Author's Chapter Notes:
i'm a comment whore. feed the beast!
What sounded like animals screaming and the coppery tang of blood in his nose brought Wolverine back to consciousness. He shook his head groggily and felt the familiar malaise that indicated Rogue had used her mutation on him. Damn, had she ever. Even his bones felt like jelly. The dark threatened to drag him under once more but the howls and snarls that sounded around him pulled him back from the edge, demanding his attention He cracked one eye open to find Rogue locked in bloody combat with Sabertooth.

Or at least what initially looked like combat, but a heavy pall of pheromones coated his sinuses and lay thick on Wolverine’s tongue. Creed had one hand locked around Rogue’s throat as her legs wound around his waist, his other hand crushing the small of her back again him. One of her hands seemingly disappeared into the monster’s gut as gore poured over her arm. The feral mutant roared as she withdrew her hand, pulling with it clots of intestines with a keening scream from the beasts’ throat. With a blood-curdling screech Rogue leaned forward and sunk her teeth into Sabertooth’s cheek just as the mutant’s hand loosened from her frame, dropping her to the ground. She took a strip of flesh with her and spat it at the blonde monster as he dropped to his knees in front of her and reached forward to cradle his innards as they spilled to the floor.

As the hologram of Sabertooth vanished in a sizzle of electrons Wolverine heard Rogue’s deep pants, saw her chest heave from the exertion of fighting the much more powerful mutant with the safeties off. He sat up to see the claw shaped bruises and scratches at her throat fade, the gashes in her side heal over leaving only toned, bunched muscle over peach blush skin speckled with her own blood. The scent of her cracked whip-like through the DR and stung him like a physical blow, the waves of arousal pouring from her in a heated torrent that screeched at him like a demented siren’s song.

He stood and she caught the movement out of the corner of her eye, turning to him. “Like what you saw, Wolverine?” she drawled, and he let his gaze roam freely over her body, slicking over the exposed skin glistening with sweat and blood, the revealed curve of her ribs where her uniform had been ripped away by talons, one muscular thighs exposed to the air where Sabertooth had clawed part of her uniform away.

He growled loudly, startling even himself with the primal sound of it, untamed and potent. Her scent spiked once again, a spicy tang that pooled in the base of his spine. “Nice moves,” he gritted between clenched teeth.

“It’s what you wanted, didn’t you?” she said as she stalked towards him. “The killer instinct. See me do whatever it takes to accomplish my goal.” Suddenly she pressed hard against him, her chest forcing him back until he was pinned between her and the wall. “Take what I want,” she purred as she rubbed against him, her thighs falling apart easily on either side of one of his legs.

Christ, the feel of her heated sex ground against him and his mouth practically watered, but he wasn’t one to let anyone take the upper hand with him. “Easy to do in the DR darlin’,” he rasped, his breath heating her cheek as she leaned in closed, “when it’s just holograms. Don’t mean you can do it in the real world, cross that line.”

His tongue snaked out over his lips. Her mutation off now, her skin safe to touch but he knew the woman was still deadly. His control was barely hanging on and he needed to know right fucking now just how far she was willing to go with this.

“Don’t be so sure, sugar.” There was an unexpected ripping sound and suddenly Wolverine’s face was framed by a set of bone claws, one on each side lightly nicking his skin as they slid past his cheekbone. A third prodded the soft flesh of his throat under his chin.

His breath stumbled. “That’s new,” he noted cautiously, assessing her eyes so close to his now. They were heated pool of dark coffee, blistering him with their gaze.

“I quit holding back, took a lot more than before,” she murmured as her lips briefly whispered against the corner of his mouth. “I can take more than you know.” The innuendo was not lost on him, especially when she ground her mound against his thigh once more and he heard a hitch in the back of her throat at the sensation.

