Story Notes:
I wish Santa still visited my house.
Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm a sucker for themes and with Christmas being four days away I just had to. Not beta'd all mistakes are mine.
"Now just wait a minute Rogue, why do I hafta do this?" Logan all but whined.
"Because ya promised me ya would." Was the stern reply.
"When did I promise this?" Logan asked pointing to himself.
"When ya broke my favorite vase." Rogue replied tartly.
"It was an ugly vase Marie and I don't recall promising this."
"Ya're exact words were 'Ah'll make it up to ya Marie. I'll do anything just let me back inside it's freezing out here.'" She smirked remembering how she'd locked him outside and promised anyone who opened a door for him a swift ass kicking.
"I still don't think you shoulda gotten that mad." Logan replied gruffly.
"Logan that vase had my grandmothers ashes in it!"
He sighed and glared at himself in the mirror. "If I'd know that this is what you were gonna make me do I'da stayed outside."
"Oh quit yer whinin' and just get out there will ya? And don't forget this." Marie grinned and shoved him out into the hallway.
Logan heard kids cheering and sighed as he hefted the huge bag that felt like it weighed a freaking ton. He clomped over to the huge high backed chair and Ororo ushered the first child up to him.
"Mewwy Twismas Santa!" The little one said sitting on Logans lap.
"Ho ho ho. Merry Christmas little Girl, what would you like from Santa this year?" He replied his face going as red as the Santa suit Rogue had forced him into
He caught Rogue watching him from the back of the crowed and the look of love and pride in her eyes made the humiliation all worth it.
Chapter End Notes:
My son just learned to say Merry Christmas and that's how he says it Hope you enjoyed it. Please review!!