Author's Chapter Notes:
ok, no song in this chapter, the Rogue took me in a new direction. next chapter will be songfic and some Rogan hottness in detail.
Two days later Rogue cornered him in the men’s locker room after self-defense class. He was buck naked in the shower and she still wore her uniform. She smirked and flashed him a foil packet in her fingers. Wolverine was roughly pressed against the tiled wall as the Rogue skipped her next class and gave him the longest, wettest, most incredibly teasing and mind-shattering blow job of his life before she bit the shit out of his left hip. She left him passed out on the floor of the shower room, his healing factor slowed, and she smiled in satisfaction to watch him bleed a bit from her mark.

Serves you right for cutting my face she thought maliciously. Although she was rather tempted to kick him she settled for biting him one more time at the spot where his neck met his shoulder and took another hit of him.

He only came to when the hot water ran out and he was stung awake by ice water pounding over him.

The following day she ambushed him while he was out running, hiking her skirt up to show him her tights, and let him bend her over a tree trunk. He woke up alone and very pissed off because she touched him before he came.

The Rogue wanted to know what he was thinking at that moment as he bent over her, pounding away and slavering into her shirt, needed to know what she made him feel as she ground her hips against him, if he still thought she was a bratty little shit. Without thinking past the moment, she yanked his head down and pressed her cheek against his as he panted how tight and smooth she felt. It took her a minute to shove his dead weight from her then she was pissed neither of them had gotten off, so she stomped off to the Danger Room and left him on the ground.

His thoughts had been all heat and lust and thoughts of things he’d yet to do to her; nothing she’d been looking for.

What she’d hoped to hear from his thoughts, she didn’t know.

Even though the Rogue sucked away his consciousness like a leech apparently his boner was made of tougher stuff than the rest of him and stood proudly at attention when he opened his eyes on the forest floor. Wolverine groaned and had to suffer the indignity of a wank in the woods before he could walk normally back to the mansion.

Four days went by and Wolverine was about to crawl out of his skin before she favored him with a rough, leather-gloved hand job in the garage that made him pop his claws and slice apart a work bench when he came on her tights.

But it hadn’t even taken the edge off his need for the Rogue, so Wolverine tried to force her back over the hood of his jeep for a proper fuck when she growled in defiance, really growled like some sort of animal. He flashed sharpened canines at her response, enjoyed that he could make her wild. The Rogue flipped them so he was the one spread over the car then ripped up her left sleeve and ground her forearm over his larynx, crushing it. Wolverine’s eyes widened at the pain of her powerful grip and the yellow that suddenly flashed in her eyes. Her mutation ripped sense away and he fell into night. He didn’t wake up on his own but instead was found by Storm, crumpled in a heap next to the cars.

Damnit. I know Storm didn’t buy I was taking a nap, not with my zip down he snarled to himself. He needed to warn that crazy girl she needed to be more careful about when and where she decided to play their little game. There were only so many times it could happen in the mansion itself before someone figured out who was knocking him out all over the place.

It would be safer if she came to my room. Yeh, but not as fun. This ain’t about safe.

The danger of being caught out was almost as intoxicating as the feel of her body, the smell of her anger and arousal that made him hunger for more. He wanted to push her buttons the same way she played with him.

It burned him up she was in total command of where and when and how she let him to touch her, and it infuriated him that he so much enjoyed the stolen moments she allowed him. The anticipation, the wondering, the tension that scrawled through his body every waking moment of each day just waiting for her to come to him again, raced through his system like a drug.

Excruciatingly extended foreplay that dragged for hours and days. As painful as it was to wait for her and then surrender his control, he had to admit it made for the most mind-blowing sex he’d ever had.

He didn’t get a chance to test her again before Xavier called him away on an intel operation in Colorado.

With Wolverine gone for the last few days Storm laid out the DR mission particulars to the students. The alpha team, made up of Nightcrawler, the Rogue and Cyclops, were to make their way across a destroyed cityscape, recover the captive (Kitty as the mutant in distress), and rendezvous on top of a skyscraper for pick up. Along the way the beta team, composed of Jean, Iceman and Beast, would try to stop them at all costs, figuratively speaking.