“We’ll see,” he muttered darkly and crushed his mouth to hers. Her claws retracted, slicing him as they went and the scent of fresh blood made them both moan as Wolverine slid his tongue past her lips to sweep across her and suck hard. She responded by taking his upper lip between her teeth and scraping it lightly, which forced an uncontrolled growl from him, the sensation erotic and primitive at once. Rogue ground herself against him once again and he didn’t need further prompting as he wrapped his hand around her, cupping her ass to slide her body further up until the hard ridge of his erection pressed against her, unmistakable through their skin suits.

She didn’t give an inch, either as he aggressively kissed her to the point where teeth clashed and lips split, nor as his finger dug deep into the luscious swell of her ass, sure to leave unique bruises. She responded by winding one hand in his hair to forcibly pull his head away from her mouth, tipping it up to bare his throat to her seeking lips and tongue, then teeth as she bit hard into the cord of muscle that travelled down the right side of his neck to meet his shoulder. He groaned, an earthy and wild sound at the unfamiliar feel of submission her gesture provoked. He sunk into her feral embrace, tipping his head back further as she gripped him hard to her. Something in him unwound and slithered back, pressing the beast in his head to the recesses at the sensation of being overwhelmed by this powerful woman who could, and possibly would have to one day, kill him. He knew that now. The calculating way she put him down when he got in her way was something he knew he could never to do her. She was the more dangerous of the two, the deadlier, the stronger.

Before, always, it was Wolverine who dominated a woman, pinned her underneath his massive frame to put her in the weaker position, decorating her skin with teeth marks, reminders of his temporary possession. This time he was the one owned, claimed as Rogue’s tongue explored the torn flesh eagerly with her tongue, even as it healed under her touch. Again and again she sunk her teeth into his neck and shoulder, once into his jaw, instinctually spreading her scent over his skin, marking him as hers.

His hard-on was practically painful as it throbbed each time her tongue invaded his damaged flesh. No matter how hard he crushed her body to his, the tension coiled tighter in his pelvis until he thought something might snap, never to be whole again. “God, Rogue,” he muttered, his head tilted back against the wall, eyes shut so all he could focus on was the feel of her staking her claim, the scent of her aggressive possession of his body and mind, his own and the one that surely lingered in her head and guided her movements.

“Put me down,” she commanded and only then did he realize he’d wrapped her legs around his waist. He obliged, in no position to protest or reassume control, if he’d ever had any with her, and she slithered to her knees in front of him.

Many times, more than he could count, he’d had a woman like this. But never had it been so clear this was not submissive position for Rogue. Rather he was the one who felt helpless as she said, “Keep still.”

A flash of razor sharp ivory, a quick slash, and he was exposed to her. And that was how he felt, truly exposed, pinned by the bright light in her eyes as she regarded the sharp V at his hip, the trail of dark hair that traced down his abdomen to the juncture between his thighs. He felt a brief urge to shy away from her gaze, her cool assessment of him, and a twinge of uncertainty niggling at his mind even as the beast inside him squirmed appreciatively at her frank appraisal.

“Tell me what you want,” she demanded even as one hand wrapped around his cock and squeezed almost painfully hard. His hips bucked in reaction and she hissed, “I said keep still!” Again her hand moved, this time to slide down to his base and loosen, then rise against to tighten at the tip, one thumb circling the head. He held still, not wanting her to stop if he disobeyed her again.

“Tell me,” she said again, still forceful as she stroked him once more, harder this time.

Wolverine groaned at her heated imperative. “You…shit you.”

“You want me to do what, Wolverine?” she questioned. He looked down and the determined look on her face didn’t alter, except a sheen of perspiration beaded her temple and a rosy flush spread down her neck to her shredded shirt. “Tell me!” she barked and jerked hard.

Wolverine spasmed in her hand, unable to still his hips as they moved forward, following the touch of her fingers. “Suck me, god, suck me hard,” he groaned.

