Story Notes:
*Note*
-This is set after the third movie, but I altered some of the events. In this story, you will find Xavier and Cyclops alive. Wolverive did have to kill Jean, but in her wake they were brought back to life. Also I kind of made Jean have a slight split personality. Yes she is dead, but there are small events that happened before her death and now Rogue is left to pick up all the pieces. Sorry if you don't like, but I thought it be fair to tell you what you are getting yourself into.-
Slowly making her way out of bed and to the door, she cracked it open. Peeking outside and meeting silence, a smile stretched across her face. Easing out into the hall, she stuck to the wall in the shadows.

Just as she decended the steps and turned the corner, she came to an uprupt stop.

"Bobby!" Her southeren drawl sounded, in the large living room.

Gasping and pushing Kitty away, he frowned. "I uh...I can explain. I just..."

"Fell and your lips landed on her's?" Rogue helled.

"Shh! You don't want to wake-up..."

"Ah don't give a damn, about waking ev'body up! You were in here kissing her and your with me?"

Easing off the sofa and standing, Kitty made move to leave.

Stepping before the entrence, she narrowed her eyes. "And where are you going?"

"Look, Rogue I'm sorry you had to find out like this, but this is between you and Bobby. I'm not..."

"The way ah see it, you caused this. And you ain't going nowhere."

Before anyone could say another word, the lights came one. Turning, all were greeted with three sets of eyes.

"What's all the ruckus?" Logan's gruff voice rang, as he held a beer in hand.

"Yes, please explain why you are all up at this late hour." Charles calmly stated, stiffling a yarn.

"I uh..." Pausing, Bobby looked between the two girls. "We were just uh..."

Plak!

Blinking and allowing tears to fall, Rogue started to visbly shake. "Ya' an ass whole, Bobby. How could you just...just do that with her, when ah gave you ma...Why?" She demanded, ignoring the three others watching.

Rubbing his now red cheek, he sighed. "Ya' not the same and...I just... I don't know. I'm sorry, if that helps."

"Sorry? Is that all you can say?" Kitty added.

Pivoting on the balls of her feet Rogue narrowed her eyes. "Ya' ain't innocent either. Your cheating with ma boyfriend!"

Tensing her shoulders up and turning pale, she frowned. "I never wanted to..."

"Girls please." Storm's soft voice sounded. "This is not the time to..."

"I slept with him." Kitty muttered.

All went silent.

Balling a fist, Rogue lunged for her.

"Ah shit!" Logan cursed, dropping his beer and reaching for the two, as Storm moved to follow.

Easily gathering a struggling Rogue in his arms and restraining her, he eyed the other female with a busted lip. Sighing as Storm helped her to her feet, his angered dark eyes landed on the motionless boy. "What the hell is..." Pausing to look down where his hand laid innocently upon her wrist, he gasped.

Feeling that all too familiar pull, Rogue pushed herself out of his arms and fell to her hands and knees panting.

Thump!!!

Wheeling himself over, Charles touched the now unconcious man's temple. Eyes going wide, he could only gap at female on the ground. "Your...your powers...they have returned."

Raising her hand and staring at it as if it was an alien, she shook her head. "No...I...it can't. I took the cure and..." Falling silent, she stared at the man that sworn to protect her laying deathly still.

"Ororo, help me see to Logan." Sighing, he looked to the other two teens. "Go and gather Hank from his room, Kitty."

Nodding she was off.

"Any...Anything you want me to..."

"No, Bobby. You have done enough. Go to your room." He ordered, as he neared Rogue's shaken form. Placing a hand on her head, she jerked back. "Shh. Everything will be fine, just give us time to see to Logan then we can run some test and..."

"Will ah ev' be able to touch again, proffessor?" Her raw and scratchy voice sounded.

Closing his eyes, he said the one thing that brought new tears to her frightened face.

"I...I am not sure, Rogue."
*******************************
Thank you all for reading.