Author's Chapter Notes:
Please be warned this is *sex* only, there will be plot later I promise. Have fun reading and keep the stays loose. lol.
She’d already gone to bed when Logan finally got home, her window was open slightly and the heat of the day was slowly leaving her room through it. Winter may be great up here, but the summer could cook her, hence the open window. Her shower had revealed a red area on her hip, three finger marks, the flesh bruised and damaged by her earlier treatment. When she’d finally managed to get her head into some kind of order the only thing that was going through it was the thought of when was he going to do it again.
So when her window sill grew a hand she didn’t scream, the knuckles she knew as well as her own, a head soon followed, nose flared and eyes already on her covered form. Watching him climb inside her room so silently made her shudder, there was a predatory grace to it, as if he’d done this kind of thing a thousand times or more. He didn’t make a sound as his feet touched her floor, straightening up he pulled a chair over to her bedside and sat in it. Logan waited nearly three minutes before speaking to her, “You’re awake.” Marie let herself move now and she sat up in bed, still dressed in the cotton shift that had been under her dress, the one that still had Logan’s hand print on. She was about to answer him when he reached over to her chest and replaced the hand print with the heat of his own bare hand.
Her intake of breath and the rise of her nipple under the cotton was enough to make a low rumble leave his chest, it filled the small space between them and Marie closed her eyes to feel the heat of his hand on her. Logan moved closer until she could feel his heat and breath on her skin, her springs on the bed creaking as his weight shifted on it. “You said you’d do it, so here I am.” Her brain was still concentrating on his hand and what it was doing to her breast it was only when he took her uncovered hand in his gloved one and laid it on his already straining buttons did she remember what she’d said to him. She said she’d take him in her mouth, willingly. The words echoed around her mind now as she tried to think of a way around it, Logan tweaked her breast and she moved up and away from his bare skin. Looking at the man in front of her she knew he wouldn’t take ‘no’ for any kind of answer, she’d be doing it one way or another. His eyes were dark in the relative heat of her room, light from the yard fell through her window to some extent and she could see him. His body was tensed, coiled almost and as afraid as she was of hurting him, she was also afraid of what might happen if she tried to back out now. This man was Logan, but not the version she’d known, no this man was used to getting his own way with women and using whatever he could to get it.

“You need to sit back Logan, I’m not safe,” his dark eyed smile hit her own and she felt the shudder go through her as he spoke.
“Neither am I Marie, not like this.” She looked curiously at him and he pulled off his clothing, there were bruises still healing on his body, wherever he’d been he’d been fighting hard. She almost reached out to him when he stopped her hand dead in mid-air, “I ‘wanted’ you.” The word was spoken with such force she almost ran, even his hips moved as he said it, as if he’d been fucking her with it. Closing his eyes for a second he let his words free into the stifling air, “I had to go let off steam first, went looking for a fight.” His eyes opened and pinned her still, “I found several.”
The flat way he said it made her own throat work, “Are they still alive?” He quirked a smile at her, nodding to her concern and pleased that she understood how much he’d been struggling with.
“Yeah, they’re alive but they’ll be a walking advert for a few months.”

Logan didn’t let her go, his hand travelled down her body making her shudder with its touch, she could see his need written all over him, his need for ‘her’. He could have chosen any woman at a bar, any whore to ease the itch he had inside him, but it wouldn’t have been her and that gave her the confidence to act. “Sit back Logan,” he did as she asked, withdrew his fingers from her and she felt the loss of him immediately. His hands went to the back of the chair he was sat on, gripping the wood tight as he shifted his groin toward her. Carefully Marie shuffled herself forward, making sure her bare skin didn’t touch any part of Logan’s own, her eyes caught the night shine in Logan’s own and she felt a frisson of excitement run through her.
She positioned herself so she could rest her hands on his taut thighs, resting on her knees in front of him, crouched. She let her hands slide up the denim to the apex of his thighs, a deep rumble already out of his throat, he could see her breasts swinging free under the cotton of her slip. Slowly, carefully she took the denim in her fingers, seeing Logan shift so his skin was away from her own uncovered hands. The first stud popped open quickly, revealing the tanned skin beneath it, her fingers gripped the denim and pulled it open. Using the denim to undo the next stud, and the next, her own breathing now getting heavy as she moved down to the last one. She could feel the heat of his body, smell the raw earthy scent of him, her own body was beginning to slick at the sight and smell of him before her. Her breathy ‘Logan’ had him bucking up into the breath that covered the sensitive skin of his erection that was barely covered by the denim. She could see the veins on his skin, the way they wriggled across the flesh, colouring it with life, she flicked her eyes up to his face and saw the plain need written all over his face. “Marie….” He didn’t need to say anything else, her sense of power tripled, she had him. Bracing herself on his thighs she pulled the denim away from his erection and watched as he wiggled himself free of its confines. Seeing him erect in front of her, knowing that earlier that day ‘this’ had been inside her body, she wanted it there again and one of her hands went to herself unthinkingly.

