Story Notes:
This has taken on a life of it's own and taken over mine I need a 12 step program.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to moviemom44 for the beta and reviews. These stories weren't ment to go this way it was meant to be X1 and Start with Jean and Logan getting together as you may have guest when I went to write it didn't want to be that. One Letter started out as a one shot written at 3am. Someone call bunny contorl I beg you. Please read and review
Oh what a day. I knew my daughter was pretty, but when I see her through Logan's eyes shes beautiful. I can't believe I ever thought he was bad for her. Today proves how wrong I was. I've never seen two people happier and how he planned it without her knowing is beyound me. No one has had much reason to smile lately, but when I think of how he came to me to ask my permission and how he looked like a nervous little boy, I can't help but giggle. As if I could've said no. Marie would never speak to me again.
I never realized how much of a family she's made for herself. The one thing that stands out for me is the love they all have for one another. Of course, they have their squabbles, but love is always there. Thats something I never had. I'm glade Marie has found that. Iknow she'll always be safe and I know Logan will never turn into what my husband became. That eases my mind, especially now.
I'm so proud of my angel, proud she can still love. Proud of the family she has made. Proud that she can forgive me and proud of the person she has become. I hope that she always knows what a great gift she has to be so loved.
Chapter End Notes:
This was ment to be part 9 but moviemom wanted the ceremony and she was right. theres still a bit of this to go. A thing I found out was I like to write to requests so if you have one let me know I'll try anything once except having my much younger sisters for the school holidays so don't even try that again mum it's not happening. oh and getting to work on time I can't see that in my future as well.