Author's Chapter Notes:
OK! You Emma/Scott fans are either going to Love or hate this one ;) Hope you enjoy! You Rogue/Logan fans, hang in there ;)

Disclaimer : I do not own any X-Men
Twinkle, twinkle little star.

Star? No, more like a million of them. She never could get enough of a sight like this. Being a diamond herself, it seems that she could appreciate them more these days, her little diamonds in the night. Never would they bore her, how could they? Scattered like someone had taken a hand full of diamond dust and thrown it across the universe. Sitting like a lady should, legs crossed, arms folded, back strait, she continued her gaze.

"We really are quite a like you know. We are all diamonds, but we will for some reason always feel alone."

*~*~*~*~*~

Jean follows her father at his side and listens as he explains to her the events of her life. How she had been 'known' as Jean, had infiltrated the X-men, even marring one to further her infiltration, all the while relinking information back here. How she had the ability to read minds and move things with her mind. How at one point she could even manipulate fire.

To her horror, her farther further explains that these so called X-men had discovered her true identity and had decided to put her to her death. He tells her of a cruel torture and a drowning, but how she had somehow used her powers to keep herself alive.

"As you can see, my daughter, these people, these X-men believe they are the superiors! Disgusting! They actually thought that their powers were a match for yours!"

"But father...why can't I remember anything? My childhood. My life!?"

"Calm yourself my child. It will all return. I have ways to help you remember."

Jean manages to let a smile form and pulls the hair from her face.

"In the mean time, we will get you your uniform and start your training immediately. It will do you some good to start training once again. Agreed?"

Although, still a bit frightened of the man, she realizes that he means her no harm. Deciding that he really is just trying to help her out she agrees and follows him down the hall.

Gambit stands cautiously in a near by door way, hidden by the darkness, listening to their conversation.

"Remy don't know what you got planned, but he knows it can't be something good."

*~*~*~*~*~

He could never figure out why she always needed so much time alone and why that time alone always had to be late at night. Scott stares at the beautifully posed figure sitting under the night sky on the balcony. For months he had thought about this moment and it seemed that everything was going to go the way he planned it. The perfect night sky, no one around, Emma in a good mood. Nothing could ruin this for him.

"OK. It's now or never." Scott walks out onto the balcony and stands next to Emma.

Silently she continues staring out a the night sky. "Dearest, what are still doing awake?"

"I should say the same."

She turns her head slightly and he notices a small smirk carve its way into her face. Nervously, he removes a small white velvet box from his pocket. Grabbing hold of her hands he forces her to stand.

"Scott, I really don't see the need..."

"Listen, Emma. I got something to give you."

*~*~*~*~*~

Making their way past many rooms, Jean and her father finally stop in front of a final door. She finds it rather odd, the door has a certain circular shape to it, not like any other door here, it also has roses and thorny vines carved into the wood at the top.

"This is your room. It has been some time that you have stayed in it, so Vertigo took the liberty at cleaning it up."

"I will remember to thank her." She grabs hold of the knob and pushes the door open. The fresh welcoming smell of lavender and honey fill her senses, a change from the musk and dust she had just grown accustomed to. To her amazement, the bed has similar carvings as that of the door. Wooden thorny vines and roses make their way up four giant bed poles framing the beautiful lavender colored bed spread.

Making her way through the room, she realizes a small door is open at the far end of the room. She glances back at the pale man, who signals her to continue. Opening the door slowly and gently, eyes adjusting to the darkness, she makes out the lines of a uniform.

"That my daughter was your favorite."

Jean holds out in front of her a tiny, black, barely covering outfit. "I think I'm going to be very happy here."

For some unknown reason to Jean, her heart races and her mind heats up. Her senses flare and her blood feels like it's beginning to boil. Her heart continues to race and her temperature continues to rise. Her mind fills and rolls itself in the feeling running all throughout her veins and body. She just could wait to get this uniform on. She can't wait for revenge.

The excitement!. Fire. The pleasure. Fire. The excitement! Fire. The chaos! Fire. The EXCITEMENT!

"Now my daughter, lets begin your training."

*~*~*~*~*~

Emma's heart began to race. A present? It's been so long since anyone got her a present. Had anyone ever given her a gift? She couldn't remember. All she knew is that Scott was standing in front of her, with a gift.

"You know, I've been thinking about this for some time now..."

Oh dear. He's going to ask me! I just know he is. Her mind races against time. No he's not going to ask me that! Even if he did, would I accept? Of course I would, or would I? You're going to have to say something!

"...and I needed to give you, no give you is not the right word, you already have my heart. I need to show you that you will always have a part of me with you."

Pressing his forehead against hers, he brings the little box up for her eyes to see and pulls back the cover.
Chapter End Notes:
Don't worry I have much planned for Logan and Rogue, but there's much more to this story that has to be written as well. I have great plans. This story for the next little while is my baby lol I hope you enjoy!