Author's Chapter Notes:
This is going to be a very graphic set of Chapters coming up. Just a warning.
2 beers and 6 shots of liquor later Rogue was getting bolder by the minute. Drinking with Victor right next to her was putting her on edge. An Edge that she didn't think that she was going to get rid of. It was one of those things that made a gal want to squirm in her seat before making the decision to high-tail it out of there. The alcohol, on the other hand, had a mind of it's own. Each and every muscle in her body was relaxed because of the amount that she had consumed. It made the conversation between her and Sabretooth go from silence to a few sentences here and there to a full blown conversation. Surprisingly he wasn't all to difficult to get along with. They hadn't seen each other since the incident with the Statue of Liberty. Marie wondered what had happened to him since then. He seemed a little less animal-like and more like a human being. Whatever it was that got to him, she was sure glad that they got to him when they did, or else everyone else in the world around him could be badly injured because he couldn't contain the beast within anymore. She was just thankful and glad that she could relax despite the alarm of a previous threat to her life. The Logan in her head did not seem to like the idea of 'alone time' with Creed.

"So this is whatcha do every damn night Sugah? Ya sit at a bar, alone, and ya drink the rest of the men under the table?" Rogue giggled and asked for one more shot from the bartender.

He had raised an eyebrow at her. "Ya think you wouldn't be so quick to judge girly. But yes, I do spend a lot of my nights in bars." He grinned and drank the last 2 swigs that were remaining from the bottle he ordered an hour ago. "And just between you and me," His voice had a seductive hint to it, "I know I can drink these young folk under the table.

"Is that so? Well then. Ya gunna hafta prove yourself." She said simply and with a devious look on her angelic face.

"An' how am I gunna do that?"

Her voice became low and filled with the Southern Charm that she was widely known for having. "By Playin' meh a few rounds of pool." The Bartender came by and gave her another shot of Vodka. As if being thirsty for over a decade she slammed it back and allowed the liquor to flow down her throat, loving the burning she felt as it made it's course.

He stared at her in awe. This woman was full of life. Full of spontaneity. Full of... Youth. Perhaps that was why the Runt was so interested in this woman, in keeping her safe. Perhaps she was the only thing in this world that was worth saving. He shook his head at his thoughts and watched as she stood, taunting him in many ways.

"C'mon Vic. Is the big kitty afraid of getting beat by a lil' o' Southern gal like mahself?" Slowly she leaned in, inches away from his face. She was clearly drunk. If there was any sobriety in her system she would have known better than to get so damn close to this carnivorous animal.

Victor was highly tempted to kiss her. She was very tempting. Curves in all the right places. Soft pale flesh. Long brunette hair with white streaks that formed around her face. And a set of plump rosey lips to make him want to drag her from the bar and snog her in the alley. "If I'm gunna be subjected to a beating on the table, then we should raise the stakes to make it interesting. If you win, what is it that you want?"

"Raising the stakes is a great idea Sugah. But what is it that you're lookin' t' have if Ah lose?"

"A night with you. Between the sheets."

It was a shocking statement as any. Her eyes opened wide for a moment. Her mouth opened with her lips parted, Rogue's tongue gently went over them with her tongue. Her silence was deafening in the pit of his stomach he was hoping that she would say hell no. That she could never do that to the Runt. That way he would have no excuse for finding someone else to fuck while he imagined her naked... her face... her scent.

"And if you win, what is it that you want Rogue?"

After a moment of being unsure, a long moment that she did not with to take back. Because in that moment she had made one of the biggest decisions of her life. The alcohol may have given her the liquid courage that she needed to go after something so bizaare Leaning in closer, her lips gently grazed his left ear. "If Ah win, Ya gotta make slow and sweet love t' meh."