Story Notes:
didn't like doing this one but I knew as soon as this charcter popped into my head it would happen
Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to moviemom for the beta not much of this left to go. Please read and review I crave it.
It's the day we all knew was inevitable, but still hoped would not come.
Rouge, with Logan by her side, did such a wonderful job of nursing her mother. Her last days were peaceful and it's easier on everyone knowing she found peace and comfort here, the same way most of us did when we arrived.
We were talking with her the other day and she confided in us how she felt she'd been a bad mother. Kurt was able to express how we all admired how she found help for her daughter, something few would have managed in her circumstances.
Rouge is holding up surprisingly well and Logan is her rock. She is determined that instead of mourning a loss, we are going to celebrate the freedom her mother found. I have decided to make it a sunny day in keeping with these wishes and I will provide as many flowers as they want. It doesn't seem enough for two such dear friends, but I've never been comfortable showing grief; it is not my way.
After it is over, they are going to take some time away. Both have promised they wont stay away long.
They may have lost a family member, but there are still alot of us here who love them.
Chapter End Notes:
Damn Storm for talking the way she does and yes her and Kurt are together it just seems right to me.