Author's Chapter Notes:
Please be aware this is a sex scene and as such has no plot value apart from our couple getting it on. Enjoy.
When Logan didn’t move she wondered exactly which part of ‘you ready for round two’ had he meant? She most certainly was and when he just disappeared out of her room frustration wasn’t even describing what she was feeling. She was just about to go shut her door when he re-appeared with nothing on but a pair of long johns and holding some stuff in his hands. He barged in and she moved backwards quickly, avoiding sudden death on his part. “Get on the bed, strip. Now!” There was no brooking argument with him and she shed the thin cotton shift, as she looked over at him she caught his eye. He was stood stock still, as if someone had carved him out of stone, his eyes however were anything but still. He raked them over her pale skin, across her breasts, her stomach and her sex, the tent he’d been creating in the long johns got a lot tighter as he did it. A bottle was thrown to her, she looked at the label, baby oil? “Use it, cover as much of you as you can. I’ll do the rest of you.” She paused about to speak when he was suddenly so close to her she could feel the heat from his bare chest, the hair tickling her own skin. “Because it don’t sink into the skin too fast and you’ll be able to ‘touch’ me.” That was enough for her and she began to oil up her body as Logan prepared himself for her, she caught sight of him rolling on another condom, anchoring it underneath the flap of the long johns.
“Move!” Marie moved as Logan took over her bed, he shuffled her down so she was across his knees, he took the bottle from her and squeezed the stuff all over her skin. She was slick with it, everywhere it touched she felt as if she could glide across anything she touched she was that covered. Finally he dropped the bottle and put on a set of long gloves that came upto his forearms and grabbed her hips, pulling her over to where his body waited for her. “Sit on me.”
“What?”
“You heard me, SIT!” Slowly and carefully Marie moved herself over the covered erection, his stomach and thighs were covered and Logan took her hands in his gloved ones and helped her guide herself down.

It wasn’t as easy this time, she was a little cramped up and her discomfort showed on her face, instead of trying to make her sit Logan let go of her right hand and put his gloved fingers against her. “Keep still and relax, you’re a little stiff, it happens to virgins. Just relax and you’ll be okay.”
A small nervous giggle left Marie’s lips, “Relax he says, half dressed and me naked on top of him and he say’s ‘relax’!”
Logan took her chin in his hand and made her look at him, “I trust you Marie.” The look he gave her had more to it than hunger, more than lust, it was faith. She was on top of him, not the other way round, he was giving her the power over him, giving her the reigns, *trusting* her not to hurt him. The realisation passed over her and she nodded as Logan spoke to her, “Find the muscles you pee with, contract them all the way back to your spine and then let them go, slowly.” Marie did as he asked and she felt him slide a finger inside her, then two, then finally three, just at the entrance of her. “Good girl,” the words were heavy and filled with something like possession or ownership. Logan moved his hand away and guided her over him, “Open your eyes Marie, look at me.” She did it and saw Logan again straining to hold himself in check, “Now hold my hands and drop down, slowly, take your time.”
At first the pain was a little sharp as Logan’s head passed her entrance, but then the fullness began, the wonderful awe inspiring sensation that had taken her mind earlier that day. Her breath exploded out from her as she finally sat on Logan’s body, her hands gripping his tight as she felt herself expand around the thick girth of him. She didn’t know how long she sat still there for but it wasn’t long before Logan’s voice cut through the dark cloying air of her room. “Marie darlin’ I’ve gotta move, you’re killin me.” She must have nodded, done something because he was now shifting her by using their hands, rolling motions like riding a horse, Logan had his eyes on her face and the emotions that were passing through there. “Breathe Marie!” She took a huge lung full and realised she hadn’t even known that she’d been holding her breath, Logan growled as she shifted forward a little. Feeling him buck under her as she did it, remembering those muscles he’d told her to tighten then relax she did it again and found Logan arcing with her off the bed. “GGGGgggrrrrrrmmmmmMMMARIE!!!!” She held onto his hands for grim death as he bucked under her, her naked body slapping against his hairy chest. His hands tore themselves away from hers and she found herself propping her body over his as he held her hips to his and tried to come through her body. Finally he got back under control and lifted her back up to her seated position.
“DON’T do that again, not unless you want me to hurt you.” Marie nodded to the breathless man under her and allowed him to rock her hips back and forth over him. “Feel good?”
“Oh yeah and then some,” Logan smiled as he let go of her hips and let her keep the rhythm going. His hands went for her breasts, his mouth was yearning to taste her and he wasn’t going to wait forever. Pulling Marie forward, his lips latched onto her breast and suckled there for a few seconds, the oil creating just enough of a barrier for him to use. Marie for her part was shocked still, this was heaven, the feel of his breath on her, the sensation of his tongue against her nipple, no wonder women loved to breast feed if this was the reward. Unknowing she’d thrust down with her hips as he’d suckled her, wanting to keep both sensations going. Releasing her breast Logan chuckled dirtily as her slick breasts bounced in front of him, “Come on Marie, ride me!”

She took him at his word, grabbing hold of his hair and pulling herself down into his lap, she felt mad, crazed almost, as if she were an animal. Logan pushed her deadly skin far enough back to feel comfortable and watched her fuck him, she was the one driving not him and by the looks of her she’d been hungry a long while. He shifted a hand to where they were joined and found her clit nub standing proud, placing his fingers to just brush against her as she went on the down stroke. Her mind was a whirl of emotion, feelings, power, she didn’t care if she killed him all she wanted to do was come all over his lap with him inside her. With each brush of his fingers against her she got closer, she clenched herself against him and felt him grunt as he left the bed again, “MARIE!” His fingers stayed where they were barely and Marie felt her body begin to shudder, everything was shaking and falling apart while smashing together at the same time. She wanted to scream but she knew if she did someone would come running, her breath hitched anyway and she was about to let rip when her lips were covered by warm cloth. A hand at the back of her head pulling her mouth to his, the scream of her orgasm lost in his throat, mingling with his own deep grunts and growls as she spasmed against him. Marie couldn’t remember how long he took afterward, the aftershocks that he pushed through her were too much to cope with. He gripped her tight to him and ground his teeth, hissing her name through them and into the warm fug of the room.

She remembered him holding her, speaking to her, telling her something about tomorrow, about how things would be different but for now she was tired, exhausted if she was honest. Her arms and legs ached, as did her nerves but one part of her was warm and full and somehow completed. Sleep came quickly after the long day, wrapped up in a sheet on top of her own bed, Logan watching her rest. He stayed with her until the dawn, then sitting on the edge of her bed he wrote the note he’d told her he would. It’d be safer for her if he went and saw people alone, he had a few contacts around here and he didn’t want her on their radar. Just as the sun came over the window sill he reached out and touched her skin where the new light had turned it gold, his whisper staying in the air as he left her. “See ya when I get back….Marie I….” he left it there, if she didn’t know by now she never would, his eyes dropped to the small note and then he went to find what he needed for the repayment of Xavier.
Chapter End Notes:
As always thanks for reading and commenting and yes we are getting to the vengence bit now.