Author's Chapter Notes:
Ugly, nasty, smexy, rauchy.

You've been warned.

As always, please feed the comment whore...and maybe she'll write an epilogue in which Rogue gets her fair share.
Xavier learned of what had transpired when he returned. Of course, he heard only the sanitized version from Logan, in which he’d busted up a party in the DR at which several unauthorized mutants from the Brotherhood had appeared; no mention of the general whoriness of the shindig. The kids who were there weren’t stupid enough to snitch on the Wolverine, and the Rogue didn’t seem to want to talk about it, in fact she sort of stopped talking altogether for a bit. While labeled as the primary instigator, she was not alone in her punishment as all the attendees were given double-DR practice and set about various manual labor tasks around the mansion grounds.

Xavier called Logan into his office shortly afterwards and inclined his head to indicate the other man should take a seat. He steepled his fingers and looked over them at one of his most valuable team members and said, “Logan, do you think it’s a good idea to continue privately training the Rogue? While I admit there’s been rather a good deal of improvement in her day to day behavior, she appears to have developed a particular interest in breaking rules under your nose. She also seems to be quite good at getting under your skin, and I’m concerned you’re starting to take her rebelliousness personally.”

Logan grunted in agreement. He couldn’t argue with Chuck with any of that, the chick definitely had a taste for antagonizing him and it was starting to stick in his craw for some reason. Usually he could slough off this sort of thing, but after the party bust she’d ignored him stonily for several days, going out of her way to turn her face away from him and refused to respond to anything he said to her in class or in morning workouts. It was maddening and only provoked his temper further, which he struggled to keep it in check during class. During their workouts, what had been fighting drills had twice practically devolved into brawls in which both of them had shown no mercy. Both times the Rogue had started it with a dirty hit, once to the balls and another time she backhanded him sharply, scornfully. The color in Logan’s face rose as he remembered the disrespectful blow and the heated look in her eyes, after they both gave up when exhausted, before she brushed past him a bit too hard and stalked to her locker room. He had to restrain himself from following her to continue the fight.

While part of him secretly reveled in the constant tension, always on the edge of bubbling over, the more rational part of his mind, small as it was, niggled at his conscience over how he was treating a student. It wasn’t something he normally did, but she riled him up something fierce, turning him into an animal at moments.

Xavier’s voice interrupted his reverie. “Perhaps she should work with Storm or Dr. McCoy if it’s determined she needs more individual attention.”

Individual attention the Wolverine sneered to himself. What that chick needed was a good slap to the back of the head. He’d tried cutting her a break with the rule-breaking, tried to train her and give her a better shot at establishing herself as a team member and securing her place at the school. Shit, he’d even tried to be nice to her and give her a day off.

All that “individual attention” and all he’d seen for it was one bitchy play after another. Maybe he wasn’t cut out for handling a case like the Rogue, much as it galled him to consider throwing in the towel.

“Maybe yer right, Chuck. Lemme think about it.” As he left the office and headed back for his room, he thought about not training her anymore and if he should ask her what she wanted. He mentally slapped himself. The Rogue probably didn’t know what the hell she wanted. What she definitely needed was someone to set her feet on the right path and kick her in the ass when she strayed from it. He just didn’t know if he was the right person to do it. He was too violent, too crazy and impulsive, like her. If anything, she seemed to feed off his animalistic side and act out even worse.

As much as he disliked the idea of giving up on her, letting her win whatever game it was they were playing, he began to think he was just too old for this shit and she was too young for him to be looking at the way he’d been. He took too much perverse pleasure in watching her run, her lean legs pumping in tandem with his, especially the way her eyes cut malevolently at him when she caught him looking. Wrestling with her in the gym, muscles strained against each other, advantage given and taken with each pin and submission tap. The sharp tang of her insolence rolled out from her body teased his senses, calling to the animal in his head that wanted to take her smart mouth and put it to more creative use.

Even her anger…especially her anger…drew him in, matched his temper flare for flare. When her ebony lined eyes blazed in fury and her face heated it was a fucking sight. When those plush black lipsticked lips formed around profane and obscene words he almost marveled at how wicked a girl that young could get.