Storm emphasized this sim would test their teamwork and creative mutation usage for each team to accomplish their goals. The Rogue and Cyclops started down the street, each to one side sliding in and out of doorways and shadows to minimize detection while Kurt bamfed above them along building fronts, scouting ahead and relaying directions through their headsets. The battle hit them quick and hard when Jean levitated cars from the street and threw them at the alpha team. While Scott blasted most of them out of the way the Rogue had to rely on her own quick feet and Kurt’s porting to deliver her from harm’s way. Unfortunately, he landed them onto a fire escape 5 stories up which was directly in Beast’s sight line and the huge blue furred mutant lept down on them with a roar. Kurt shoved her out of the way as he scampered up the wall and over Beast’s back to grab him. Crawler ported both blue mutants to an alley down the street, and the Rogue made a beeline down the fire escape.

Just her luck Iceman showed up when she was still 40 feet from the ground. He skimmed past her on an ice slide and grinned as he shot a blast intended to freeze her to the brick wall at her back. She rolled out of the way and slid down another flight of rusty stairs, determined to get back to the ground where she’d have more room to move. Up here she was a sitting duck. He shot a few more blasts she barely managed to avoid before he decided the fire escape itself was easier to hit, iced the grate at her feet, and laughed as she slipped and she fell hard on her side.

The sound of his laughter pissed her off fierce and something snarled in her head, demanding to punish the boy’s insolence. Iceman guided his slide into a gyre to come back around and finish her off. She scrambled to her feet and when his back was turned she balanced booted feet on the metal railing and flung herself at him. She slammed into him and he lost his balance, dalling off the slide from the momentum and dragging her down with him. They tumbled toward the concrete, barely missing bashing their brains out when he aimed down and another slide materialized underneath them. Rogue’s breath slammed out of her as she crashed into it and whizzed down it the last few feet to the ground, her teammate-now-enemy right behind her. As soon as she hit the ground she rolled into a somersault and was already on her feet while Iceman was still picking himself up.

“What the hell Rogue?!” he shouted. “You almost splattered us!”

“Kinda the point, yeh?” She snarled and threw herself at him, colliding hard with his frozen form with no care for injury or pain, only to fight and dominate. He yelled when she flattened him with a hard shoulder to the gut. Ice or no, he groaned in pain.

He tried to freeze her in place, but she jumped gracefully to avoid his strike, then cartwheeled behind him and jumped. She put a brutal choke hold on his neck, cracking the glassy cold surface of his skin. One of her gloves was off and she pressed her fingers to his face and took him down for the count. Unconscious, Iceman reverted back to his normal form and lay in a large puddle. The Rogue smiled grimly as she latched onto his legs and dragged him into an alley then heaved him into a dumpster, which she froze shut.

She stalked down the middle of the street, pools of ice spreading from her feet as she went. Her blood fired to the boiling point and roared in her ears for another fight.

Find the hostage. Cut down anyone in our way darlin’.

Around the next corner she found Scott tangled up in a one-sided fight with Jean, one he was losing badly as he was reluctant to blast the object of his crush from the sky where she floated over him. Jean, on the other hand, had no compunction about telekinetically throwing all sorts of things at him with blinding speed: a door wrenched from a shop front, a lamp post, a mailbox. Cyclops, entirely on the defensive, dodged for cover and only peaked out to blow missiles from the sky with ruby blasts. The Rogue crept up on Jean’s blind side, bent down to grab her weapon, then slung the metal garbage lid like a giant Frisbee. Distracted with pinning Scott down behind a burning car, Jean never sensed the attack until it was too late. The lid slammed into the side of her head with crushing force and she fell from the sky unconscious. Scott looked up to see her tumbling through the air and raced towards her, flinging himself out to catch her before she crashed to earth.

The Rogue snarled, “Don’t be saving the enemy bub!” and glared at him, her eyes flashing.

Cyclops rounded on her, still cradling Jean in his arms, “This is a training session Rogue! What’s wrong with you?! You could have killed her!!” A crimson haze peeked around the edges of his visor and she could tell he was sorely tempted to blast her, fury spiking his scent.

“Just try it,” she warned. “C’mon Boy Scout, let’s see if you got the guts.” She iced her gloved hand and fisted the bared one menacingly. At the dangerous look on her face, he took an unconscious step back, holding Jean tighter. The Rogue looked him up and down, taking his measure, and finding him lacking she turned her back on him contemptously.

