Author's Chapter Notes:
This is sorta a sequel to the sequel of Girl Talk/Guy Talk
“I’m telling you this isn’t going to work,” Bobby shook his head as he watched Scott pour something into the open bottle of beer in his hand. “Logan’ll smell it.”

“It’s not going to hurt him. It’s a mild tranquilizer…”

“And he’s gonna know about it and eviscerate us.”

“Wimp.”

“Thank you,” Bobby said and jerked the bottle away before stashing it under the counter a pained look on his face, “Uh hi Logan.”

“Bobby,” Logan barely spared him a glance as he opened the cupboard and pulled out a cup. Pouring a coffee he sipped it before making a slight face and digging in the cupboard for the instant coffee. After adding a good two tablespoons he took another sip and nodded.

“So uh what are you doing today?” Scott asked noting Bobby moving to hide the bottle of beer.

“Nothing,” Logan cracked his neck. “I had a good nights sleep, my coffee’s actually drinkable and…”

“So you’re in a fairly good mood then?”

“Yeah, why?” Logan turned to face the pair who looked astonishingly guilty.

“Well we had a quick question for you and were hoping not to get disemboweled,” Bobby replied.

“Shoot,” Logan leaned back against the counter and watched them steadily.

“Uh how long have you and Rogue been involved?” Scott asked quickly, hoping a simple question would open the door to the more complex, more personal ones he wanted to have answered.

“Why? We been keepin’ you awake?” Logan chuckled.

“Not really,” Scott shifted, “Its just that we’ve been hearing some rumors and well we were…”

“Rumors?”

“Yeah, well...” Scott shifted uneasily. “Rumor has it that you two aren’t really involved that you’re just playing with everyone. I mean Rogue’s a nice girl and all…”

“But?” Logan tensed slowly, his grip on his coffee cup firm.

“Well with her skin,” Bobby shifted, “How can you two um be intimate?”

“Are you asking me how we have sex?” Logan gaped at them.

“In a word, yes?” Scott nodded quickly.

Shaking his head Logan looked at them, pity clear in his eyes. “First of all do I ask how you manage to get laid?”

“Uh note here my girl’s not toxic to the touch,” Scott pointed out quickly.

“She’s also a pain in the ass, opinionated, and doesn’t know when to stay out of another person’s head.”

“Okay yes she has her faults, don’t we all. Come on man, just tell us and we’ll leave you alone.”

Heaving a breath Logan shook his head, “I am not tellin’ you about my sex life.”

“You tell us and we’ll quit bugging you,” Bobby pointed out.

“I claw you and you’ll quit botherin’ me about it,” Logan snarled.

“Logan, we aren’t asking for details…”

“Uh yes you are. And I’m not giving them.”

“Logan,” Scott moved over to wrap an arm around his shoulders, “Just think about this okay? You and Rogue’s little act has half the male population trying to figure out what it is about you that makes her want to crawl in your bed and the other half wanting to know what you figured out that makes her scream your name ten seconds after your bedroom door closes. Now, out of those two groups at least half of them are wondering which would be kinkier you or her… and I have to tell you. There are a lot of guys here that are beginning to think about fucking you.”

“Move that appendage,” Logan ground out. “Rogue is not some cheap hooker or a barfly. Those little snots better keep their eyes to themselves, not to mention the rest of their anatomy.”

“Logan, you’ve got most of the mansion in an uproar. All we’re asking for is some clarification. What made you want to be with Rogue like that? How you manage to do it? Has she learned control? Do you get dressed, does she… these are important questions. Now you can answer them honestly and we’ll forget about it or you leave yourself and Rogue open to speculation, and some rather dirty tricks to find out the information.”

“Go to hell.”

“Fine,” Bobby straightened, “We’ll just go ask Rogue. I’m sure she’d be more than happy…”

“You do and it’ll be the last question you ever ask.”

“Then tell us what we want to know,” Scott replied patting him on the chest with a smirk on his face.

“We take turns getting dressed up okay?” Logan ground out, “And no I’m not about to share. Anyone thinks they’re getting a piece of Rogue’s gonna get a whole lot of adamantium!”

“So you two really are uh doing the dirty deed?” Bobby squeaked.

“Yes we are!” Logan gaped at him. “Jesus what do you want an invitation to watch?” Slamming his cup down he stalked out of the kitchen.

“YES!” Bobby shouted. “Because obviously your sex life is much better than mine!”

“SO GET A REAL WOMAN!”

Bobby flushed and chuckled, “Do you think the girls did any better?”

Scott glanced out the window to wear Jean, Storm, Kitty, Jubilee, and Rogue were sitting around. “No I don’t.”

Moving to stand beside him Bobby watched Logan stalking across the lawn, kids scattering in all directions at the dark look on his face. A moment later the look on Rogue’s face had both him and Scott flushing as Rogue all but stepped on the other women in her rush to get into Logan’s arms.

The shocked look on Jean’s face was mirrored on the other women’s face as Logan with Rogue in tow disappeared into the garden. A few minutes later the women scattered, their faces flaming and Scott and Bobby shared a look before diving for the kitchen door. Discretion was after all the better part of valor…

The end.