Her scent filled him to the core. No one ever smelled as good as her. It was nothing short of intoxicating. The scent of her shampoo, her body wash, her perfume, and just that natural pheromones drove him wild. The inner beast he tried so hard to keep caged threatened to emerge from it's bindings. He kept him in check anyway. Never would he ever want to hurt this precious female. HIS precious female. The happiness spread from his heart to the rest of his body...especially to one particular appendage.

His hands ran over her pale shoulders as she lowered her naked form to his. Rosey pink nipples pressed against his hair covered chest, the softness nearly making him breathless. She was perfect. Every ivory colored inch of her flesh. Every curve. Every movement she made. Every sound. Every whimper as his hardened length gently stroked over her moist intimate folds. The scent of her arousal gently wafted, causing his senses to almost spazz out as he finally ended her torture and slowly entered her sweet heat. In one long stimulating movement he buried himself within her. Sheathing him like a glove, all the way to the base of his shaft, he felt her tighten around him until her body stretched to fit his length. He let her take the lead and was completely still until she decided to gently roll her hips away from him, slipping him out of her almost completely before she slammed him within her again. His hands stroked the soft skin of her back and he held back a grown of pleasure as she began to move against him.

Her soft moans started to get louder and with each one they rang through his ears over and over again. The animal within him rattled in his cage as his hands slid to her hips to start directing her inexperienced movements. In minutes of gentle slow strokes in and out of her pussy she finally broke.

"Ah Can't... Ah can't d' this anymore Sugah." Her voice was broken between pants of sexual arousal. "Ah need ya t' take meh." He continued the slow motions, trying to make her beg for it. The ego of his cried out for him to continue to drive her crazy with the hellishly slow pace of his thrusts. "Please.. Sugah, Ah need ya t' fuck meh. Fuck meh NOW!"

Her demand caused him to growl deep within his throat as he used his weight to roll her beneath him. His sudden movement forced his cock to be pressed deep within her. Her head hit a pillow, her brunette locks splayed over it the white streaks flowed away from her face. Her green eyes were clouded with passion as she looked up into his own. She was his. She was always going to be his. No one else will ever have her after him. He would make sure that they would pay a fine of blood if they took her from him.

"Whatever you wish Darlin'."

He immediately removed himself from her, noting that in doing so, it left his dick glistening with her wetness. The very essence of her femininity. A single powerful thrust was made and she obviously stifled a scream. Quickly, he repeated his action. Again and again she had to hold herself back from vocalizing the amount of pleasure he was giving her. Each thrust came a little faster than the last one had, making every hard thrust loud with the smacking sound of their flesh being brought together from their love making. That was exactly what it was. They were making love. He loved her. Always had. But never until this moment had he realized it. And for some reason it increased his pleasure. Increased his need to possess her. To make every single cell of her body into something that was his and his alone.

Her moans were turning into screams of intense pleasure as he plowed in and out of her. The final blow was sliding a hand between them and gently massaging the nub of ecstasy between her slit. Her body clenched and spasmed around him as her climax shattered upon her with her screaming his name. Nothing had ever been more beautiful than the look on her face as she reacted the highest point of sexual pleasure. Fuck the millions of sunrises/sunsets he had seen. Fuck the natural beauty that the Earth had. Nothing and no one would ever be as beautiful as the woman beneath him.

Not being able to handle much more, he continued to rapidly move within her until he himself climaxed. It was something that shook him to his very soul. Being able to fill her with a part of himself along with the sensations that she had brought him combined to make the best orgasm he had ever had. One that lasted for over 45 seconds. Finally drained, he detached himself from her and rolled onto his back beside her. Both of them panting and shaken from the intense passion that they shared.

His body pulsed with electrical charges. Every muscle seemed to have been affected from the sex he had with the angel next to him. Euphoria swept over him as he caught his breath... the only thing he could think of was her screaming his name.

"LOGAN!!!"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


He awoke with a raging hard-on and a massive amount of dread. The dream had been so real. It was as though he could feel and touch all of her. Hell she smelled the same! Anger started to boil within his gut. She was all he dreamed about since a few days after he killed Jeanie. It was as if Jeanie, Freezer-burn, and Chuck were the only people that were standing in the way of him and Marie finally getting a chance to be together... the way he always wanted. It was way too soon. There would be no way that he would be able to persuade her that they could make it work between each other if she had just gotten dumped by Frosty.

He rolled out of bed and stood. It was 1:21 in the morning. Fuck. He had only been asleep for an hour. After the conversation he had with Marie he had sat on the roof for over an hour before indulging himself in a half a case of beer and a hockey game. She had claimed to be tired, Logan stretched and sighed, it was the first game that they had both been in the mansion and they hadn't watched the game together.

He looked down at his throbbing erection. He really should take care of that. But there was only one thing that could satisfy his sexual appetites. Marie.

Without showering, or caring for his throbbing member Logan pulled on his clothes, shoved on his boots and went to the garage.

He had assumed that Rogue was still in her room, sleeping like the angel that she is. His thoughts were so focused on the dream that he had had that he hadn't noticed Marie's drifting scent that lingered in the garage or the fact that her truck was missing. He just hopped on Scott's old bike, in search of a way to feed the hunger that gnawed at his soul.