Author's Chapter Notes:
And now what you all have been waiting for: climax and denouement (I know, I know, the bad jokes can barely be contained). Or, for those people not interested in mapping story archs: teh sexin'.

The next day, Rogue awoke feeling refreshed and rested for the first time in weeks. She sprang out of bed and nearly hummed to herself as she set about showering and preparing for her day. Allowing herself to have, no, to enjoy her dreams was the best decision she had made in a long time.

When she had showered and dressed, she waltzed down to the kitchen to grab some breakfast. She wasn’t surprised at all by now to see Logan sitting there as if he was waiting for her. She was surprised, however, to see a stack of bacon sitting next to him, steam still rising off of it.

“What’s this?” she teased, “You actually cooked something? For moi?”

He curled his lip in mock annoyance. “What’s this?” he threw back, “You in a good morning mood? Someone must have slept very well.”

Rogue paused in her motion to grab a plate. The way he had said “very well,” seemed a bit loaded. This wasn’t the first time she felt like he was reading her mind. Determined not to give him any incriminating information, she demurred, “Yes, I did, thank you.”

“No longer plagued by any…dreams?”

Rogue’s eyes went wide. What was he hinting at? But, after a moment she reasoned with herself that there was no way he could possibly know what she dreamt, he wasn’t a telepath, afterall. Relaxing into her logic, she said as sweetly as she could, “Quite the contrary, Logan. I had very pleasant dreams last night.”
”Yeah? What about?”

Rogue couldn’t help but blush a little as her mind’s eye flashed upon images of sliding flesh, exploring mouths, and Logan’s rippling muscles. “Erm, nothing in particular,” she mumbled, looking down at her plate.

But Logan would not let her off so easily. He seemed to be trying very hard to get under her skin this morning. “Well, I happened to be roaming the halls last night,” he paused to gauge her reaction. Rogue attempted to feign a look of polite interest. “Insomnia,” Logan continued. “Anyway, I happened to pass by your room. I could hear you through the door. Nearly went in, I thought you might be having another nightmare.”

Rogue couldn’t fake it anymore. Her mouth hung open and her eyes were wide. “But,” Logan shrugged, “If you’re saying now that it wasn’t a nightmare…that it was a pleasant dream…well, then I’m glad I didn’t barge in waking you up.”

Rogue let out a breath and nodding, looking absent.

“Unless of course,” Logan said lowly, leaning in toward her, “You would like me to wake you up sometime.”

Rogue turned her head towards him so fast she thought she might sprain her neck. What was he getting at? Was he implying what she thought he might be? Or was it just a product of her clearly over active imagination? She decided to test the waters. “Well, I’m not so sure about that,” she whispered, looking at him through lowered eyes. “My dreams are pretty good. I don’t think I would like being woken up into a reality that’s any less…exciting.”

Logan smirked. “Oh, trust me darlin’, there are some things worth being woken up for.”

And with that he got up from the table and walked out of the kitchen, leaving Rogue alone with her breakfast, feeling confused, excited, and most of all, turned on. But, then again, she mused, what else was new?

 

*******

That evening, trying to put what Logan had said out of her head, Rogue got ready for bed. She undressed out of her jeans and t-shirt and removed her bra. She preferred traditionally styled white muslin night gowns, and she chose one out of her collection and slipped it over her head. Since gaining control over her skin, she had come to enjoy sleeping in spaghetti strap night gowns, as opposed to her old long sleeved ones. After brushing her teeth and washing her face, she settled into bed and turned out the light.

 

She lay on the beach enjoying the sunlight as it kissed her exposed skin. She looked out into the surf, her eyes searching and then finding the lone individual diving in the waves.

“Logan!” she heard herself call. “Come out already!” Despite her distance from the waterfront, he heard her and began to walk out of the water towards her.

Rogue smiled indulgently as she watched his wet, sculpted body come closer. This streams of water trickled down his stomach, disappearing under his trunks. Rogue moistened her lips, aching to follow the path, licking the sea salt off of his body. She sat up more and craned her neck towards him.

“Sugah,” she said, “I need some more sunscreen. Would you mind?” She turned and lay on her stomach, looking over her shoulder invitingly as she slowly undid the back tie on her bikini.

“My pleasure, darlin’,” Logan smiled lustfully. And then she felt his hands, large and smooth, rubbing up and down her back, rubbing the lotion in.

“Flip over baby, let me get your front.”

Smiling, Rogue turned over onto her back, conveniently forgetting to adjust her top.

“Damn,” Logan whistled. He leaned down and kissed her, and she was surprised to find he didn’t taste salty at all—odd, he was just in the water…

 

Rogue moaned in her sleep. It felt so real this time…

 

Logan’s kiss was brief, and after he resumed applying her lotion. His strong hands rubbed her arms, and Rogue could sense herself drifting away as she began to wake up…

 

But the strong hands were still on her arms, and moving upwards to her shoulders. Somewhere between dreaming and being awake, Rogue sighed contentedly as the hands brushed the sides of her face and ran through her hair. She again felt a pair of lips on hers; they were gentle and a bit hesitant, as if unsure of what they were doing. As the last of her dream faded away, a now fully awake Rogue realized that someone was indeed kissing her.

She opened her eyes in panic, only to find Logan’s face hovering over her own. Real, flesh and blood Logan was lying on top of her and was now staring at her, looking vaguely panicked himself.

“Whaaaaa?” was all she could muster.

