Author's Chapter Notes:
Back to Logan and his sexual experience.
The second they walked past the threshold of the door the night air was like ice on his face. His arm protectively resided on Maria's shoulders. Was it because she was the girl of his choice tonight? No, it couldn't be that. It had to be something more. Something much more. She embodied almost everything that the woman who held his heart was. Everything that he wanted in looks. Minus the eye color and the lack of pure white streaks in her hair, she was Marie. His Marie.

Shivering because of the cold, Maria wrapped her cloak around her tightly and lifted her face to look at him. With an angelic smile she spoke, "So where is it that a big handsome man like you taking me tonight?"

Her voice. God the fact that the voice she had wasn't that of his beloved Marie brought a rage in him that he barely contained. His heart was screaming that she wasn't the woman that he yearned to have. But his cock was telling him that this was the closest thing to her that he was going to get anytime soon. "Where is it ya want me to take ya Darlin'?" His voice was flat and apathetic.

"Anywhere close and remotely private is fine with me." She looked away from him, watching her feet as her heels clicked against the hard-packed dirt of the parking lot to the bar.

Logan looked around searching for somewhere near that he could take her. Knowing that there was a motel a few miles up the road, he quickly disregarded that idea because he didn't want to spend more time with this woman than he had to. Which goes to show how much he really cared about this angelic piece of ass. His eyes spotted an alleyway 100 or so yards away. Perfect. He could quickly get off and then leave her be. "You got any problems with bein' with me in an alley?"

She giggled and shook her head. "Wherever gets you deep inside of me the fastest. I don't give a damn."

Shit. This girl could have been the perfect woman for Logan. She had enough attitude and sexual appeal to make the Wolverine in him growl in dominance. And she had the most angelic features to anyone he had ever met...aside from his beautiful Marie of course. She wasn't picky. Hell maybe she had her own sob story about how no one wanted her. Not that it mattered much. While he was in the bar, looking her over from a few seats away he noticed the very faint tan line of what looked like a wedding ring on her finger. Maybe she was poison. She looked as though she was capable to rot a man from the inside out, making them sick with love. No. It looked like she had tried to cover up that part of her past. Drowning her sorrows in bar after bar. He must of left her. Fucking dumbshit.

With no response Logan headed her to the alleyway, knowing that they wouldn't be there long. The majority of the alley was covered in the shadows of the night. Several feet away from it's entry there was a street light that flickered occasionally. Fucked up wiring system. No big deal. The bright light of the moon cascaded through slim streaks onto the ground due to the rolling clouds passing it by. Going deep enough into the Alley to not be noticed or covered in shadows he pulled her into his embrace. His lips crashed against hers in a wild hunger. Not giving any signs of resistance, Maria matched his hungriness. Opening her mouth to let him ravage her, Maria panted and moaned sensually. His hands began to roam over her curves. They were much fuller than they looked from beneath her clothes. her hands ran up his arms and stopped at his shoulders pushing them apart forcefully.

"Wait.... Do you think ya could... I mean check the alley for anything dangerous before we get down to business?" Her voice was shaky from the passionate kiss and from fear of something lurking in the shadows.

His own breath came out in ragged gasps as he contemplated hitting her. Did the woman know how dangerous it was to deny HIM of all people from his animalistic urges? "Uhh.. yeah sure..."

He let her go and went deeper into the alley, he caught faint scents of homeless people who had resided in it yesterday, but nothing new and nothing so strong as the god awful stench that was billowing from the large garbage can.

While Logan was scouting out for the creatures in the night, Maria had bent down and took off her panties, kicking them into the light. Her strapless bra was pulled down to the base of her tits and she made sure that they could be pulled out of her top if he wanted them to be. she spread her legs and ran 2 cold fingers over her pussy lips to check if she was aroused enough. Oh yeah. This guy had gotten her good and wet. Damn. a minute and a half without him and she was already missing his tongue, his warm body pressed against hers and his roaming hands.