She smiled slightly and lowered her head. The touch of her tongue, followed by her lips and the sensation made his head thump back against the wall again. The velvet feel of her tongue as she traced down one side then swirled up the hard veined that ridged the underside of his cock made his head swim. Her teeth gently scraped his hyper sensitive flesh and a strangled gasp escaped his lips. Her lips tightened on him, encircling his girth with silky, slick heat as she moved back and forth, her other hand resting one hip and guiding his movements, controlling his pleasure.

He reached down to wind his fingers in her hair, only to have her bat them away. “Don’t touch me unless I tell you to,” she insisted, then once against lowered her lips to draw insane sigils on his flesh with her tongue and teeth. She pulled his hips hard towards her and swallowed twice, taking his whole length inside her. Again and again she dove down and slid up again, drawing from him an unintelligible babble of whispers, harsh breaths, half-formed pleas and curses at the onslaught of pleasure mixed with a touch of pain.

Her pace with his hips and her mouth mounted until Wolverine marveled at the electric vibes coursing through his whole frame, causing him to tremble under her assured and forceful touch. He quivered as he felt his balls drawn tight against him and his back arched taut as a bowstring.

She suddenly stopped. Somehow he knew she would, cruel woman, but still he couldn’t smother the prolonged moan of disappointment that trickled between his clenched teeth. His eyes squeezed shut at the loss of the sensation only to have it replaced with another as she slithered up his body and tongued his neck lasciviously.

“You want more, Wolverine? You want me? You want me to fuck you?” He nodded, his face brushing the silk of her hair as she slicked her tongue over his ear then plunged it in, robbing his breath. All he heard with the soft swell of her breath as she said, “Then beg for it.”

“Please, Christ, please,” he murmured. Before this very moment he would have be damned if he would’ve begged any woman for sex. But he didn’t have a choice in the matter; the dominant creature pressed against him required his acquiescence. He could do nothing but what she demanded of him. “God, please fuck me. Please, please, please,” he chanted, “fuck me.”

She pushed on his shoulders until he slid down the wall to sit, and she settled onto his lap, her hand still stroking him hard and sure, keeping him on the edge. Controlled, confident, in charge of the whole thing just as she’d been in the Danger Room sims, as efficiently as she’d dispatched her enemies she stripped the rest of her uniform away, tearing it out of her way so she could take what she wanted.

“Say my name. Say it!” she ordered, pulling Wolverine’s head forward and away from the wall with a hard hand in his hair as she slicked herself over his shaft, earning her a croak from the back of his throat.

Wolverine’s eyes were squeezed shut, lost as he was in the slippery, sizzling feel of her pressed against him. “Rogue, please, goddamnit, fuck me hard.” He put his hands on her hips, but didn’t pull her to him; it wasn’t his call to make. “Rogue, please,” he plead.

She nodded once, sharply, then sighed as she slid down his length slowly, her head dropping back as he filled her completely. She was so wet, so ready, slicked from the long night of fights and the surge and pull of Logan in her mouth moments ago, it didn’t even pinch as his cock broke her hymen.

Vaguely in the back of Wolverine’s mind he noted the passing of her virginity but any thoughts as to what that meant beyond this singular moment was quashed under the feel of her slick center gripping him tight. The beast in his head howled in triumph and threw itself against the cage of his mind. He wouldn’t let it out, he wasn’t allowed by the powerful woman now rolling her hips in a slow circle on his lap that drove all other thoughts away.

Rogue placed her hands over the heavy gloved ones covering her hips. “I’ve had enough of gloves,” she announced, stripping them off him as she placed his bare palms on her breasts. “Touch me, Wolverine, make me feel good.”

The imperious sound of her voice blinded him to any thought but enthusiastic compliance. He opened his eyes and could do nothing but obey. And it wasn’t just the savage control she was exerting on him, but the satiny feel of her skin, the sight of her perfect tits swaying gently before him, nipples never touched by any hand but her own until now. He growled as she kneaded her breasts with his hands, his fingers starting to pluck then soothe the hard buds until her hands dropped away and wrapped instead over his shoulders, digging her nails in. He caressed the smooth underside of one soft breast as his other hand snaked behind her to trace circles at the base of her spine with her own sweat and draw goose bumps from her delectable skin.

