Three hours.

.

...

.....

It had been three hours since he left the med lab.

.

Three hours.

.

Nearly three hours that he had been running through the forest, clawing at the trees, chasing squirrles, and trying to keep his mind off the pretty woman that rogue had grown into.

He had watched her grow up.

Made every milestone with her.

.

Her drivers licence.

.

Buying cigarettes at 18.

.

Bought her a drink at 21.

.

Her first drink.

.

He remembered her 21st birthday with a smile.

Then he berated himself for smiling, when she was 21 that’s when she admitted that she was learning to control her powers, that she was practing touching things without taking power from it.

She had kissed him to prove her point.

.

...

.....


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

.

...

.....

Pina colada.

.

Her mouth had tasted like cocnut and rum. There had been no sparks that night, but she had kissed him so eagerly, she had kissed him like her life depended on it.

.

He had taken her to a nice bar, not the usual dives he went to. Wanted to make her 21st birthday special to her.

Bought her a pina colada, and she had opened up to him, told him that she was still untouched because of her powers.

.

Innocent.

.

While the women around her could kiss and love and be loved by men, she couldn’t.

While she drank she had told logan how jelouse she was of the other women, even girls could hold hands.

He was uncomfortable sitting in a fancy bar, listening to rogue tell him how much she wanted to be loved by a man.

.

He asked her to take a walk with him.

.

They walked to a nearby park.

.

They were alone.

.

They had sat upon a concrete picnic table and they talked for what seemed like hours.

She said she had a secret.

Told him she had been practing touching people without taking any of their powers. Admited that she had been working hard to control her powers.

.

Logan asked her what that meant.

.

Rogue had leaned over and kissed him.

.

...

.....

Pina colada.

.

...

.....

He could still taste it as she explored his mouth.

He didn’t stop her.

As much as he wanted to fist his hand in her hair and kiss her untill she was breathless, he stayed still.

Her fingers tangled into his hair, and she moved closer to him.

In one motion she had swung her leg over his and was straddling him, her body pressed to his.

.

He wanted her.

.

It was her 21st birthday and she was drunk from a single pina colada.

.

He wanted her.

.

She pressed up against him, grinding her hips against him.

.

He growled.

.

She nipped at his lower lip and he nearly lost it. Nearly lost all control, he wanted her, and he either had to have her or he had to stop her now.

.

One more kiss.

.

His hands reached out for her, one hand fisting in her hair, the other pressed to the small of her back pressing her body firmly against his.

His mouth moved greedy against hers, exploring it, tasting her.

He smelled her scent spike.

.

He had to stop himself.

.

There was something primal about it, he wanted to take her, to claim her, to have his way with her and then howl to the moon to tell all others that she was his.

He pulled her hair, pulling her mouth from his, pulling her body from his. He stood her on the ground before him, she looked confused, her eyes falling to the physical proof of his desire.

She reached for him again, but she was loosing her concentration, he could feel the static against his skin.

.

“not now Anna, not like this.”

.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


.

...

.....

Her scent.

.

...

.....

She had followed him, somehow found him in the forest.

“Logan” she called out softly, she knew he could hear her even thought she was whispering between the trees.

“Im over here” he called out kneeling down next to the meager spring to wash the blood from his hands.

Her scent hit him full force, she smelled like wild flowers, like he would have described sunshine.

.

Long gone was the scent of the med lab.

His eyes lifted to find her moving towards him, gone were her gloves, hell she was hardly wearing anything.

.

Contain yourself.

.

Boyfriend.

.

She hadn’t even broken up with gambit officially and here logan was nearly drooling over the woman before him.

“Logan, can ah talk to you?”

Damn, her voice was like velvet on the wind, the sound caressed his ears.

.

He wanted her.

.

But not now, not like this.

.

“Rogue, why did you come out here?”

“Ah need answers, Logan, I saw what you were trying to keep from me.”

He sighed softly, berating himself for leaving his thoughts so open while he had kissed her earlier.

He didn’t speak, he just let her ask a million questions to fill the silence.

“ah want to know how long it was gonna be before you told me.”

His face was set like stone as she continued to ask her questions.

.

“and why didn’t you ever tell me how you longed for my touch? And why didn’t you ever kiss me like you wanted to? Why didn’t you ever give in to your desires? You stopped yourself so many times logan. Why stop yourself when you knew that I wanted the exact same thing.”

.

Logans chest became tight again, he avoided looking at her, avoided seeing her in her form fitting clothes. He desperately wanted to touch every inch of her flesh, wanted to taste her innocence.

.

“would you feel better if ah told you ah wasent so innocent as you think ah am?”

That got him, he nearly threw up at the thought. Nearly emptied his stomach at the thougth of another man having what was his.

.

...

.....

What was his.

.

Did he really think she was his?

.

When had he become so possessive?

.

“Logan? Are you okay?” her voice was soft again as she moved closer to him.

.

He growled.

.

He wanted her.

.

“god damn it rogue, if I find out that the cajun so much as touched you I swear he will not live to see tomorrow.” he growled against his will his chest still so painfully tight.

She shook her head looking at him.

He was still on his knees, the spring water dripping from his hands, hands now clenched into fists.

.

“he did didn’t he?”

.

The pain loosened as she shook her head again.

“No sugah, ah was just trying anything to make you feel better.”

“rogue, you have always been so innocent in that one way, while you lived this harsh life, you were always nieve in one way. While other women were going around, whoring it up, you were pure.”

He nearly stabbed himself because of the raging emotions pouring from him as he spoke.

“you have no idea what its felt like to kiss you, knowing I would have to pull away before you absorbed my nightmares, how many times have I ignored you for days trying to stay away from you, only to be defeated when you showed up knocking on my door crying cause some storm has you all worked up.”

.

He sighed defeated as he lowered his hands and slumped onto all fours.

.

“you want to know what kind of animal I am anna, then look, touch me and absorb every single thought Ive ever had about you, every dirty thought, every time Ive been touched by a woman and wished it was you. Every time that I wished my hands were yours.”

.

“Logan ah can touch you.”

.

“but rogue, if I touch you I cant keep you innocent, I know I cant control myself, you’ve lived more of a life then anyone else, you’ve got hundreds of others peoples memories trapped in your head, remember when you accidently absorbed that hooker? You relived her rape every time you smelled coffee, even now you don’t drink it anymore.”

Rogue was crying now, he didn’t know why but he had done it, he had made her cry, and it wasent probably the first time that he had made her cry.

“Wolverine, ah love you, and if you don’t want me then that’s fine, but ah will be dammed if you hide behind your instincts, ah have seen inside of your head and ah have seen how you look at me, seen it with mah own eyes, and ah have seen it throught yours. Mah innocence be dammed!”

.

She took a few steps forward and leveled her gaze at him, she was hiding something, he could tell. He just didn’t know what.

“what aint you telling me?”

She breathed deeply, letting the breath out with a shudder.

“ah don’t think ah can tell you with out you getting upset.”

“that’s one thing we will just have to deal with then darlin”

.

She took another deep breath.

.

And another.

.

“ah saved myself logan, kept mah innocence for so long. Well because ah used to think that’s what you loved about me most, you always wanted me to be innocent and pure, but when ah found out that ah could touch people, ah could have been ‘whoring it up’ like you said.”

“then why didn’t you? Why save yourself? You had a man who loved you.”

“ah was saving mah self for the only man who cared about mah innocence.”

.

Realization hit him like a brick wall.

.

She saved herself.

.

For him.

.

Her innocence.

.

Was his.

.

...

.....