Her impurity, that’s what it was. She was untouched in the most primal way, but in so many others she was as venal and shameless as he. She was cunning and only wanted only to fight, to rage, to stir shit up and never let life slip into tedium. She showed remorse only when confronted and then sometimes only because that was what was expected, not because she really felt it. She didn’t really seem to feel anything light or good, and she wallowed in her own darkness often in self-loathing, but sometimes in celebration. She couldn’t help but enjoy being bad. He dig that intensely, the conflict, the shame mingled with defiance. His mirror image wrapped up in an illegal, deadly, and smoking hot package.

She was a pure born agent of chaos and it drew him in like a moth to a deadly flame. He didn’t hate her. He hated how she made him feel: untamed, primitive, out of control. He wanted that control back, to put her under his boot and show who the dominant creature was.

These thoughts pounded back and forth in his head as he laid down on his bed, eyes clenched tight against the sun that poured into his room. The Rogue would be the downfall of him, he was sure of it, if he didn’t charge forward and put her in her place. She didn’t respond to kindness, rather she used any thoughtfulness he showed her against him, shoving it back in his face with a malicious grin like a serrated blade to the gut.

These ruminations were interrupted by a silent, but urgent, mental call from Xavier warning of an emergency situation in Nevada. Senior students were called also to the briefing, including Scott, Jean, Rogue, Kitty, and Kurt. Juggernaut had broken free of the supermax facility in which he’d been confined and was attacking Hoover Dam, threatening the electricity supply for a large swath of the southwestern US and the town near the base of the dam.

*********************************************************

The battle raged on. Cyclops was knocked out by a massive fist, his visor crushed. Jean was trying to protect Xavier from the boulders Juggernaut launched at him while he simultaneously swatted away Kitty Pryde, who didn’t phase fast enough to avoid the blow. Wolverine snarled and tried to slash at the behemoth’s body, but his claws barely made a scratch in the armor and his enemy’s skin seemed just as impenetrable. Growling, he charged and launched himself at Juggernaut’s torso, hoping to knock the big man down.

Juggernaut just laughed and smothered Wolverine in a bear hug, crushing him against his massive chest. “What’re you trying to do? Embarrass me to death?” Then he flung the breathless X-man to the ground and tried to stomp on him. Wolverine rolled away at the last second and bared his claws again. “Gimme your best shot!” the unstoppable Juggernaut roared.

“Y’know, that’s just what I had in mind, bub!” Wolverine snarled and launched himself at the man’s helmet, the only shot they had at taking him down. Get ride of the helmet and Xavier could paralyze the Juggernaut’s mind long enough for him to be put back into lockdown.

One massive hand shot out, capturing both of Wolverine’s in one. “You think those knives are going to stop me? Nothing stops me!” the Juggernaut shouted as he grabbed Wolverine’s claws and squeezed, trying to twist them from his body.

“I’m raw power!!!” Wolverine’s agonized yells filled the air.

Nightcrawler ‘ported the Rogue onto Juggernaut’s back as she shouted, “Yeh, you want it raw tough guy?! Then take it raw!” and one bare hand snaked down into his helmet and latched onto his eyes, clawing and clutching.

Then the screaming started. Agonized, breathless, mutilated shrieks of pain and animosity. It was impossible to tell their howls apart.

It didn’t stop until the massive monster fell and Rogue rolled off his back, moaning. The army quickly moved in to secure Juggernaut as the X-men gathered around Rogue, Jean lifting her gently to her feet. Rogue shied away from the girl’s attempt to put an arm around her waist, choosing instead to turn away quickly and tug the glove onto her bared hand. Voices, including the Professor’s, babbled at her, congratulatory, concerned, anxious. She darted away from them, the merest touch from her arm as she passed enough to knock Kurt back several feet with her acquired strength. She scowled and made her way to the Velocity helicopter, but just as she reached it her knees went to jelly and she sagged.

Wolverine darted forward to catch her before she hit the ground. “Hey kid, you alright?” He smoothed white hair from her face.

Her eyes rolled back in her head, only the whites showing. She gasped, “I got a big piece of his mind and….aaaagggghhhh!” She threw her arms out in mental anguish, striking Wolverine and he flew back and crashed into a tree. The screaming started again, furious and desperate.

On the flight back to the Institute, no one was allowed to come into the back compartment in which Xavier had sealed himself with the Rogue, working furiously to banish Juggernaut’s personality from her mind before she rampaged. It was long after they landed, and the rest of the team had gone to the conference room for the debriefing with Storm, that Xavier rolled down the ramp with a pale, tense and twitchy Rogue walking behind him. Wolverine had stayed behind to wait for them.

