Author's Chapter Notes:
A/N: So, upon a suggestion by a reviewer to make a second chapter of “Does your mother know?” I thought about it -- then decided it would be more fun to make a series of one-shot song-ficlettes from various points in time in my crazy Rogan universe.

So this is a one-shot.

Song? “Young Girl” Glee Cast Version. What can I say, I’m basically providing you guys with a fan soundtrack for Rogan, lol! P.S. Recommend songs for the next installment in the reviews, and I’ll be happy to oblige!
Young teacher
The subject of schoolgirl fantasy
She wants him so badly
Knows what she wants to be
With all the charms of a woman
You’ve kept the secret of your youth
Bookmark it, she’s so close now
This girl is half his age


Logan plunked his muddy combat boots up onto his teacher’s desk with a sigh. His cushy, leather chair leaned back all the way as he ran hands through scruffy, unkempt, just rolled-out-of-bed-delicious looking hair. He narrowed his eyes as his students poured into the classroom, a book on art open on his desk.

He had no fucking clue how to teach these kids about pointillism.

His class, mostly made up of the institute’s pre-teenie boppers was uproariously loud. His post-twenty-shots-of-bourbon head ache throbbed slightly. He always hated the fucking first day of school.

And why pointillism this early in the semester?

To make a damn point, hah! Get it?! He laughed at himself inside, shaking slightly at the joke. Marie would think it was hilarious -- he’d tell her on the phone later. Good lord, fall break couldn’t possibly come fast enough. He didn’t know how much longer he could take this craziness without the kid around.

A ball of paper hit his face, and he snarled, one lip creeping up like a dog preparing to snap. His claws shot out, and he leapt out of his chair. Six identical adamantium blades dragged along the chalk board, creating a hair-raising, spine tingling sound that brought the room to a silent standstill.

One little girl with red pigtails started to cry.

Good. Fucking good, she should cry. She was in for a hell of a semester.

“Pull your notebooks out, open up your textbooks to page twenty-three!” Logan barked, stepping into the shoes of an imaginary drill sergeant. Papers shuffled around him, the kids hurrying to do what he asked.

Reaching into his jeans pocket, Logan pulled out his projector remote and turned the piece of shit on, then adjusted the uncomfortable collar of his hunter green polo shirt. Fucking Chuck, always making him wear some sort of monkey suit. “Today, class,” he said, leering at the nearest sixth grader, who melted into some sort of gooey puddle on his desk chair -- the fuck kind of mutation was that -- “We are going to be learning about a fellow by the name of Monet!”

The projector shot a picture of one of Monet’s famous paintings, all of them flowers and other fluffy shit, up onto the chalkboard. Having shredded three smart boards and several projector screens, the Wolverine was relegated to using the cheapest materials possible, in other words, pretty much no technology and a projector that had a laser beam forcefield hot enough to bore a hole through adamantium.

He found that out the hard way.

Anyways.

“You, firebreath,” Logan roared, jerking a boy who had smoke steaming out of his nose and ears to the front of the room, “What do you see in this painting?”

“Um, a lily pad?” he stammered, smoke coming out quicker due to increased nervousness and making Logan gag.

“No! Siddown! You, hell-girl,” he said, pointing at a little blond with tiny horns poking out of her forehead, “What do you see?”

“Little dots?” she eeped out quietly, hands shaking.

“You are correct, give the kid a prize!” Logan laughed.

“I get a prize?” she asked, hopefully.

“You got the answer right, sounds good enough to me.” he snarled, turning back to the chalkboard. One adamantium claw shot out and stabbed straight through a piece of canvas he had suspended on a steel frame Colossus had helped him set up this morning.

“See this, kiddos?” he said, gesturing to the hole. “Monet painted his pretty pictures by using little, individual points. Now, I, on the other hand, have six, much larger points.”

The kids stared at him in awe as he went to work, claws stabbing in methodically as he created an outline of Cyclops’ head and shoulders in his X-men leathers.

“Wow!” the red-haired kid in front gasped, “That’s great!”

“Did I say you could talk?” Logan said, smirking. God they fell for it.

“No...” she stammered.

“Well let me make my point then.” Logan hissed, dragging his claws down to his sides, arm muscles bulging underneath the sweltering polo. He swiftly cut an ‘X’ through the canvas, shredding Scooter’s face. “You speak out of turn, you break the rules in my class, ever again -- I’ll make you my next art project.”

