Story Notes:
I wrote this a long time ago, but didn't like it so much, but my sister feel in love with it so I promised her i would upload it.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Wasn't sure how I want this story to go, so we will give it a teen rating for now, but it could possibly change.
"Hey Logan, whatcha doing later?"

"Watching a game. The Leafs are playing the Red Wings tonight."

"Oh well, okay then. See ya later, sugar."

"Wait. Where you wanting to do something later?"

"Well, I saw some of the guys playing poker today. And I was thinking it might be fun to learn. Then maybe I could play against them next time."

"Come on in, darling. If you're wanting to learn to play poker, then I'm your man."

You sure are, sugar. Marie thought.

30 minutes later, Logan had explained the rules and dealt the first hand.

After checking her cards, Rogue placed some poker chips in the center of the table.

Doing the same, Logan threw in a few more, upping the ante.

Finally, they revealed their cards. Logan had 2 pairs, while Rogue had a straight.

"Did I win, sugar?"

"Yeah darling, you won."

He couldn't believe that she had beat him. No one had been able to beat him in almost 20 years.

Five hands later, Logan was convinced that Marie had the best beginner's luck ever. She had almost cleaned him out. If he didn't start winning soon, he'd be busted.

Seeing Logan was almost out of chips, Marie decided to change the stakes.

"Okay, so how bout we do something different this time. Instead of using poker chips, we use our belongings..."

Not sure what she had in mind, but not wanting to spoil her fun, he agreed.

It started off with small stuff: beer, cigars, gloves, scarves, and other random things. Seeing shse had a full house, she decided to really up the ante.

"How bout this, if I win, you have to give me my first real kiss?"

"Okay, kid. But what about if I win?"

"Then you can have whatever you want."

Lifting his eyebrow, in his trademark tradition, he slowly smirked. "Anything I want?"

"Anything, sugar."

Sensing victory, she spread her cards out on the table.

Her heart fell when she saw Logan's hand. A Royal Flush. The plan she had painstakingly created had just come crashing down around her.

The only thing she could think of was what the stakes had been.

Had she really promised Logan he could have anything he wanted?

GULP!
Chapter End Notes:
I already have chapter two written up. So it will be up shortly. Just want to see how good a response this one gets first, because after all, we are all just feedback whores....LOL