At the sight of her weary face, he started forward, “Kid-“

“Don’t start acting like you care,” she said as she knocked away the supporting arm he tried to put around her. ““Leave me alone.”

He snarled resentfully at her retreating back.

“Hold, my old friend,” Xavier said, placating. “She’s a bit confused right now. I managed to force Juggernaut’s personality out of her mind and his powers have faded, but his rage fueled memories are still quite present.”

Wolverine’s eyebrows drew down in a hawkish glare. “But she’s gonna be alright.” He said it as an undisputed fact.

Xavier paused.

“Charles?!” he barked.

Suddenly Xavier’s face showed every one of his years. “I…I don’t know. She’s always been so volatile to begin with…now…” He folded his hand, almost like praying, and gave Wolverine a hard look that conveyed more than words ever could.

He went looking for her, not even bothering to change out of his uniform, but she was gone. She’d run to her room, changed clothes, then crawled out the window and run for the garage.

“Goddamnit!”

Yup, she’d taken his bike again. Every time she was angry she did something to provoke him, to twist the knife a little deeper, to vent her rage on the one person at the Institute who could take it because he knew what it was like to live on nothing but piss and vinegar, fueled by bitterness and ferocity. And he was starting to feel really ferocious towards her.

She would never to ask for help, didn’t want it even if she needed it, content to spend her life tied up in the violence in her head and around her.

I tried, goddamnit, I tried but she won’t take it. I’ll make her take it he growled to himself as he jumped into his jeep and tore through the grounds, tracking the Rogue by scent.

He found her in the closest bar; she apparently wasn’t the in mood to waste time being evasive. He flung open the door and saw her hunched over a large glass of bourbon. His warning snarl caught her attention and before he could move closer, she kicked the closest chair to her viciously and sent it flying at him. He unleashed the claws and slashed it to pieces. While he was distracted, she leapt over the bar and beat feet out the back door. By the time he got to the parking lot she’d peeled out in a spray of gravel and was gunning the bike down the road. He flung himself into the jeep with a roar and took off after her.

The bike was fast, but she wasn’t as daring he was on it, not going nearly as fast since she couldn’t heal from any accident. Her hesitation to take corners at top speed allowed him to gain on her. He finally managed to pull up along side, and he wrenched the wheel hard to the left and cut her off abruptly, forcing the bike onto a dirt road off the main thoroughfare.

She saw was he was about to do and let off the throttle at just the right moment to avoid laying the bike down. The back wheel swerved from behind her and she slid to a stop sideways, her right leg almost touching the door of the jeep. She wasn’t wearing a helmet, and her hair was windblown, her eyes venomous. Her black slicked lips twisted in a curse, her hand came off the throttle, and she threw a punishing roundhouse at Wolverine’s face, connecting solidly with left eye and her fingers dug in for a moment, blinding him as his head rocked back. As he shook of the blow she was revved the bike to turn it around. He launched himself over the door of the jeep with a furious growl and clamped one hand around her waist and another over her mouth. Leather clad hands bit fiercely into her flesh.

She wore black leather pants and a red top, sheer enough to show her cut off tank top underneath, the undersides of her breasts just visible. At grinned and dug his fingers once again into her side as she squirmed, trying to fight out of his reach. He yanked her off the bike, which spluttered and died, and crushed her back against his chest and pushed forward, forcing her over the bike until her face was pressed into the leather saddle.

His hand tightened on her face and dug into her cheeks, carving hollows there. He leaned down and hissed through her wild hair into her ear, “What did I tell you about stealing my bike?”

An angry noise escaped her mouth, muffled by leather. He hissed, “I told you not to let me catch you or there’d be hell to pay….you’re caught.” His voice dripped like acid in her ear and she struggled again. His other hand crushed brutally around her torso as he smothered her resistance. She felt the hard press of his thighs against her ass, and tried to shift again.

He thrust against her and growled low, “You wanted to get caught.” She struggled to shake her head, but he forced her chin still.

“Don’t-lie-to-me-girl!” he growled, punctuating each word with a squeeze of his hands at her face and waist, and painfully electric sensations zigged through her. She writhed against him, tried to kick him, but he pressed his advantage by loosening the arm around her waist for a swift moment then snaked it up the red mesh and black tank, rough leather combat gloves abrading her skin. Her breath caught and a tinge of fear laced her scent at his harsh touch.