Nice shot darlin’. Near took her head clean off. And he ain't worth the effort. Eyes on the prize. She refocused her attention on the objective: get to the hostage.

The Rogue and Nightcrawler re-established communication via their headsets after he managed to port Hank a fair distance away and left him in a junkyard before bamfing to meet up with her at the base of the warehouse in which Kitty was held. They circled to the back and cased the building for a usable entrance. All the doors were blocked with fallen debris. She contemplated freezing the junk and busting in, but Crawler reminded her they shouldn’t lead Beast to them with a racket. He had a point; she could smell the good Doctor out there, somewhere.

“Can you port us in?” she grunted to her teammate.

“No, I have to see where I’m going or it could get messy,” he whispered.

She growled low in her throat, wondering what use he was then. “Fine,” she ground out. “Up there then,” and she pointed to a balcony 3 stories up. “I think that window is clear, so we can port in from there.” Kurt nodded, latched 3 fingers onto her shoulder and in a cloud of sulfur they rematerialized at their destination. Just as their feet hit the balcony the decrepit floor gave a low groan and the whole thing shifted dangerously. Instinctively Rogue spun Kurt in front of her and shoved hard to get him off the unstable structure, and he crashed through the glass of the window and into the warehouse.

“Shit,” Rogue growled and leapt after him just as the balcony tore away from the building and fell with an almighty crash to the ground below.

“So much for the quiet approach,” she chuckled as she looked out the shattered glass and down at the mess.

“I could’ve bamfed us through, no need to throw me,” Kurt groaned, rolled over on the floor, and pushed himself to a seated position, breathing heavily.

“Reflex. Sorry kid. You’ll live,” she rasped and gave him a slap on his back that made him wince. She started to pull him up but the smell of his blood rose to her nose and she pulled back. Nightcrawler leaned heavily against a wall and favored one leg, the other dripping red splashes onto the floor.

She huffed, “You can’t walk. Stay here.” She walked away, icing up her hands in preparation.

“You can’t leave me here,” Crawler hissed, “Beast will find me.”

“My priority is getting the hostage. I’ll come back for you.”

“Rogue!” But she was already gone, sneaking down the busted up staircase, stepping lightly over rotting boards and snaking her feet quietly over the groaning floor. A sweep of the lower levels revealed nothing, so she rose again to check the uppers. She passed the room where she’d left the teleporter, but he was gone and only a smear of his blood remained.

She slipped quietly along the hall, heading for the next staircase to take her to the final few floors where she should find Kitty. A low growl behind her was her only warning before she was thrown the length of the hall by a huge furry blue cannonball. She blasted ice in front of her and the force slowed her down so she only bumped into the frozen wall rather slammed than through it. She whirled and crouched down, hissing at Beast as he stalked towards her, knuckles dragging the floor and chest out like a great silverback gorilla. He grunted challengingly then charged with a roar, his mouth open wide to show great canines. With a howl of fury she flung herself at the larger mutant, determined to establish herself as the dominant animal.

Beast was taken aback; he’d thought she would try evade him and run, not take him head on. He hesitated for a moment, not wanting to seriously hurt a student with his strength, and that was all the opportunity the Rogue needed. She iced the floor in front of her and slid on her knees past him, her bare hand clutching at his face as he turned in her direction. A second was all it took to render him unconscious and steal his strength and senses, thankfully not his blue hair.

His mutation was not nearly as feral as Wolverine’s, not as appealing to her thirst, untainted by rage and tempered by cool rationale. She wasted not a moment over his slumped form and stalked up the last remaining flights of stairs towards Kitty’s scent. She found the girl tied to a chair in a storage closet, and the hostage gasped in relief when her blindfold was ripped off and she saw her classmate.

“Untie me and I’ll phase us out of here.” She squirmed in her bonds. When the Rogue didn’t make a move to release her Kitty looked up and flinched at the forbidding glare that bored into her with cold precision. “Uh, where are Scott and Kurt?”

Rogue took off her other glove and said in a low voice that sent a thrill of terror up Kitty’s spine, “Just you and me kid," The Rogue reached towards her classmate’s face, the need to take another’s power surging through her body like a fever. So focused on the meal in front of her and Kitty’s delicious and fearful whimpers, she never heard Cyclops come up behind her before he blasted her in the back and knocked her out.
Chapter End Notes:
next chappie will be up Saturday or Sunday