The class was so silent he could hear each and everyone of these newbies breathing, their heartbeats beating rapidly, adrenaline pumping.

“Now get the hell out of here. Class dismissed.” he growled, plopping back down into his chair with a satisfied smirk as the stampede of little feet running as fast as they could pattered down the hallway.

“That was mean, sugar.” a southern-fried, sweet tea dripping voice purred from his classroom doorway.

“Marie?” he asked, eyes popping open to stare, flabbergasted at his protege. Her hair was pulled back into a pony tail, two white streaks dangling around her cheeks. She wore a pair o’ those skinny black jeans and a flowing top - he could barely see her beige, practical bra beneath it.

“In the flesh.” she laughed, walking in. Low heeled caramel colored boots covered her legs to the knees, but her arms were bare and naked. Sometimes he forgot that she could touch people now -- just made his breath catch in his throat at the thought.

“What’re you doing home so early? You don’t have break for another month! They didn’t kick you out did they, cuz if they did,” he began, hands taught on the edge of the desk.

She leaned over, one bare finger touching his lips and silencing him. “Don’t worry, sugar, it’s my senior semester, remember? I’m working an internship in town with that occupational therapist, Dr. Cho. I’m going to be at the mansion all year.”

Logan gulped. He couldn’t stop his eyes from fixating on her chest, which shook as she laughed at him, continuing her conversation that he was no longer listening to completely.

“Logan? Dinner?” her voice said, whole hand palming his cheek gently.

“Sure, sounds great.” he croaked, throat dry.

Oh God he always forgot why he secretly hated Marie coming home for breaks.

He was fucking in love with her.

In love with a student.

Don’t stand
Don’t stand so close to me
Young girl you’re out of your mind
Your love for me is way out of line
Better run girl
You’re much too young girl


Logan groaned as Marie rocked back and forth, her hips sliding against his arm as they waited in line at the hot dog stand. Her internship had been stressing her out, so Logan had offered a no-holds-barred weekend to themselves on the Jersey shore. He’d told Marie to pack light and taken the new bike he’d purchased after wrecking Scott’s old one.

He wished he’d known that Marie was only packing swim suits.

For crying out loud, it wasn’t just her hip brushing against his bare arm, it was the sultry curve of her buttocks. Thank God the water was cold, he was going to have to dive in dick first before she saw his hard-on. To make it even worse, they’d rented only one hotel room.

Oh no, not stressful for him at all. He’d just come in his pants the night before while dreaming of Marie, in the same damn bed as Marie, wrapped in her scent like a warm blanket.

His secret was so fucked.

They got their hotdogs and returned to the picnic blanket. Logan managed to position her big tote bag to hide his raging erection. Marie wouldn’t want to leave the hotdogs where the seagulls could get to them, so water was out of the question. He tried not to watch her as she lifted the hot dog to her mouth. Even with chili, coleslaw, and gobs of ketchup and mustard on it, the idea of putting something big and hot in her mouth was enough to make him cough on his own footlong.

Chili dropped onto his chest, and before he could reach up and flick it off, Marie leaned over and licked it.

Licked it right off his chest.

“Be right back.” he wheezed, flying towards the water faster than you can say Jiminy-Cricket. He didn’t need the water to cool off his erection.

He just needed it to wash the tell-tale damp stain of panticus-spermicus off his swim trunks.

Temptation, frustration
so bad it makes him cry
beneath your perfume and makeup
you’re just a baby in disguise
Get out of here, before you have the time
to change your mind
Cuz I’m afraid you’ve gone too far


Logan was laying on the comfy hotel room bed, thanking God he’d gotten a king size so maybe Marie wouldn’t be able to see how freaking-nutso-horny he was for her. She was his student. He was supposed to protect her from guys like him.

And then she walked out of the bathroom.

Wearing a tiny little towel.

Tiny.

Little.

Towel.

Logan was screaming inside. Turning her back to him, Marie bent over, and he caught a glimpse of landscaped nether-regions and firm backside that made him let out a whispered moan.

“You say something, sugar?” Marie asked, innocently raising an eyebrow.

He shook his head back and forth in a ‘no’ motion as she positioned the black, see-through, lace shelf bra she had put on with her back turned. The towel slipped down around her waist, and Logan.