He grimaced into her hair then took his other hand away from her mouth and unleashed the claws, flashing them close to her face. “You’ve been playing a dangerous game Rogue, one you can’t win.” One claw traced down her cheek and blood welled.

His voice rumbled deep in his chest, and she shivered at the feel of it through her back arced over the bike at the same time she felt the sting of the slice. “Fuck you!” she yelled as loud as she could.

He grabbed her hair hard and twisted her neck so she had to look up at him, her black lined eyes wide at the fierce look on his face. The way one side of his lip curled up and exposed sharpened canines was positively feral, almost inhuman.

She shivered again as he whispered, “One more word from that smart mouth of yours and I’ll cut you again.” His tongue snaked out and ever so briefly slicked up the trail of blood from her cheek. They both felt the quick sizzle of her mutation trying to latch onto him, but he pulled away swiftly. “And I won’t heal you next time,” he muttered darkly. Even now she felt the skin on her cheek knit back, and a brief flash of his anger and desire flooded through her, black and merciless.

She couldn’t help it and sighed roughly, the arch of her back from where she’d been trying to force his weight from her softened.

“I thought so,” he said smugly into her ear again, his warm breath crawling over her skin like fire ants, repulsive and intoxicating at the same time. The danger in his voice raised goose bumps on her flesh at the same time her spine stiffened again at his arrogance. She struggled against the arm crushed around her waist until she froze when one rough leather hand gripped her breast and massaged it roughly.

“Fight all you want Rogue, your pretty little ass is mine.” He ground his hips into her from behind, forcing her harder into the bike.

She half screamed-half moaned against her will and the hand that had been threatening her face with 27 inches of adamantium slapped down over her mouth again.

“Shut up!” he ground out, his voice lashing against her cheek once more. “This ain’t for you to enjoy, cocktease,” he taunted and squeezed her tit brutally once more as he pressed down on her back and her face smashed into the seat, then he moved his arm down and lifted her hips against his, the bulge straining against his leather uniform pants easily felt.

Panicking at the intent so clear in his words, she rolled her hips to try and dislodge him, but she was totally immobilized under him, her arms trapped under her almost brushing against the burning metal of the engine casing. She had no way to push him off, even though a small part of her relished the pain and viciousness of his coarse gloves roaming her chest and stomach, the leather of his sleeve chafing skin previously untouched by all hands but her own.

He could smell the fear and uncertainty seeping from her at the same time a tinge of arousal permeated her leather pants. She didn’t want this but she did, his little 17 year old demon. She’d played with fire and it was time for her to burn.

“Not another word, Rogue,” he warned as he lifted the hand from her face and brought it quickly down to slice a neat line through the seam at the crotch of her leather pants. She gasped and froze. This was not happening.

“You zap me with those powers of yours, girl,” his voice was back at her ear, quiet but deadly cruel, his breath roaring in her head in a way that made the hair on the back of her neck stand up and the base of her spine zing with sudden heat, “and you won’t live to regret it.” A hand gripped her breast cruelly again and his chest pressed against her back to kept her down even as every nerve in her body screamed to fight. She heard a quiet ripping sound, felt him shift behind her, and tried to look over her shoulder. She bucked at the sight of the foil packet between his teeth, not wanting it, not now, not this way.

He smelled her fear and it made his mouth water. “Too late now darlin’, you’re caught,” he said roughly and she felt a hard push against her inner thighs as his hand once again came back to clamp hard over her mouth, then the remorseless invasion made her scream into his glove.

She felt like she was being ripped apart and sewn back together at once, painful and ravenous at the same time. She bit hard into the fingers locked over her mouth as he rocked roughly into her again, tearing her dry passage anew and knocking her breath out. She moaned in pain against his hand and he leaned his face down again, heated breath drawing sickening breezes on her neck when he shoved her hair away and panted against her skin.

“Not teasing anymore are you? I’m gonna fuck you like an animal,” he groaned then sunk his teeth into her shoulder, breaking the skin. She whimpered when the skin gave way in a sickening rip and again at the sensation of his tongue sucking hard through the red mesh at the torn flesh, this time a luscious keen at the sensation of his slick, rough tongue tasting her.

He jolted into her again, ripping, taking, stealing from her that which she had longed to throw away. But she never thought, never this way as much as she’d enjoyed taunting him, teasing him with what she thought no man could ever have.

