if I had to pick a single word to depict her scent it would be 'home'. And that word, 'home', was once an unfamiliar concept to me.

”Darlin’,” I whisper, leaning towards her. She stirs without waking, murmuring something undecipherable. Goddamn, she looks so innocent, so pure. Yet I know she is far from it, she has demonstrated that to me more than once.

I undo her robe deliberately slowly, the action erotically tormenting. As the cold air ripples over her skin she squirms, her breasts now exposed and I can’t resist a warm thick lick of one dark raspberry nipple.
It awakens her sharply and after a sleepy moment of recognition, she breathes my name with sparkling excitement, her lips swiftly finding mine, devouring me without hesitation, and disregarding my unkempt and gory appearance.

It’s worth any mission for this welcome home and that includes the particularly brutal assignment I’ve just faced.

Her legs wrap fluidly around my waist and as my hands caress down from her breasts to her taut stomach to the curve of her thighs I realise she has nothing on other than her flimsy silk robe.

With the recent gruesome carnage still fresh in my mind, the contrast of her body feels unreal; her soft flesh so inviting. I smooth my hands over every inch of her as she grapples with my belt, finally releasing me.

With her hands on my thighs she guides me to her, demonstrating exactly what she desires. My strained cock pauses at her entrance and I know she’s barely had time to ready herself for me, yet I can’t hold back. I hope she can take my size without the usual foreplay, without her sweet wetness...

I thrust in violently and she screams in what I interpret as pleasure. I hold there, deep inside her, flushing with a prideful sense of possession that I am the only one who has ever taken her. The sensation of her clenching tightly around me as she adjusts to my size is mind-blowing, emphasised by her hands raking up over my chest and into my wild hair as her tongue eagerly meets mine.

I start to thrust with unrelenting force and the overwhelming sensation is dizzying. It’s exactly what I need; pure animalistic sex.

She is painfully stretched around my shaft, her nails scratching into me deeply, adding to the chaos of sensations. She loves me in every way she can, truly giving herself to me and removing the harsh memories of the last six days that until now have been inescapable, haunting my mind.

And damn it, I intend to give her everything I can offer in return. I struggle with words but I can communicate my love for her physically and I know she understands my language.

Until…

Jean. Shit, not again!

Fuck off out of my head Red!

Yet something is different this time. My eyes snap open in panic and I see it’s definitely Rogue I’m grinding into, my girl’s breath hot on my neck as she moans my name in sync with every deep thrust. It’s without doubt a fistful of Marie's rich brown locks that I am grasping to hold her close as she loses herself to me, oblivious to the fact that I'm unwillingly picking up Jean’s scent along with her own lustful aroma.

The redhead is near damnit, thick in my lungs and in an attempt to recoil her I bury my face into Rogue’s neck, deep into the sweet smell of her hair. Yet Jean's unwanted scent continues to bellow through forcefully just as I hear a gasp from four strides away and I realise the bedroom door has swung open.

Son of a bitch.

Rogue is still unaware and breathing my name heavily as I crank my neck to see Jean stood angrily staring at us, her arms folded across her chest and a snarl on her face.

The thoughts that run through my mind in a split second are decisive and blinded by lust: Ignore her and keep fucking my girl. I send out a silent message hoping she'll pick it up in that telepathic head of hers:

Get the hell out of here Red!

She ignores me and her angry yell alerts Rogue to her presence.

“You’ve really outdone yourself this time Logan!”

There’s a split second of complete frozen silent, the only movement being Rogue’s eyes fleeting up to meet mine, immediately followed by her shriek as she realises we’re not alone. Pushing herself backwards into the chair she scrambles for her robe, the action forcing me out of her unexpectedly, exposing my cock to the cool air.

“Fuck off Jean!” I roar as Rogue curls up behind me in an attempt to hide herself.

My eyes are on Marie, my hands reaching to cup her face in an attempt to reassurance her.

“Are you deaf?” I yell over my shoulder, still sensing Red's presence in the room, “Fuck off!”

Even with my back to her I sense the powerful mixture of anger and jealousy thumping off her in thick aggressive waves.

“She’s a student and you’re a teacher damnit," she yells, “It’s unacceptable behaviour Logan!”

She spins on her heels, marching out and slamming the door behind her with a vibrating shudder.

All I want to do is continue on from where we were but I know the moment has gone, any lust extinguished by the cold unexpected intrusion.

Rogue is distraught; I can see it in her eyes.

“Hey baby,” I whisper as I zip myself up, “Forget it. Fuck her.”

She coils herself up, wrapping that silk nightgown tightly around herself and I nudge into the chair, squeezing next to her and pulling her close.

Silence gathers until Rogue comments sadly, “I knew they wouldn't accept the idea of us together.”

“I don’t give a damn what they think,” I retort firmly.

“Logan, don’t you realise they could kick you out of the institute for this?”

I consider her words for a moment as I smooth my fingers through her hair.

“Kid, I’m sure Xavier knows that the only reason I put up with their goddamn rules is because you’re here. It’s the only motivation I have to fight for their geeky cause.”

She looks up to me with a weak smile but I can see the worry in her eyes.

“And they need me on these damn X-missions,” I continue with a shrug, “So let them kick me out. It'd be their loss.”

Her eyes remain on mine, as wide as saucers, “But I don't want you to go.”

I pull her closer and her head falls onto my shoulder.

"Nor do I darlin', but if it happens, make no mistake, I’m taking you with me.”

She smiles up to me as I add, “And this chair.”