With a smirk that just smelled of mischief, even to someone without enhanced senses, Logan walked to Marie.

Leaning down, so that his mouth was pressed to her ear, he whispered.

"My room, tomorrow night. Be there."

Then he strutted out of the room like a proud rooster. Full of cockiness and self-assuredness.

The next morning, at breakfast, Logan came up behind her. His breath tickled her neck, speeding up her heartbeat.

Leaning down, he once again reminded her to be in his room later that night.

Marei was trembling with desire. Her only hope was that Logan wanted what she thought he wanted.

When she passed him in the hallway, he called out to her.

"Hey Marie, wear something light, cause it's gonna get hot."

She immediately went back to her room to take a really long cold shower.

Finally, it was time to go to his room. She had put on her skin-toned bodysuit, a new tube top, and a mini-skirt. Plus her pair of knee-high stiletto boots. Her makeup was carefully applied and her hair loosely pulled back with tendrils of curls hanging down her back.

Walking to his room, she practically floated on air.

Without knocking, she waltzed in.

"Hey darling, Grab that box on my bed and put it on. I'll be out in a minute." Logan called out from the shower.

Seeing the tiny box on his bed, she couldn't think of what could possibly be in there.

Tugging the lid off, she paused.

A tiny apron.

What the hell, Oh Lord, please don't tell me he was into role playing. How had she missed that with all his sexly based memories.

" I see you found your gift."

Standing in the bathroom's doorway, Logan smiles at her innocently.

"You'll find a list of things that need to be done on my dresser. Every morning for the next week, you'll come here and I'll give you your to-do list for the day."

"Huh, what?"

"Your chores, Marie. You said you'd do anything right? Well, this is what I want you to do."

"You want me to be your freakin' maid for a week!"

"I wouldn't say maid, but that works too. Tonight, I need you to do my laundry, clean my bathroom, and wax the floors. I'm heading into town. See ya in the morning, kid."

"Oh and Marie, next time you might want to wear something a little more comfortable. I'd hate for your nice clothes to get dirty."

Staring after him in disbelief, Marie couldn't believe what had just happened.
Chapter End Notes:
I debated over this chapter for a long time. Which is why i am just now posting it. I know several people didn't want a chapter like this. But my sister is completely in love with the way it is going. I do promise that there will be a Ratings Change before it is all said and done. Just bear with me.