Rogue’s back arched under his touch, the feel of his large hand stroking her spine drawing out a zap of sensation that made her moan in counterpoint to each rock of her hips, each slide of his rigid length inside her. The bow of her frame brought her closer to him and he lowered his head to flick his tongue out at one creamy pink tip, back and forth, back and forth, little licks that made her breath hitch with each pass. Again, slower this time, pausing between each pass of his tongue to breathe hotly on her wet areola. He was rewarded with a breathy gasp from Rogue each time he did so, followed by a buck from her that ground her deliciously harder against him.

Her breath hitched again and she moaned, the pitch higher and higher with each sway of her thighs against his hips, each insane slow grind against him. Wolverine’s own breathing was strained at the maddeningly slow pace, but he knew it was hers to set and his to follow. The surge and fall of her body drew him higher, the blood pounding in his veins until her felt sure his pulse was practically humming, its pace so frantic he wondered if this was what a heart attack felt like.

Rogue’s scent arced between them, the smell of fucking and the sound of slapping flesh filled his ears, and the taste of her sweet nipple on his tongue made his mouth water. She writhed against him again and he latched his mouth on her breast, sucking hard and laving it with the flat of his tongue even as his teeth nibbled the sensitive flesh.

She shouted and her hands dug into his shoulders once again, nails scoring the skin and the feel of her mark once more on him made Wolverine growl against her. The untamed vibration pulled from Rogue high-pitched moans that spiralled through the deserted Danger Room. She was so close but wasn’t there, the pace too slow, too controlled, but too much at the same time in the way it delayed and strung out their coupling until they were both almost hyperventilating.

“Please Rogue,” he begged, not caring about the needy sound in his voice, the pathetic whine as she dragged out the torture with another roll of her hips that made a vein throb brutally in his temple. “I want to make you come, please, let me, let me,” he breathed in time with each rippled slide of her sheath around his throbbing cock as he ached and twitched inside her.

Her lips slammed into his, her tongue snaking into his mouth as she swallowed his pleas. She ate away every last reserve of control he had as he drowned in the feel of her tongue mimicking the motion of her core. She ravaged, possessed him totally and left him panting hoarsely as she pulled away.

“Do it, get me off,” she said against his cheek, a hint of desperation in her own voice as her body rocked with pleasure but still the peak was too far away. Wolverine grabbed the back of her neck and shoved her lips once again to his neck where she bit and suckled his aching flesh once more until, with a roar, he shoved forward and toppled her onto her back.

He hitched her legs around his waist and thrust hard into her, shoving them both across the floor with the force. He arced his neck back as she bit him again and grabbed her hips in a crushing grasp, dragging her to him until he slammed home into her again, buried to the hilt and ground her clit against his pelvic bone. He pressed her down with his chest as his hips jack hammered into her, pulling her against him in time. He felt her wetness slide against his thighs and the smell of it drove him insane, so he reached down and slid two fingers against her, seeking the tight bud that would make her gush even more.

Rogue gasped at the feeling, so ecstatically pleasurable she tore her mouth from his neck and flung her head back, groaning, “Ooooooh fuuuuuuuck!”

Wolverine stared at the wanton look on her face as her hair splashed chocolate and silver across the floor and she writhed against his hand and cock. The control she’d maintained since he’d come into the Danger Room trembled on the edge of a precipice and he long to fling her and it into the void, but he wasn’t going to do it without her permission, she was his mate and she decided.

“Rogue, let me, wanna make you lose control,” he grunted as he pounded into her, his finger working feverishly against her slick and pulsing body.

