Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm really sorry guys. Things have been very hectic the last several weeks. Thank you all for being so patient. Hope this starts to please my readers that want Vic and Marie to get it on a little bit ;)
Her face was flush from the alcohol she had consumed. The scent of the man she was with was starting to seep into her very being, becoming one with her own scent. Her mind started to drift to what had happened earlier tonight. What was promised.

'If Ah win, Ya gotta make slow and sweet love t' meh.' Her own words rang through her ears over and over again. He wanted one night with her. She wanted to be made love to. He wanted to fuck. Either way it was inevitable that these two were going to be spending the rest of the night away from the bar and in a very intimate fashion.

Knowing what was at stake, the two of them had given their best... perhaps Victor had been a little easy on her. Or maybe when she was drunk she was much better at pool than she was when she was sober. They agreed that it would be the best 3 out of 5 games. The winner gets and takes what they want. It was tied. After 45 minutes, they had both won 2 games and it was coming down to the wire in this last one. 2 balls up, Marie being stripes, had her 11 pinned close to a corner pocket and Victor's 6 being in a most inconvenient spot in the middle of the railing on the opposite side of the table. The 8 ball stared at them from the center of the table, not caring which one knocked it in.

"Well Sugah, looks like it's mah turn." The cue ball was aligned almost perfectly for her to knock her ball in.

Victor grunted and took another swig of the beer he had in his right hand. "Don't get confident Sassy Pants. The game ain't over yet."

The Southern Charm leaked out with every word that she spoke as she brushed past him. "That may be so Vic, but Ah know that in the end Ah'mma win no mattah what." Leaving him speechless, she bent down, making sure that she stuck her ass out daringly enough, knowing that he was watching every single move that she made. With confidence she made her shot, easily sinking the ball she was aiming for. "That's one down an' one t' go." She stopped long enough to chalk the tip of her pool stick and give Victor a sweet smile before reassessing what her next shot would be. It was one of the shittiest shots she had ever had to take. And she missed her intended shot, to her dismay.

Victor broke out in a huge smile. Damn that man was striking when he smiled. It was as though he was really human and not merely a man who was nothing but an animal. She shook the thoughts from her head and focused on what shot she had left him. Aha! A bank shot. She still had a chance. A low voice from behind her growled in her ear. "I told you darlin', this game ain't over yet."
She felt one of his fingers run down her spine and her skin instantly was covered in fresh goosebumps.

In silence, Marie watched as he bent low to the table in the perfect form for the shot. A half hour ago he had shaken himself out of his big black trench coat. Which left behind a simple clean black shirt that tightly showed the muscles that obviously resided beneath. Faded black jeans that stretched over his thighs and taunt ass. Her emerald eyes fell to his arms. They were covered with the perfect amount of hair. The amount that radiated manliness. The hard formation of them and his large hands made her burn in places that she had never thought was possible. But what really got her was his face. She had never taken the time to really examine how handsome Victor was in the past. Hell when they first met, he had kidnapped her and held her hostage for magneto's scheme's. But now she wanted to see every single inch of his skin. His mutton chops, the color of his hair, the shape of his very kissable lips...

By the time she snapped out of it he had made his shot and was aiming for the 8 ball. "WAIT!" Okay, that came out a lot louder than she had wanted it to. Jesus Christ. Her tone softened as she walked over to him, a confused and suspicious look on his face. "Don'cha wanna get a token of good luck bef're ya take this monumental shot?"

He raised his eyebrow. "What did ya have in mind?"

She gave him a slight case of the puppy dog eyes and turned her head to one side slightly looking at him innocently. "Ah was thinkin' that Ah could give ya a good luck kiss."

In moments he had pulled her to him, knowing full well that the innocent act was not going to last. At least not with him. He was hoping he could bring out that spitfire passion that he knew she had within her. Her body was petite in comparison to his large one. he easily wrapped his arm around her waist protectively, not caring who would see them in such a way. His other arm was holding up the pool stick that he soon forgot he was holding.

Rogue looked into his eyes and was instantly lost. His eyes were the purest amber that she had ever seen. Yet there was something else that she hadn't quite seen before when someone looked at her. Sure, she had seen Jean look at Wolverine that way, but back then she didn't really know what exactly it meant. It was as though he was a hungry tiger and she was dinner that was going to be served to go. As if he was chilled to the bone and she was his only source of heat. It was a look of pure desire. A look a man only gave to the one woman that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. This was impossible, she must be misreading the look. She had to be.

"I'm waiting to be lucky." He grinned again. Oh God at this rate she was going to swoon.

"A gal should nevah keep a man waiting. Especially you." She had a grin on her own face as she slipped her arms around his neck, her fingers threading through his hair, pulling his lips to her own. If she thought his lips looked good...they sure as hell didn't compare to how they felt or tasted. Her body was going to explode if he pulled back. But he didn't. He was just as hungry for her as she was for him. She parted her lips long enough to let out a moan and Victor slipped his tongue into her mouth. Her heart began to pound wildly in her chest. She couldn't get enough of this. Instinctively she gently sucked on his tongue. He pushed his groin up against the curve of her lower stomach and she felt his arousal. Burning for her. Burning because of her. Reluctantly she backed away from his hold and his mind blowing tongue. Shaking slightly she looked up at him, her eyes clouded with lust.

"Good luck Sugah. Ya might need it."

He shook his head and swore under his breath at how tight his pants had suddenly gotten. God she had got him as hard as stone with one fucking kiss. As if trying to maintain self control over the animal inside of him wasn't hard enough? Shit. Temporarily distracted, he had completely forgotten they were playing pool over what sort of sex they were going to be having tonight. Victor shot halfheartedly, and the 8 ball had bounced off of an unexpected railing and flew across the table, damn near falling. Either way, he fucked up.

Marie giggled and moved into position. "Ah guess ya was right Sugah... this game ain't ovah until now. 8 in the corner." As if she wasn't trying hard at all to keep her composure Rogue shot and knocked the ball into the directed pocket. The cue ball stopped in the middle of the table. She had won. SHE BEAT HIM! It took a lot to make her smile until her face hurt, but she was very damn proud of herself so she couldn't help but have a shit-eating grin on her lovely face.

"Looks like ya gunna hafta be gentle t'night Big Guy." She walked over to the stick rack and put her stick away.

He was directly behind her his lips were on her ear. "And it looks like you are gunna have a night that you will never forget."

Turning around she met his eyes. There was no doubt in her mind that she was ever going to forget the man that she was going to give her virginity to. Let alone a man like Victor. She may lose her virtue tonight but will she leave behind her wounded heart as well? The night only knows.