Author's Chapter Notes:
Marie gets a little revenge.
Standing under the frigid spray, body exhausted, muscles straining to find release, Logan closed his eyes. Leaning his head against the shower wall.

He had thought he was so brilliant when he had played with Marie. Now, however, he could only blame himself for his constant aroused state.

That little vixen, Marie, had been bending, stretching, and wriggling her body to the point where he couldn't even be in the same room with her for very long. Her long legs and firm butt had teased him all week. Yep he was a first class idiot.

But he'd be damned if those hormone driven little boys, she called her friends, would get to see her in her skin tight jeans.

Then, he thought of those looks she had been sending him every time she saw him. He knew most men didn't get turned on by being threatened with bodily harm. Yep, he was one sick puppy.

Turning off the shower, he wrapped the freshly laundered towel around his hips. Walking into his bedroom, he caught Marie's scent. All over his bed. The sheets practically oozed her sweet scent. Grabbing a pair of boxer briefs, he closed his eyes in sweet agony. Marie.

Dropping them back into the open drawer, he turned around and walked back into the bathroom for his third shower that day. He wondered, briefly, if a man could die because of a constant state of arousal. He could read the headline now.

"Man Dies of Continuous Hard-On"

Somehow, he could see Marie laughing at that. Probably her idea. She'd probably call it in to the paper herself.

Whatever happened to that sweet, innocent girl he saw in that bar?

Thank God, the week was half-way over. He wasn't sure how much longer he could restrain himself from taking her on the floor, against the wall, in his shower, or on his bed.

Yep, he only had himself to blame.
Chapter End Notes:
Sorry so short. This is what came to me last night.

Hate to say it, but I am having writer's block with Stay. So unless something happens within the next few days, I will be focusing on this story.