Author's Chapter Notes:
I know that my fine readers have been eager for more chapters. And I promise you that the next 4 chapters are going to be full of naughty things and much Drama.

Comments are always welcome. Enjoy :D

**- Logan's thoughts.
Raging hard-on. Angry at himself. Fuckin pissed at Ice-hole. All of which ran along side with being emotionally confused as what he should do in order to get Marie where he wanted her. On his dick. NO. There was no way that he was going to force her to fuck him just so he could be happy. She would have to come to him willingly. He refused to have it any other way.

The air blew through his hair, trees flew past him as the road all but ran under the tires of his bike, headlights came and went as he easily maneuvered the motorcycle. He decided to avoid a trip to Canada, the tightness in his pants begged him to not go on such a long ride. If he hadn't been so butt-hurt about how raging his dick was, he would have at least smirked when he thought that this *takes a whole new term to crotch rocket*. But back to serious business, he also wanted to stay close to the mansion. In the morning he was going to talk to Marie. Maybe, just maybe, he could convince her to take a vacation with him. He could bring her to the cabin he had in Canada! She would love a good break from the X geeks. Perhaps if they spent enough time together she could get a glimpse of what a life with him would be like. He was no Mr. Rogers, but shit he thought he could make her happy. Maybe.

It would be perfect. He would hunt and see to her every single comforting need,she could do whatever she wanted around the house. If she wanted to cook she could cook. The cabin was only 2 miles away from the nearest town so if she needed to get out she could always take her truck with them... Logan's thoughts were cut off as he saw a sign that was unmistakably for a bar. Good thing. 'Cause 40 minutes on a Harley with a stiffy is not exactly his cup of tea. As he rose into the dirt parking lot of the bar that radiated maleness, out of the corner of his eye he saw a hooded figure. It was a woman who was petite and when she turned toward him he nearly shat his heart out of his rectum. She was the spitting image of the woman who stole his heart when she was 16. Angelic face, similar rosey pink lips, and soft ivory flesh. He parked his motorcycle and took the key out shoving it in the pocket of the leather jacket that he frequently wore. By the time he swung his leg over the bike to stand he noticed that the woman was making her way towards him. She merely looked at him as he gawked at her. She looked almost exactly like Marie, but there was a few differences; her hair was auburn, obviously dyed from the looks of her brunette roots that molded with the color of her long locks with no streaks of white that gently framed the outer curves of her face, her nose was shaped a little differently, and above all her eyes were not emerald green they were hazel. The woman was breathtaking none the less. Her eyes dropped from his and she continued to walk, directly into the bar that he was planning to go into.

After a few moments, he had collected himself from slightly shaken up about how a complete stranger could affect him in such a way. His racing heart slowed down, the sweat on his palms was wiped off onto his jeans, and he shook his head amazed at how much the stranger looked like Marie. His Marie. With a crack of his neck and a roll of his shoulders he stepped over the threshold of the bar to see the hooded woman sitting alone at the bar. Walking over there he sat 3 empty seats away from her. Even from that distance her scent radiated from her. She smelled like cheap booze, heavy perfume and stale sex. Interesting combination. But it made the wheels in his head start to turn. *What if it had been this woman that he saved? A woman who clearly did not have a set amount of morals, who held herself as if she was a servant to man. That could have been Marie. His Marie could have been this woman.* That is a trippy thought. The thought started to ease his still throbbing erection and replaced with a boiling amount of anger at the pit of his stomach. Nothing would ever get to his precious angel. Nothing and no one. Ever.

6 beers and 2 cigars later, she had still been sitting at the bar. Alone. Sipping her 3rd glass of rum and coke. He forced himself not to seem interested at all, that he was just there to drink away his thoughts, when in reality this woman was still making him curious. 10 minutes later the bartender asked if Logan wanted another drink. He passed. Tired of drinking for now, *he really should go back to the mansion and sleep before he has that chat with Rogue in the morning. It was going to be a hellova doozy to try and pull off.* He noticed a shift in movement as the hooded woman had moved into the seat next to him.

"So Handsome, what's got you into a rut so bad thatcha got to drink your sorrows away?"

He had raised his eyebrows in full surprise, such a sudden change in events so soon.

"Just lookin' fer something I can release myself in." That came out so wrong. His dick started to throb a bit again as blood started to rush back into his manhood.

She laughed. One that was as beautiful as her face was, the kind of laughter that was brought not only to the body language, but also that of her eyes. "We all need a release sometimes. I'm looking for someone that can cure my lonliness for a night. You interested?" Her flirtations might get her somewhere.

"What's your name doll face?" *Doll face? Where the fuck did that come from? Oh yeah, her skin is like porcelain.* His eyes watched her face carefully. It was as if he entered an alternate universe. A mirrored different version of his...

"Maria."

*You have got to be shitting me. There is absolutely no god damn way that she could have a fucking twin, much less one that had almost the same damn name.* "Logan."

"Mmmm... That is the kind of name that can just roll off of my tongue. Looooogan."

*This chick must be tipsy. Otherwise there is no explanation for her being so open with herself and not just her mouth. I want her. I want my Marie, but I can't have her yet. Would it be cheating myself if I fucked this woman and then got together with Marie? No... They look so God Damn alike. But she isn't her. She isn't the woman that I want. I want only one woman. But this gal is a fuck lot like the woman I wanna be with. No. There is no point. She doesn't even smell the same, it would be way too strange.*

His dick started to become painful as it pressed tightly against his jeans. the Wolverine was about to make him change his mind. Maria was looking at him with big doe eyes, ones that if his heart wasn't branded by Rogue... were capable of making him melt a little bit. It was similar to the look that he had gotten a few hundred times over the last several years but from a gal with the prettiest green eyes he had ever seen.

*Fuck it. What's another one night stand?*

"You wanna get out of here and go somewhere, Darlin'?" Logan flashed her a smile that would normally make a woman weak at the knees.

It was infectious to where she gave him a seductive smile of her own. "Absolutely."

*Easy. That's what they are.*

He got up from the stool he had been sitting in at the bar, paid off his tab, turned around to see the woman had pulled down her hood, exposing the lengthy hair to his eyes. Her hair was in the middle of her back, perhaps 2 inches shorter than Marie's. His arm wrapped around her shoulders as he escorted her out of the bar protectively.
Chapter End Notes:
The next chapter should be up by the end of this weekend.