Walking back down the expanse of the alley, he caught the waft of her arousal hit him like a brick. His dick started to throb under his denim pants. Despite the fact that she wasn't the woman he loved, he was going to fuck her senseless. Without thinking about it he walked toward her, already unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans to unleash the appendage that now controlled his every thought. Logan stood in front of her just as she had stopped touching herself. "There was nothing there."

She exhaled. "That's a relief. Now you wanna get to fucking me already or what?"

He raised his eyebrow in response, not that she could see it in the dark. His eyes caught the small pair of panties that were on the ground in the light. No panties. This gal was too easy. With ease he thrusted his jeans to his thighs and lifted her up. Her legs instinctively wrapped around his waist and her back was being pressed up against the wall. He rubbed the head of his cock against her slick entrance.
"Is this what you want? You want my big cock to fuck you?" he raised a hand to her left breast to tease her nipple, his other below her ass.

"Mmm... Oh God yes. Fuck me Logan. Fuck me hard." She pulled her shirt down, exposing her large breasts to his touch. The sudden arousal and the cold night air putting goosebumps all over her chest and made her nipples perk up to hardened pebbles.

Without needing more of a request he let go. Let go of all reason. Let go of all sense and in one thrust buried himself within her to the base of his cock. At her near scream of pleasure his ego climbed. His lips found hers again and he removed himself fully before slamming into her pussy again. Over and over he found a quick and hard pace that suited his urges. He eventually allowed her lips to be free from his. She panted, moaned, moved with each of his thrusts, muttered words that were meaningless, and begged him to make her cum. He heard nothing. Nothing of value to him. He just continued to thrust himself in her over and over again.

He did notice that the clouds that covered the moon had shifted. Moonlight spread over her face. Marie's face. The look of sexual pleasure on her face made him more aroused to the point of not being able to stop himself as he quickened his hard thrusts. She screamed his name loudly in passion. "Oh Fuuuuuck. Logan please... Please Logan... Harder. Fuck me harder!" He watched her face as she spoke. She had been almost completely out of breath but she uttered them anyway. Why would he ever deny his Marie of such a request? He complied. Giving her everything he got until she finally climaxed. It was the most violent climax that he had given a woman. Her insides shook around him again and again. The rest of her body followed suit. As she twitched in sexual satisfaction, her silence gave him the excitement he needed to finally have his own pleasurable ending. He removed himself from her and placed her on the ground. Her legs were like Jello and she couldn't stand. She slipped to the ground completely and continued to spasm.

He was in his own world now. A world by which he was surrounded in the only thing he cared about. Rogue. He started to stroke himself quickly, his left hand pressed against the wall to keep him upright. Muttering to himself her name. "Mmmmarie...oh yeah....fuck yes...Oh God Marie." After a few seconds he let out a vicious growl and his orgasm exploded over him... and all over the wall he was facing. After coming down and readjusting himself back in his pants he finally looked at the woman that he just fucked. Reality came crashing down.

The woman was near tears and standing again. She was putting a foot into one of the leg holes of her panties. It was obvious that she was pissed off.

"What's wrong Doll face?" Doll face? What the hell is with that name?

"You give me the biggest fuckin orgasm of my life and then you have to turn out to be an asshole." She had pulled her panties completely up and was reaching under her bra to put it back in place.

"What? What the fuck did I do?"

"...My name is Maria. Not Marie."

Silence from him only made it more awkward than it already was.

"And for the record, to a woman who is having a really great fucking orgasm, the least she could do would be to give you one in return. You wouldn't even let me suck you off!" She ran her fingers through her hair to make it look a little more tame. and she pulled her cloak around her tightly again. "I really hope that you are a guy with a bad memory for names... cause if there was another girl, then I feel really fucking sorry for you." With that she stalked off leaving Logan in the dark, sexually calmed and emotionally distraught.