Author's Chapter Notes:
I know this is a short one, and it has been long-awaited. But Life complicates my Fan Fic life. :(

I wanted to run this story in a different direction, and I can either expand or keep this section short. But I wanted feedback as to which way I will take this story. Enjoy!
"What in Christ-Fuck's name are you doing?"

"What's it to you?"

"What's it to me?...You're fucking joking right?"

"Nope."

"Oh quit crying like a fucking toddler who lost his pacifier and get the fuck up!"

"No."

"What do you mean 'No'?"

"I said NO." He growled.

"Well I don't give a squirrel's left nut what you said, you're gunna get up and you're going to fucking do something about it." The Wolverine was in 'Big-Boss-man' mode.

"And just what the fuck do you want me to do?? Marie left. She doesn't want this life anymore. She did the respectable thing and she went on her own path on her own terms."

"I want you to stop being such a pansy ass, go out there, track her down and drag her pretty little ass back there."

Growling possessively, "Don't talk about The Kid's ass like that."

"Whatcha gunna do about it? I AM YOU, ASSHOLE. What I like, deep down--You like it too. So suck it up, put on your big boy underpants and make yourself happy."

Logan was quiet. The tears had stopped. He had almost forgotten where he was. For several minutes he was stuck in his head, battling the beast within him. Pushy Motherfucker.

He sat up, the note still clutched in one of his hands; the room was just as empty as it was when he walked in. Devoid of Marie.

There was no other option for him. He needed to find Marie. If it took him years, he'd do it. It would probably only take a few months, considering his tracking abilities. He knew her scent better than anyone's in the entire mansion. Hell he almost knew her scent better than his own. He needed to go back to his room, pack a bag and jack Scott's bike again. Ya that's what he'll do.

::Logan. I need you in my office now.::

::God damnit Chuck, I have things to do!::

::It's a matter of great importance.::

::I'll be there in 10.::

::Alright::

His fucking timing is so damn bad. Logan could have been gone in 15 minutes; could have found her sooner. He could have told her how he felt sooner, before she changed her mind about leaving the mutant world behind.

Oh well, Duty calls right?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you Logan, for joining us." Logan's eyes swept the room as the eyes of his team mates landed on him. No one was new to come by. Storm, Kurt, Beast, Cyke, Pete, Kitty and Bobby. God. He would much rather be on the open road having the wind whip through his hair as he listened specifically for the sound of the tires of the motorcycle rolling against the road.

"You're welcome. I guess." The tone was flat and uncaring much like how he spoke at most meetings since Jean drowned. Logan didn't much care for missions, that is until he got to see come action. "What was so important that I, specifically have been called in here Chuck?"

"When I said it was a matter of great importance Logan, I was not lying. Far from it actually." The professor's forehead was creased with lines of worry and deep thought. "There is a situation in California. It's a Mutant Testing facility that has the latest in technology and it is not just the medical instruments. Their guards are all military trained with the biggest and baddest weaponry. They keep their location extremely secret. Not to mention their facility is sealed shut. No one goes in. No one comes out. Especially if you are a mutant."

"So what you're saying is, you need my help in breaking into a place that you don't even know the location of?" Logan snorted. "That's just perfect."

Beast chimed in. "Logan, the situation is much graver than any of us could have imagined. They have compounded the likes of most experimental facilities that we have already destroyed. They have broken it off into sections, different levels." Hank pulled out a set of blueprints and set it on the Professor's desk. Pointing at the 4 story building that had 3 stories underground he continued to explain. "They have a floor for individual experiments. One for Breeding more extreme mutants. One that acts as a holding facility... and one for.. it's so ghastly I do not wish to say it."

"Logan! They're cloning mutants! Not just harvesting and distributing powers, but they are actually cloning them. Imagine having a million Jubilee's running around New York and blasting everything in sight! It can be really dangerous!" Kitty's voice shook with emotion full of disgust and worry.

Then Logan thought of having 1 million Jubilee's running around. There is no way he'd be able to survive all that yellow. God damn.

"Logan, This is no laughing matter." Xavier sounded cross.

"Sorry, Chuckie." Logan tightened his lips. Marie would have laughed. He knew she would.

"My point to calling you in here, is I need you to work with Scott on the mission's plans. We need a quick way into the building, and then an even quicker way out of the building. There are over 400 mutants trapped within those walls. We need to get them out as fast as possible and then I want everything of that compound destroyed. All evidence. And yes Logan.. that includes all human witnesses."

The Wolverine within him purred with approval. Logan grinned widely. It's been a while since he last sunk his claws into someone's living flesh and let them fall to the floor with the life drained from them. Perhaps that was his reward for having to deal with Optical Laser-butt.

"Agreed."
Chapter End Notes:
Please give me your thoughts on this. I would like to take the responses and tweak my own thoughts on how the story should continue.