The Wolverine withdrew once more with new twist of his lean hips and the pain in her changed to something else, an emptiness that sorely ached and was suddenly was filled again with another ruthless pulse. Her spine melted down and her knees wobbled. He growled and lifted her hips again to his before returning his hand’s attention to her breasts, pinching them and rolling her nipples against the abrasive leather. Her body’s response shocked and revolted her as it moved against his hand of its own volition, rubbing hard against his palm, yearning to feel those cruel fingers torment her again. The hand over her mouth softened and turned from grasping pain to gentler pressure, a coarse finger slicking over her bottom lip until she gasped and it plunged into her mouth. She bit down against the intrusion, then sucked voraciously when Wolverine’s shaft slid into her again, slower this time, drawing out a pitiful moan from her throat.

“Dirty slut,” he panted against her shoulder before biting down again at another virginal slice of skin under her top. “You like it slow? Tell me, tell me,” he chanted against her shoulder blade as he lapped at the sweat that had begun to bead her skin.

She nodded, afraid to say anything, his warning to cut if she spoke still fresh in her mind.

“Too bad,” he snarled and drove into her again, this time so hard her feet left the ground. She could feel him assaulting every part of her, vulgar and rough. She shrieked around the finger in her mouth as he pounded into her. Her legs curled up from the force of it and she wound her calves around his thighs, her weight now firmly supported by the rough arm around her chest and her face smashed into the bike saddle. Despite the pain and brutality of it, something unwound in her and what was at first painful and coarse started to become slick and teased at the heat at the base of her spine. Every pinch to her nipples and tear of her skin under his teeth stoked an unnamed tension in her, pushing her breath out of her in increasingly shrill whines.

Wolverine heard her breath hitch and felt the gush of fluid against his thigh as her pussy became wet despite his violent treatment. The spicy smell of her growing arousal made him grin ferally against her back and urged him to pound against her taunt leather clad ass even harder. When her calves came up and wrapped against the back of his thighs, he groaned harshly at the feel of her pulling him closer and thought he might burst right then at her unconscious gesture. He slowed and withdrew in an agonizingly slow slide until the head of his cock almost emerged between her dripping lips, then he eased back in one luscious inch at a time, relishing the pulse and feel of her walls gripping him.

“So tight, so tight,” he groaned into her hair as he withdrew again and her back arched. He stopped twisting her nipple and stroked it, circling it with two fingers before gently rolling it between then, then covering her breast with his palm and softly cupped it. He was rewarded with a soft wail from the Rogue around the finger still in her mouth. As he slipped once again slowly into her grasping, soaked heat he removed his hand from her mouth and face and cupped her chin, turning her head back so he could see her face.

The unguarded pleasure-pain that skated across her features, her eyes squeezed tight shut, almost unmanned him and he had to grit his teeth to not explode in her right then. Then she moaned as he eased from her again, this time teasing her clit with the tip of his cock. Her eyes flashed open at this new sensation skating across her nerves, saw him leering at her over her shoulder. He slid once more against her clit, and her stomach flipped over inside her, and she glared back at him, her insides aching, thirsting for the feel of him again.

“Oh…uh…fuck you…tease,” she moaned. Her tongue slicked over her plush lower lip and she jerked back and crashed down onto him hard, her hips clashing into his.

He came undone at the wanton sound of her voice and the bitchy look on her face. He roared loud and pounded into her once more, driving himself closer to the edge, her pussy clamping down on his cock as he brutalized her virgin body harder than before. He bit into her bicep and chewed on her flesh, whispering vulgarities into her skin.

“You like being a slut, don’t you? Don’t you!” he demanded.

“Shit…uh…yes!” she screamed. “Harder you bastard!” She ground against him again, swiveling her hips in a way that made him dizzy. The hand that had been cupping her breast snaked down and crushed against her clit, rolling it hard against her pelvic bone. She shrieked once more and he felt her inner walls pulse and shudder around his cock, pulsing in waves that threatened to drain him dry, but he wasn’t going to let her go that easily.

Bitch needs to learn who's in charge.

He pinched her clit hard with his leather clad fingers, pounded into her 5 more times hard as he could, and growled when she flew apart under him, her thighs quivering where they were wrapped around his hips now, her calves clenched hard against his ass as she bucked and pulled him to her as she came like a fucking locomotive, gasping and squealing.