“Yes! Do it!” she shouted an she fisted one hand in his hair and dragged him into a searing kiss that stole all reason. He tore away and flipped her over, dragging her hips up to his as he rammed into her from behind. She screamed and flung her head back onto his shoulder as he hauled her upright against him, one hand wrapped around her chest and twisting a nipple as the other ravaged her clit and folds, shimmying through her moisture. He hammered home into her again and again and again, each time pinching her clit and teasing her lower lips as he slid to the hilt in her.

He twisted his hips one, twice, and the hard pulsing vein at the underside of his cock rubbed hard against the spongy little spot at the front of her core, that secret place many doubt even exists. Her high cries took on a new tone, one that started in the lower registers as her body thrummed violently against his as her g-spot melted at the dazzling sensation. She howled as Wolverine pinched her clit hard and pounded into her from behind. He felt her clench brutally around him, so tight he felt as though all circulation to the rest of his body was cut off as her walls shivered and pulsed around him, from the base to the tip milking him with a deranged quiver that spun out of control.

The feel of his fingers against her clit, his cock locked tight in her, the wet slap of his thighs against her ass combined in a potent way to drive him to the brink of madness, and Wolverine lost it utterly and completely. He sank his teeth into the back of her neck as Rogue came shatteringly in his arms. Not content to let it end, he steeled himself against the rising pressure in his balls and his spiking blood pressure to fuck her mercilessly from behind until he wrung from her two more delicious, ripping howls. On the third she lost control and her claws slashed out, the sight driving Wolverine crazy and he had to surrendered to her excruciatingly tight heat. He emptied himself into her with a roar to match her own when her claws tore furrows in his thighs as he bucked against her one last time.

He collapsed on top of her, both of their breathing erratic and uncertain as the wash of pheromones, blood, and come wafted through the room, smothering them with its heady scent. After their hearts slowed and the sweat cooled on their bodies, Rogue shifted under him. He braced himself on his forearms as she rolled under him, her tongue coming out to trace her lips. He groaned at the sight of it, the memory of the nasty things her tongue had done just a few minutes ago.

“Christ, that was amazing,” he groaned and sunk his face into her neck, licking at a pool of sweat that had gathered in the hollow of her collarbone.

“Good,” she murmured, tracing a finger over a rapidly disappearing groove on his thigh, even as he licked at a vanishing bite mark on the side of her neck. “Y’know you didn’t need to be such a jackass to get your point across.”

Shit, she just had to bring up the stupid evaluation that had kicked this whole thing off. He hoped she hadn’t just anger fucked him just to get it out of her system or teach him some cruel lesson. Hell no, he wanted more than that now

“I’m capable of a lot more than you give me credit for.” God, he definitely knew that now.

“Sorry about that,” he muttered into her hair. “I just wanted you to be perfect,” he licked up her chin to her lips and teased, dying for them to open so he could have one more taste of her.

Suddenly she flipped them over and landed on top of him. She sat back, straddling his hips, and that calm, efficient control he’d hoped he’d just banged out of her settled on her face once more. Her hand gripped his jaw firmly, fingers cutting into his skin, and she stared hard into his eyes.

“What have you learned?” she asked even as she wriggled on him, and he gasped at the touch of her pouting lower lips sliding over his rising erection.

“Aaaah!” His breath caught at the feel of her.

Her gaze pierced him and her grip tightened on his face, demanding an answer, “Tell me.”

“You already are perfect, darlin’,” he gasped as she sank onto him once more. With a jolt he felt her squeeze him unexpectedly with her inner muscles. “Christ, woman you’re killing me.”

“Good, I plan on killing you like this every day, even if you may not really die.” She sank onto him once more and leaned over until her breath warmed his lips and he breathed in her sultry scent. “You’re mine now, don’t forget that.”

Wolverine reveled in this newly revealed side of her, the warrior, the hunter, the victor, the dominant creature that had been there all along, he’d just missed it. He was the spoils of her war and glad for it.

“Yes ma’am,” he groaned as she lowered her lips to his neck to claim him once more.
Chapter End Notes:
whew, time for a cigarette and beer! that was fun to write!