Author's Chapter Notes:
Calling all Perverts! haha Okay guys, I know that I have been putting this off like crazy because of busy my busy life and writer's block... but something sparked in me and I got through this chapter in 3 hours. I hope it is up to par with everyone's sick and twisted Vicarie fantasies.
45 pleasure-filled minutes passed by quickly. Rogue's hair was completely covered in sweat. Her heart was pounding in her chest as though she had just ran 5 miles around the track at Xavier's institute without stopping. Her mascara was running down her face with the beads of sweat. Great. Now she had raccoon eyes. Her eyes were closed and her arms were raised above her head. Her left palm wiped away some of the sweat that built up on her forehead before she opened her eyes.

Turning her head to her right, she looked at Victor. The smug bastard had a huge grin on his face. She rolled her eyes and smiled at him, continuously trying to slow down her erratic breathing.
Victor licked the fingers on his right hand, tasting that sweet sweet nectar that could only be described as the essence of Rogue. "I told ya that I'd keep my promise."

"Ah didn' doubt ya." She said, her breath and heartbeat beginning to slow down.

He turned on his elbow and loomed over her, their eyes meeting. "Satisfied yet?"

Grinning, she nodded. "For now. Ah need ta cool off." Unwillingly she sat up, swung her legs over the edge, and raised her body from the comforts of the bed. Fully naked and not giving a damn that his eyes were watching every single fraction of movement that she was making, Marie had walked over to the air conditioner. She bent over and squinted at the faded writing on the wretched machine. After 15 seconds of the unblinking stare, her patience had been shot to hell.

"Need help?"

Her head swung around and she glared at the naked man on the bed who was smirking at her. "NO! This damn thing just has a faded on and off sticker an' all Ah can make out is the dam,n 'o'."

He raised his body up with one hand and glanced over at it. "Turn it to the right." She did as she was instructed. The air conditioner kicked on and started blowing cool air directly onto her breasts, drying the sweat where it was. How the hell did he know to turn it right? Despite the lack of light and the fact that he was so far a--oh yeah. Enhanced senses. Damnit.

She stood back up and turned around to stretch. Her arms pointed to the ceiling and she raised herself to her toes, as though she was reaching for the Gods. Every muscle that was inbetween slowly extended. Victor watched as inches upon inches of beautiful ivory flesh ritualistically relaxed themselves. There was no denying that Rogue was a beautiful woman. He had known that since their first encounter together... that was a hellova long time ago. She had been a reasonably pretty teenage girl back then. He remembered staring at her when they put her in Magneto's machine, tears silently falling down her face as he thought to himself, "If she lives through this... that girl is going to be one hellova bombshell." Hot damn was he right. Although he never thought he would ever get the opportunity to tap that ass willingly... he sure as hell wasn't going to start complaining now. Just by the visual image of her nakedness, his cock was starting to throb again. Funny thing healing factor... the things it lets you do sexually is a curse and a Godsend at the same damn time.

As she finished her stretch and her arms came back to her sides she sighed in contentment. "That's bettah." Her eyes couldn't stop themselves from falling on his hardening cock. One of her eyebrows raised as a small knowing smile played on her lips. "Damn Sugah, ya like the energizer bunny... ya just keep goin' an' goin' an' goin'."

He chuckled. "First of all, you are probably the only person who has ever compared me to a bunny. Second of all, the body wants what I want." His eyes didn't have to have that special glint in them for her to know what it was that he wanted. "The question is, are you ready for it?"

Crawling onto the bed like a lioness, she stopped a few millimeters in front of him. His breath could be felt on her lips as he gazed at her adoringly. "Ah'm ready as Ah'll ever be." She daringly leaned forward and gave him a short gentle kiss. "Please Victor...Make love to meh."

A low growl of approval escaped him as he leaned into her and captured her lips with passion. She rotated her body and adjusted herself to where he could take the lead, after all she had yet to fully experience the act of sex on a personal level. He lead her to lay down beneath him, her arms wrapped around his neck as he continued to fully taste her mouth. When he lifted his head from hers and looked down into her eyes, his right hand went up to her cheek. "Are you sure this is what you want?" His thumb gently started to stroke her skin as she nodded. He nodded just the same and rose to his knees.

Automatically, as if she already knew the drill, Rogue's hands went to the corners of the pillow that was under her head. The fingers grasped onto the cotton and she just silently watched him as he lifted her legs, placing one on either side of him. Using two fingers he stroked her pussy lips to see if she was still lubricated enough for him to proceed. She was perfectly slicked to his liking. Excellent. Vic then leaned forward, placing his left hand on the mattress area between her arm and her raised leg. His right hand stroked the length of his hardness, preparing himself for her.

She could feel herself pulsating, wishing, wanting, yearning for him to be apart of her. No longer was it a secret that he was very good with his fingers, but she could not help herself from craving to have something more than his fingers deep within her. Suddenly something hot and hard was pressing against her and Marie was damn sure that it wasn't his finger. It rubbed against her clit, up and down, relishing in how she felt. Her eyes looked down at their hips and she noticed that he was getting very close to pressing at her entrance... Shitfuckchrist! This was really happening. All of the liquor and the beers that she had consumed left her system all at once. The reality of her losing her virtue after 20+ years kicked in and she sobered instantly.