“Rogue, I’m…sorry? It’s just that I heard you moaning the other night, and at first I thought it was nightmares, but then I heard you moan my name.”

Rogue wondered if he could see her blush in the dark. “Logan, I…”

He cut her off before she could finish. “Rogue, I don’t know if you could tell, although I’m sure you can now, that I’ve been...well, I’ve wanted you for some time now.”

She raised her eyebrows, barely able to believe what she was hearing. She knew her life wasn’t a Disney movie. Dreams did not come true. In fact, in the life of an X-Man, more often nightmares came true.

Logan went on, “When I heard you call out my name—God, baby, you don’t know what that does to me—I wanted to run in there, wake you up and have you right then and there. But, then I thought, what if she doesn’t like the fact that she’s dreaming of me? What if she’d rather be dreaming about Bobby? Or Scott? Or—and I cannot even imagine this—Hank?” Rogue made a face and he laughed, continuing, “I know, I know, but these are the things you do to me, darlin’. So that’s why I gave you the third degree this morning. I had to know. And when it sounded like you were enjoying these dreams of yours, I made up my mind. I had to take a chance. So here I am.” He let out a deep breath.

Rogue sat there for a moment to make sure he was done. Then, “Finished?” she asked, and grabbed his shoulders, pulling him into another kiss.

Her hands slid up into his unruly hair, as she had ached to do on so many occasions. He laid her back down and rested on top of her, their bodies aligning. Their kiss intensified as their hands explored each other’s bodies: at once so familiar and yet so foreign. Rogue moaned as Logan’s hands slid down the front her nightgown and cupped her breasts for a moment before starting to knead. She spread her legs to further accommodate him and gasped at the contact she felt as their most intimate parts rubbed against each other. He was already hard, and she lifted her hips against him, savoring the delicious friction it brought her. She ground against him as he assaulted her neck, licking and nibbling his way down. The feel of her pelvis grinding against his own caused him to groan and buck against her.

Rogue’s hands trailed down his back and found the bottom of his t-shirt. She lifted if up and he helped her rid himself of it. She ran her hands down his cut torso, trying to memorize every muscle as it moved with him above her. Logan’s hands, meanwhile, had moved downward to the hem of her nightgown. Rogue shivered as she felt him begin to run his fingers up her inner thighs, making them shake slightly in anticipation. When he met his goal, he brushed against her soaked panties, making her hiss. He began to stroke her rhythmically, all the while watching her face, seemingly fascinated. He pushed aside her panties and ran a single finger through her folds and around her entrance before pushing up and into her. The single finger as soon joined by another, and as Logan pumped them in and out of her, he began to massage her clit with his thumb. Rogue’s heavy breathing filled the room as she began to lose control, and before long she came, moaning his name as she had so many times in her dreams.

She lay there panting for a moment, then, when her head had cleared, she reached for him again, this time wasting no time in allowing her hands to wander down to his groin, cupping him through the denim of his jeans. Logan emitted a low growl, but she knew it was not meant to intimidate. She unbuttoned the jeans and, with his help, took them off and flung them from the bed. Just like in her dreams, he wore no underwear.

She took a moment to gaze at his fully erect member; it was larger than she had thought. Undaunted, she raised herself so that she lay on her side and wrapped her hand around it and began to lightly stroke. Logan’s head immediately fell back and his mouth opened, forming silent words. Rogue could see the smallest drop of precum glistening on the end of shaft, and running her finger up his cock, she wiped it away and, making sure he was watching, licked at her finger.

“Damn, baby, that is fuckin’ hot,” he growled, throwing her on her back. “I can’t wait no more.” With that he ripped her nightgown off and threw her backwards on the bed.

She spread her legs and let Logan come between them. She could feel the tip of his cock nudging against her opening as he positioned himself. This alone made her buck her hips upwards.

“Easy, baby,” Logan chuckled. He then entered her in one smooth thrust, tearing through her maidenhead.

Rogue drew in a sharp breath at the pain and looked up at him for reassurance. She saw a flash of understanding flit across his face, followed by a pained look.

“You were…?” He whispered and she nodded in affirmation.

“Fuck, baby, I’m sorry, I didn’t know.” He kissed her on the forehead. “I’ll try to be gentler. You ready?” Again, Rogue could only nod, and at this he began to thrust in and out of her. Before long, the pain she had felt had been replaced by an amazing feeling of fullness and a building pressure in the bottom of her stomach. She felt every inch of him as he slid almost completely out of her before thrusting back in. She loved the sound of the quiet grunts he emitted as he made love to her, and how they mixed with her own moans.

Soon, the pressure in her stomach began to build, and she could feel it coming to a head. “Faster, Logan,” she begged, and he began to piston in and out of her, knowing she was close. He thrust hard and fast into her, and moments later she came, keening.

He continued to pump, harder now, and before long he came as well, his eyes rolling up into his head and his mouth twisting open in what almost looked like a snarl.

They clung to each other, spent and sweating. Eventually Logan pulled out of Rogue and lay down besides her.

“So,” he said, after a few minute’s silence. “So I guess this means you did enjoy those dreams about me?”

Rogue laughed and smacked him in the arm. “Yeah, once I started allowing myself to have them. But, I’ll tell you what,” she turned so they were facing each other. “The real thing is so much better.”

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
God, can you tell I was craving bacon while writing this? It's in like EVERY CHAPTER. Maybe I'll name my next fic "Of Love and Pork Products," because they are clearly conneted in my mind. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed, and I really appreciate all the comments!