Logan groaned and bucked upward when he saw her, his nose was picking up her own excitement and she closed her eyes for a second as she touched herself. Opening them to see Logan almost pleading with her to touch him, to do something to end the torment she had him in. Her tongue flicked out and tasted the heated skin in front of her, the salty taste of him filling her mouth as she licked the strong flesh in front of her. She heard the wood of the chair creak as Logan gripped it tight, his thighs bunched as she licked him, he wanted to move but if he did she could kill him. Her own fingers were getting busy as she let her body do what her mind had dreamt of, keeping her lips open she let herself take the head in her mouth. Using her tongue and teeth to keep him inside her; slowly moving down the hard shaft until she had half of him inside her mouth. Pushing herself back up slowly, licking and pushing against his heated flesh with her tongue, she could hear his breath labouring as she moved. Flicking her gaze to look at him she could see the bruises had faded but sweat had replaced them, it beaded all over his skin, his face was in a snarl and she knew then just how much control he had over himself to keep still.

Releasing him she licked the covered head of him, tongue playing with the slit of his penis, a hand removed itself and she backed away from him as he slid the skin down. Revealing the swollen head of his erection, seeing him revealed to her, the delicate softness of his body it was her turn to purr. Moving in she licked her lips, covering them with saliva until they glistened, she kissed him, delicately, planting herself on the very top of him, then slid her lips away and let him fill her again. This time he lost it and bucked up into her mouth, her hand gripped his thigh painfully and he settled again, letting her slide him; her skin millimetres from his. She kept this slow slide and taste up for what seemed like hours but it must have been minutes at best, Logan was bucking in his seat as she felt the twitching in the flesh in against her tongue. “Marie…”, she let herself come back up, resting his head in her mouth against her teeth and tongue, when he finally came. She watched it run through his body, the strain on him was incredible, muscles tensed and corded, skin flushed bright red across his entire body as he filled her mouth. Each contraction being punctuated by a grimace and a flow of semen, when he’d finished she sat up and let the ejaculate pour from her mouth down her chin. It flowed over her throat, down her bare skin, over her breast and into the cloth of her slip. Her hand was still in her own body and she needed him to see her come, he moved toward her but she raised her hand and shook her head. No he was to watch only, she was in control this time, he’d come to her and he’d abide by her rules. She moved toward him, resting on his thigh with one hand while the other played with herself, she let herself watch as his flaccid penis began to strengthen again. Knowing it was her actions that had him so aroused, she kept her eyes on him as she let her voice free, he’d told her what he’d wanted to do to her that afternoon. It only seemed fair to let him know a few of her own, her gaze met his and she saw the same heat that had brought him to her earlier. Whatever this turned out to be she’d run with it till the wheels fell off.
“I went to see you in medbay, when you came back from Liberty Island. I wanted to talk to you, tell you how grateful I was, but when I got there….” She’d never told anyone about this, never mind the man who’d been laying on the gurney. She let the image of her memory guide her to her peak, she’d done it before, too many to remember but she wasn’t alone this time.
“When I got there Jean was there so I couldn’t go in, so I waited outside near the lift. I still had your senses and I could smell you somewhere, so I followed it. It took me to the dressing area, where you’d changed into the leather uniform, I found your jeans.” Her breath was getting deep now as the memory fired in her body and mind, “I put em on, your jeans, I wanted you, I wanted you to touch me, to fuck me.” She was so close she was shuddering, her breath sending her words in clipped pieces, “I went there to fuck you, to have you inside me but Jean was there, in the way. So I used your jeans, I came in your jeans Logan, the same ones you left with.” The memory of seeing him in them had made her flush all over once, the knapsack over his shoulder and the scent of her all over his crotch. Her body convulsed and her grip deepened on Logan’s thigh, a hand in her hair lifted her head so she could see his face. One hand was gripping his erection and the other was wound in her hair, need was all over his skin and as she shifted her now slick fingers out of her body she offered them to his lips. He took them eagerly and sucked her taste from them, layering the deadly skin with a layer of his saliva, when he released her hair he was still stroking himself. Her fingers now safe in her own lap and Marie watched as he bored his eyes into hers, “I knew.”
“What?”
“I said, I knew. I could smell you, smell what you’d done soon after you’d done it. That place had good air con, I smelled you on them when I got dressed.” His eyes darkened further, “Never washed em either, always wore em when I was ‘lonely’, always had a good time wearin them.” He squeezed his now strong erection as if to tell her he’d done this wearing them, thinking of her, of her body against his. Like it had been earlier, “You ready for round two?”
Smiling Marie nodded and moved back onto her bed.
Chapter End Notes:
As always, feedback welcomed and ideas to kill Jean and Xavier welcomed!