Author's Chapter Notes:
hi! i'm a new member and i hope you'll like this!
Rogue held out her hand for Bobby, and he slowly held it in his own hand. They'd both wanted to touch each other for so long, but when Rogue had finally gotten the chance she found herself thinking of Logan, and how she'd always wannted to touch him.

Bobby leaned in for a kiss, when their lips touched he held her head gently in his hands and continued to kiss her. "Thank you, Rogue." he said when they broke apart. Blinded by the electricity, Rogue pushed him on the bed and said, "Don't say thanks yet, Bobby." They made love, but it wasn't how Rogue had imagined. It was akward and kind of hurt, and she'd always wanted her first time with Logan, but he was still in mourning over Jean.

She lay awake in bed (couldn't fall asleep due to Bobby's snoring) watching the stars outside. This wasn't what she wanted. She got up very crefully so not to awake Bobby, put on her clothes, and headed down to the kitchen. The familiar scent of beer was in the air so she knew that Logan had to be down there. She walked in and saw Logan's bare chest, just like the moment they first met. "Hey Logan." she said. "Hey kid, how ya been?" he replied. She took in a deep breath, still overwhelmed by the sexiness of the Wolverine, and grabbed a beer out of the refridgerator so she'd seem like an equal. "Let's just say I really need a beer." He took it from her, not to put it away, but to open it. He handed it back to her and their fingers touched. They looked at each other for a long time not saying anything. She saw sadness in his eyes, but also warmth, if that's possible.

"I'm not a kid anymore Logan," she started to say, but was interrupted by Logan saying, "I know, I've known for a long time. You're a beautiful woman." Rogue began to blush and said, "I don't think of you as just a friend anymore. I don't think I ever did. I've always loved you, I do now, I think of you all the time. I think of touching you. I think of being with you, intimately." The beer was beginning to take its toll, it was her first drink after all. She set down her beer and put her hands on his chest. She raised her hands to his head and ran her fingers through his wolf mane. He lifted her chin and gave her a soft kiss. Her hands went down to his jeans and she undid his belt while his hands traveled under her shirt and up and down her back. He lifted her shirt up, inch by inch, so not to take away the awe and wonder of what was happening here. He unhooked her bra and it fell to the floor. At this point she was sitting on the counter stradeling his God-like hips. He licked the center of her chest and his tounge traveled up to her lips where they shared a long, hard, breath taking kiss.

All their clothes came off and their hands roamed all over their bodies until at last, he entered her. Rogue threw her head back and let out a loud cry. She never imagined it would be this wonderful.
Chapter End Notes:
i live for your feedback, good or bad.