"Look at me Angel." Her emerald eyes shined into his borderline feral ones. "I'm going to try my best to be as slow and gentle as possible, there aren't any guarantees that this ain't gunna hurt like a motherfucker, but I'm going to do my best." His voice was full of concern and sincerity, which she never thought that she was ever going to hear coming from Victor Creed of all fuckin people. But here she was, allowing him to deflower her in whatever way he decided to. Thus, she nodded in acknowledgment.

Those eyes never left hers as he gently started to push into her entrance a few inches. 'Well... this ain't as bad as Ah thought it was gunna-' She didn't get to even finish the thought before he had put enough pressure behind his cock to desecrate her hymen. The pain was shockingly sharp and it started to burn as he pushed a little deeper. Tears formed in her eyes at how big he was and how much pain it was to stretch her out enough to fit him. At the sight of her tears he leaned down, making sure he didn't move his hips any further into her, and started to kiss her tears away. "Shhh... it's okay Angel, I know it hurts... Shhh..." At this point she didn't know if she was sobbing because his cock was so damn big or if it was because he was acting in every way that she had ever wanted a man to act. He had kissed all her tears away and her tears dried in her eyes before he moved again.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity he was buried to the hilt within her. His self control was almost completely falling apart. She felt so damn good that he thought he was going to lose his mind. This was the first woman in...ever... that he treated with enough respect that he didn't just take what he wanted and left. There was something about her- perhaps it was the spark of life that she radiated wherever she was no matter what time of night or day- that just made him give a damn for a change. Prepare for the Apocalypse everyone, Victor actually gives a shit about somebody and it ain't Jimmy. "I'm gunna start moving now. Are you okay sweetheart?"

She liked the pet names he gave her since she had taken her clothes off, it made her feel significant. "Yeah Sugah...ju-just go slow will ya?"

"Of course, Angel." Thus, he pulled out inch by agonizing inch to only slowly slide back into her. Sweat started to build on his forehead and shoulders despite the fact that the air conditioning was blowing in their direction. "Fuck..." He growled as if in anguish. "Jesus. You're so fucking tight."

"...Well, DUH!" She couldn't stop herself from laughing. The negative aspect of her laughter, was that it caused her insides to tighten significantly more than she expected them to. Victor was forced to pull out and the disgruntled look on her face was enough to push her further into another fit of giggles.

"What's so funny?" His eyebrows pushed together and he barred his teeth, growling in aggravation.

"Nothin' Shuggs." Sobering quickly she grinned and raised herself to a sitting position.

"This will be easier if you were on top."Victor put himself in her position on the bed, leaving Rogue to hesitate. "C'mere Darlin'." With his guidance, she moved to position herself on top of him. Finding herself no longer shy she began to slowly rub her lower lips against his shaft. He groaned and she smirked to herself. It was amazing how much of an effect that she had on him. Vic had closed his eyes when she decided to quickly impale himself within her. In one motion he was buried inside, his eyes opened in shock and another growl of approval was given. He had a feeling that this girl was going to be one hellcat in the sack... and he liked it.

"How d' Ah feel now Sugah?" Her voice husky with lust, her eyes glimmering brightly with naughty thoughts.

"Shit. You feel perfect. Gggghhnnnmm... so very perfect." His fingers found her hands and they laced their digits together. There was no doubting that they had a spark, a connection and as of right now, they were joined at the hip--quite literally. By moving her hips slowly she found herself rocking back and forth, slowly finding it more pleasurable to raise herself up and then ease herself back down the length of his cock again. Her pants grew as she continued to move. Her pace quickened, and all the while he didn't move much. He held his hands up to steady her but he wanted her to find her own pace, a rhythm of her own that he could match. After experimenting with different movements and rotations, Marie had found one that for lack of a better phrase 'tickles her fancy'. Running with it, she continued at a medium pace and it made her inner walls build with tension.

Breaking the finger lacing Rogue placed her hands on his pecks for stability while his hands naturally fell to her hips. He gave her a quick slap on the ass to urge her to speed up. Her mouth made an 'O' shape and he grinned at her. Damn Victor is handsome. Every single line of his face was perfect. If she could play God and change the universe to her liking, the moment she got to him, she would choose not to change a single thing. She liked his looks for exactly what they were. His. If only she could be that too...

The idea pushed her over the edge and Victor raised his hips and pounded his body into hers, his hands gripping tightly to her hips as her inner walls shattered into violent spasms. They clenched so tightly that his dick felt like it was going to explode from all of the pressure that they were putting it under. Her breasts bounced with every thrust and as much of a distraction as they normally would be for him, he was captivated by the look on her face. She was gorgeous. Her body soaked in glistening sweat, her long hair cascading down in messy waves of auburn and white, her face flushed and her deep throaty moans matching the expression of sheer pleasure and release upon her face. It was enough to make him quickly thrust into her again and again before his cock went completely rigid and he spilled his seed deep within her.

Inexplicable heat spread inside her as her body shook involuntarily. Never in all of the times that she had gotten herself off did she have such an invigorating full-body orgasm. She couldn't stop. Her limbs spasmed, her body wriggled without control, and she almost screamed. Ecstasy. Purest form she had ever experienced. He had given her the little piece of heaven she had always wanted.
Chapter End Notes:
Likes? Dislikes? Questions? Comments? Criticisms?