Author's Chapter Notes:
Another chappie! Also, sorry about the slight change in format. I'm still experimenting to find one I like.

Rogue was delighted to find the kitchen empty. Glancing at the clock on the microwave, she understood why. It was 7:30 am on a Saturday, and she assumed most of the mansion was still in bed, not having sex dreams about a certain clawed mutant.  

Within a few minutes, the sizzle and smell of bacon wafted through the air. Rogue added a few pieces to the sunny-side up eggs she had prepared and sat down with her breakfast.

She was just beginning to dip the corner of a piece of toast into some yolk when a growl and a voice startled her.

“MMMMM, is that bacon I smell?” Logan said as he strutted through the doorway. Rogue felt like smacking herself in the face with her plate. He was shirtless. Goddamn it, she thought. Just what I needed. But, she smiled sweetly and said, “I made some. Help yourself, sugar.” Oops.

“Sugar, huh?” Logan mocked, raising an eyebrow teasingly at her. She had let slip the word her mother used to call her father; it was the word she always imagined herself using to refer to a lover.

“Uh, yeah,” Rogue struggled to recover, “just an old habit from a past life.”

Logan smiled as he chomped into a piece of bacon. “I like it,” he said through bits of pork product. Rogue stared, fascinated at how she could find someone so uncouth so sexy. “You can call me that anytime, darlin’.”

Rogue smiled.

“So,” he continued, tucking into some eggs. “You wanna spar later? I’m growing bored kicking these kids’ asses all week long.”

Rogue couldn’t help herself. She sassed, “You want someone to come in kick your ass instead?”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever, darlin’. You act all cocky now but I know you’ll start singing a different tune once I start manhandling ya.”

Rogue thanked God that Logan ate like a pig. Because he was practically face down in his eggs, he didn’t notice her quick blush at the terms “cocky” and “manhandling” being used to close together. She got up from the table before he could come up for air and notice her pink hue.

“How about 7:00 tonight?” she asked him with her back turned.

“See you then, babe.”

Babe?

 

*******

 

Later that day, Rogue stretched in the danger room while waiting for Logan. He happened to walk in while she was bending over touching her toes. She didn’t notice him until he gave a low, appreciative wolf whistle.

Rogue, startled, jumped up and turned around to see him giving her an appreciative once over. Earlier that day, Jubilee had made fun of her for taking 30 minutes to pick out an outfit to wear for a sparring session. Standing in front of her closet, Rogue had finally told her friend that she was sparring with Wolverine and that she would like to look good.

“Say no more, chica,” Jubilee had said, and then rummaged in the closet and picked out a pair of long, black spandex pants and a bright red sports bra.

“How about a top?” Rogue had asked her, eyeing the bra warily.

“Rogue,” Jubilee had said as if speaking to a 6 year old, “What is the point of having control over your skin if you don’t show it off a litte?”

Now, Rogue silently thanked Jubes for her fashion bullying as she saw Logan’s reaction to her. She smiled and beckoned to him.

“What’s the matter, bub,” she taunted, “Never seen a girl fit and ready to kick your ass?”

Logan seemed to mentally shake himself before grinning and walking over. They started to circle each other.

“Get ready, darlin’,” he teased, “I am going to give you a world class spanking.”

I wish you would, sugar, was all she could think.

“Bring it on old man,” she threw back, laughing as he winced at the phrase. “I am gonna clean your cock.”

“WHAT?”

Oh, shit.

“Uh, uh, I meant CLOCK! Clean your clock!” she was now blushing furiously over her Freudian slip, and she tried desperately to think of someway to gain control again. But, it was too late. The word had come out and now Logan was doubled over laughing.

Which of course ceased the second she kicked in the side, nearly causing him to fall over. Annoyed at her sneak attack, he forgot her slip of tongue and countered, setting off a well matched sparring session.

After 45 minutes they pulled themselves away from each other and stood apart, both flushed and panting. Rogue stared at Logan’s glistening, sweaty body…

 

He was standing behind her in the shower, dragging his hands up and down her sides, brushing the sides of her breasts. She turned to face him, admiring the way the rivulets of water trickled down his pec muscles and abs, eventually dipping into the cut muscles just above his thighs…

 

Rogue mentally slapped herself out of her dream flashback. Angered with herself for so easily losing focus, she took it out on her opponent by charging at him with a force that threw both of them to the floor. She would up on top of him, straddling his body. She could feel his heat through the thin fabric of her pants…

 

She sat astride him on his bed. She could feel his hardness through her already wet panties. He grabbed her and kissed her feverishly, all the while pulling aside her underwear and entering her with them still on. She moaned with sensation as she began to ride him…

 

She now paid for her second lapse in attention as Logan swiftly spun them around to maneuver himself on top. As he pinned her down, Rogue couldn’t help but notice their intimate position and fought not to think about any of her dreams.

However, it appeared that she wasn’t the only one entertaining sordid notions. She panted lightly and looked up at Logan who was staring down at her with hunger in his eyes. To her great surprise, she started to feel a slight pressure between her legs, where Logan’s hips were resting. She bucked her hips ever so slightly in order to access the situation further. As she did, she watched Logan’s face. The brief movement caused him to slam his eyes shut and grit his teeth. He looked like he was concentrating hard on something.

Awkwardness overcame her, and Rogue seized the moment to make a poorly executed escape. She shoved him off of her and turned over to begin getting up, intending to thank him for the fight, but she really must be going.

But Logan, it seemed, was not quite ready for it to be over. He pounced at her from the floor, catching her before she even made it up off her knees. As he pinned her from behind, she lost control again and a dream memory began to wash over her…

 

            She was lying on her stomach, back arched as he thrust in and out of her from behind. He bent down low over her, so that she could feel his muscles against her back. He back to pump harder, rougher. She buried her face in a pillow so that the mansion wouldn’t hear her screams of delight…

 

            It had been one of the more intense dreams she had had, and the very memory of it now overcame her. Before she knew what she was doing, she arched her back in the same manner and ground her hips backward into him. She barely kept herself from moaning when she felt his member, stiff in his jeans. She felt his hands, which had been pinning her arms above her head, loosen their grip and slide down along the sides of her body.

            The shock she received as they passed over her hips was enough to jolt her into action. She moved away again, quicker this time, and got up off the floor. Logan stood up. They stared at each other again, exchanging confused, embarrassed, and flushed expressions.

            “Um, Logan, I think it’s getting late enough. How about we call it a night?” Rogue said, in an attempt at normal conversation.

            “Uh, yeah, yeah that’s probably good,” he replied gruffly.

            “Okay then. Um, see you tomorrow.”

            “Yeah.” He was looking down at his feet.

            “Good night,” Rogue implored, as she began to walk off, praying that this wasn’t going to ruin their friendship.

            “Sleep tight, Marie.”

            No promises there, she thought. Certainly not after this.

Chapter End Notes:
Oh, Rogue. I envy you so much.