Well Logan, sadly enough, was trying to discreetly hump the pillow before she turned around. If she got in bed like that he wasn’t going to be responsible for what happened next. He inhaled deeply, and the aroma of freshly cleaned and exfoliated Marie, possibly lotioned for optimal smoothness Marie, aroused as fuck Marie, hit him like a ton of bricks.

Aroused? Check.

Student? Check.

Morals? Out the window.

Logan crept up behind Marie, hands sliding to sit in the area where her waist nipped in sharply, “You trying to seduce the big,” he rocked his hips into her towel clad ones suggestively, “bad, Wolverine, darlin’?”

“Oh...yes I am.” she groaned, and leaned back wholeheartedly into his touch, he could feel her heart beating faster as one hand slid fingers up her flat stomach to cup a breast, tweaking a nipple and making her arch her spine, buttocks rocking suggestively into his groin. His other hand dove southward, gently tweaking the edge of the towel until it fell in a messy heap on the floor.

His fingers gently slid between already slick folds, thumb finding and gently rubbing her, one finger slipping inside her tight, wet heat. “Marie,” he groaned, teeth finding her ear, nipping a line down his neck to her collar bone, “are you sure?”

“Yes!” she groaned, “Logan, yes, yes, yes.”

They stumbled back to the bed, and her fingers had his swim trunks off, her fist grasping his thick length and pumping slowly, making him buck like a wild animal as he crouched over her on the bed. Her legs had already parted for him, and he could smell her arousal, lust, and desire wafting off of her like the sweetest of perfumes.

He pushed her hand away from him, even though it felt so good he could hardly fucking breathe. Crouching in between her legs, he pinned her hips down with his hands, leaving her no means of escape from his lips, now trailing kisses up her inner thigh, suckling the junction of flesh and apex of thighs before his tongue slid right up her center.

“Logan!” she practically purred, fingers fisting in the sheets. She couldn’t quite reach him from there, and he watched, fascinated as she bit her own arm in frustration. His raging hard-on went straight to roaring, and he could barely spread her open fast enough. He rubbed his length along her wet folds, dragging his tip along her pleasure nub and making her buck.

“Please!” she begged, “Please, Logan!”

And he froze. God, crap, he didn’t even know if she was a virgin anymore or not. Here he was taking advantage of her. What if she was just horny? I mean, teenagers, they did things like that...and he actually loved Marie. This couldn’t just be a one night stand for him, he had to...

WHOMPF!

Logan was flipped onto his back, Marie straddling his hips. Oh sheesh, he’d forgotten about that super-strength aspect of her mutation. She lifted herself up and sheathed him inside her in one swoop, and he threw his head back and just almost went right then and there.

“God, Logan, I couldn’t wait anymore.” she panted, and tight muscles sucked on him. He groaned pleasurably as she rocked forward, hands on his chest. He let her set the rhythm, almost crying when she slowed down to a stop. She leaned forward, her breasts pushing into his bare chest, hands running through his hair. The lack of pain let him know that she was most definitely not a virgin and there was no way in hell a virgin would know how to move her hips like that...

“I love you, Logan,” she whispered, “and I’ll understand if...if you don’t feel that way about me.”

“You’re a kid Marie,” he hissed sharply, turning his head, “I shouldn’t, I’m so experience, so much older, I can’t take advantage of you, I love you too much for that!”

“Logan,” Marie said, smiling gently -- an accompanying hip rock almost sent him into orbit and out of hearing range -- “I’m not a kid anymore, haven't been your student for almost five years, and I think you’re just telling yourself that to keep holding back.”

“Oh, I think we’re definitely past that point,” he panted, hoarsely as she rocked faster, setting up a quicker rhythm.

“Thank the Lord, I thought it’d never happen!” she laughed, then let out a keening moan as her orgasm rolled over her.

“Amen to that,” Logan growled, and followed her into bliss.


Don’t stand
Don’t stand so
Don’t stand so close to me
Don’t stand
Don’t stand so close to me
Young girl you’re out of your mind
Your love for me is way out of line
Better run girl
You’re much to young girl

Don’t stand
Don’t stand so
Don’t stand so close to me
You’re much too young girl
You’re much too young girl
Chapter End Notes:
Let me know what you think!