Author's Chapter Notes:
Don't know if what Wolvie does would work but I watch to many movies.
please read and review I crave it.
I know they don't think I'm being Logan, but I can't right now my mate is facing a threat from her own father. As we get off the jet Bobby and Jubes go one way to get Maries mom I go the other to get Marie herself. Thats when all thoughts but of her saftey leave my mind, then I see a man is standing over her trying to get his pants down I can tell from his scent it's her father. She's to far away from me to get to quickly.
Spying a flat bed truck I go over to it and hot wire it in seconds, before anyone knows what I'm doing I reverse in to at speed and pin him to the wall. The sound of him screaming sounds better than angels singing or contented noises kittens make when their bellies are full for the first time. I get out and go up to him and let him know his fate.
"Just so you know bub, when they move the truck your dead the presure is the only thing stopping you from bleeding out on the spot when thats gone bye bye prick."
Walking over to Marie I pick her up her up and carry heer to the jet like a bride. On the plane I see a frail sick smelling woman and lay Marie on the cot next to her mom.
"Why didn't you use your claws on him." Jubes asks me.
"Didn't want the bastards blood inside me."
Chapter End Notes:
Going to get happier from here I promis:)