Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay so when I was dying my hair today I realized that I liked the smell of hair dye and wondered if rogue would ever trade in her trademark hair to catch Logans eye... this is that plot bunnies revenge...

this is also not beta read, I emailed it to myself from my phone I was so excited to write it... enjoy!
The kid...

I loved the way she smelled, but truth be told? I knew she was dangerous territory-

Kid was in love with me, so I used to hit on red heads when she was around jean mostly, and when we were out and she was wearing clothes that were too tight, I would give her the keys to my ride and follow a red head out...

But now I'm watching this delicious red head, and damn I've never had a taste for them but from the back this one looks just like jean... And I will be dammed if she just don't smell just like rogue...


Before I know it she's leading me out and I'm kissing her hard when I catch whiff of it...

Peroxide-

Now you would think that with all the experments they did on me that I would know the smell, and it would smell like the clean sanitary places they tested on me in.... But all I can think about is hair dye...

I take a good look at the lips I'm kissing and they look like rogues, but I'm not tingling... Not like when she steals my energy at least... I'm tingling somewhere else thought if you know what I mean...

But she's got a couple of pink strands stuck to her lips and when I pull them away she closes her eyes tight, and all I can think is that rogues hair would look like this is she colored it red... All pink in the front cause the white streaks wouldn't color right....


Rogue...

Rogue would look just like this...

If she had borrowed jeans clothes, worn green contacts and colored her hair red...


And then it hits me


------------

Logan growled audaibly as his fingers wrapped a lock of pink hair around his gloved fingers

"Explain this... And it better be good"

Rogue nearly quivered under his touch clearly scared as she whispered "I wanted you to touch me, even if you were thinking of her while you were touching me"

Logans growl died in his throat and the silence was nearly unbareable before he spoke "but kid I'm no good for you, you're supposed to want a good guy"

Again the small whispered voice found his ears "and only the good guy runs after red heads to save the innocence of his favorite brunette"

That growl started up again before he tugged on that pink lock "so you dressed up like jean? Hoping I would take you home and touch you like you need?"

A nod was all the answer she gave.

"And did you think I would just let you go once I had you? Did you think that I would let you just walk away after knowing how we fit together?"

Her eyes flew open and she looked at him " logan what are you saying?"

"I'm telling you kid, you got two choices, you follow me right now and I'm gonna wash that color from your hair and then make you a woman, or you can go back home and we will pretend this never happened"

Logan then turned around and begain to walk across the street where there was a motel located--

"logan wait up!! This color isint perminate! It comes out in 4 to 6 washes!!"