She’d barely come down when he shoved her legs from him and grabbed her hair, jerking her upright against his chest.

“Bad girl,” he muttered into her hair, pulling her head back so he could see her face. She was flushed and sweaty and smelled well fucked, but he wasn’t done yet. “You weren’t supposed to enjoy that.”

Her eyes were bright with adrenalin and spite, and she apparently wasn’t well fucked enough to shut up. “Isn’t that what bad girls do?” she said nastily as she tried to throw an elbow at his nose.

He slapped her across the face, then spun her around and shoved her head down, kicking her legs so she crashed to her knees on the ground. “Suck it,” he drawled as he forced her face to his still hard cock. She tried to pull away from his condom covered shaft bobbing in front of her, repulsed.

“Nah-ah darlin, bad girls suck cock.” The hand not balled in her hair unsheathed claws and he prodded her throat with them. She glared up at him. Despite the smell of orgasm and arousal wafting from her, she still managed to give him a loathsome glare.

He nicked her throat with the tip of one blade. “Like you mean it darlin’,” he warned.

She lowered her eyes from his, and reached for him even as she said, “Fucking animal.”

He laughed, this claws tickling the sensitive spot where the white column of her throat met her jaw. “You love it, even if you hate it darlin’.”

Then he lost his ability to speak when her mouth closed over him. She slid down over his shaft, deeper than he though possible, then sucked hungrily, her lips drawing at his base hard. He felt her tongue through the latex rub against the large vein that run the underside and he pulsed hard in her wet, hot grip. As she withdrew, her teeth dragged raggedly on him, harder than most men would like but just right for him, nasty and painful. As she consumed his cock in her plush dark lips his hips moved on their own, sinking into her depths in time with the motion of her head under his hand.

“Fuck…fuck…Rogue…good,” he panted, looking down to watch platinum strands free of his hand float over her face. Mesmerized he watched his shaft slide between those plump lips that were just made for sucking. Just as he was admiring them she peeled back her lips and raked her teeth hard down his length as she plunged towards his base and he jerked hard in her mouth. One of her gloved hands clawed up his thigh, tugging at his waistband, as the other reached down to massage his balls, cupping then twisting gently.

“Harder damnit,” he grunted and she obliged with a hard jerk on his scrotum. The pain was intense and thrilling. He wanted to hurt, painful sex was his favorite kind, it appeased the animal in him. Gripping her hard by the hair, he mercilessly mouth fucked her as she tugged and scratched at his balls until they suddenly tightened against him. He let go of her hair, put both hands on her shoulders and roared when she scraped her teeth hard against him, almost biting through the skin, and came in four hard pulses against the back of her throat.

He sagged back against the jeep door, ran his fingers through his hair, then looked down to see Rogue strip the condom off him roughly and fling it over her shoulder.

She cocked a grin up at him and said, “Did I mean it sugar?”

He laughed hard and cracked his neck, before reaching down to cup her cheek with his hand. She leaned into his hand and he relished the feel of her submission. He’d won, she was his, and she wasn’t going to fight him anymore.

One of her gloved hands stroked his softening cock and he grinned down at her, wondering if she was ready for round two.

Too late he saw the savage gleam in her eye as she dipped her head down and pressed her cheek against his bare flesh. The last thing he heard before his head crashed into the metal door of the jeep then to the rocky ground was, “This ain’t for you to enjoy, sugar.”

He didn’t even feel it when she started to stomp him.

You let me violate you, you let me desecrate you
You let me penetrate you, you let me complicate you
Help me I broke apart my insides, help me I’ve got no soul to sell
Help me the only thing that works for me, help me get away from myself
I want to fuck you like an animal
I want to feel you from the inside
I want to fuck you like an animal
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to god
You can have my isolation, you can have the hate that it brings
You can have my absence of faith, you can have my everything
Help me tear down my reason, help me its' your sex I can smell
Help me you make me perfect, help me become somebody else
I want to fuck you like an animal
I want to feel you from the inside
I want to fuck you like an animal
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to god

Through every forest, above the trees
Within my stomach, scraped off my knees
I drink the honey inside your hive
You are the reason I stay alive
Chapter End Notes:
Song: Closer by NIN...of course! What other song could be the sound track for some Rogan dark smexiness!

I have an itch to write an epilogue in which we see Rogue's reaction...but I need feedback on what you guys want!