Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry it took so long. I tried to write this chap up the other night, but it just didn't feel right. So I had to start over.
Marie sat in the center of her bed listening to her friends talk about how cruel Logan was being to her.

Normally no one would ever dare bad mouth Logan in front of her. Yet she happened to agree with all of them this time.

When she had talked Remy into teaching her how to play poker, she had planned to use her new skills to convince Logan she wasn't a kid anymore.

When he had won the last hand, she had lost hope. Then he had started playing his mind games with her. Her hope had been rekindled.

Once again, he had tricked her.

So now, sitting amongst her friends, she planned her revenge. If Logan wanted to play dirty, then she would retaliate in like kind.

She had three days left, since her days were filled with endless chores, she had to rely on her friends to arrange everything.

Logan would never know what hit him, she thought. An evil grin emerging across her face.

He would know what it felt like to spend every waking hour cleaning.

"Chica, pay attention and stop daydreaming." Jubilee scolded.

"Sorry, Jubes." Marie replied.

"So here's what we've got so far. Kitty and John will sneak into the lab on Saturday. Everyone will be too busy to notice anything amiss." Pausing to breathe, Jubilee was almost bouncing off the bed.

"Then Remy and Bobby will keep Scott and Hank occupied all day Sunday. We can't do it Monday. Too many people will be around."

"While they are keeping them busy, Jubes and Piotr will set eveything up. Monday night around 10, we will set off the detonation. When Logan sees the destruction, he'll be sorry he messed with you." Kitty boasted.

"Are you sure it'll work? Will anyone get hurt?" Rogue questioned nervously.

"Please Roguey have a little faith. It's just harmless fun. A little chemical reaction. Nothing we couldn't do in the science lab. Just amplified a little bit."

Satisfied that everything would be fine, Marie smiled.

Come Monday night, she'd be the one laughing.
Chapter End Notes:
Already have Chapter 5 wrote. Gonna wait til at least tomorrow to upload it to give Ch.4 it's day in the sun.

Hope you like this. I like it a lot better than the originall version i had tried to write.