Story Notes:
I wrote the first part of this story like a month ago and then got trapped in a big ole box of lazy from which I only recently escaped and have now finished it. But, it's still pretty darn short. And sweet. Like pie. Um, Ok.
Author's Chapter Notes:
She's his cherry pie...I'm sure you all know the words to that little diddy.
Hey, Logan, what does ‘finger pie’ mean?”

 He almost spat out his beer. Turning to look at the source of the question, Logan swallowed his mouthful and knitted his brow. Rogue was standing by the fridge, looking innocently curious and cute in her green sun dress; the one he had bought for her. The dress that showed off an ample amount of skin-skin which she had finally gotten control of-but not enough to be considered slutty. He watched her open the freezer and grab a Popsicle. Fascinated, he stared as she opened it and began to lick, fantasizing about her little pink tongue lapping its way around his dick. Logan could feel himself growing hard despite himself. 

She stared back at him and arched an eyebrow in impatience.

Logan cleared his throat. “Who the hell is teaching you these phrases, kid?” She was 18 now, and as much as he hated to think about it, she was getting to an age where she and her peers were either experiencing their sexual awakening first hand, or hearing about it. The thought of her with some horny teenager, awkwardly fumbling through her first time was more than he could bare.

Rogue shrugged. “I just heard some of the boys talking about it,” she said evasively. “So, are you gonna tell me what it means?”

Trying not to imagine himself performing the act on her, he said, “Kid, ‘finger pie’ is just a slang term for fingering a girl’s pussy.”

Rogue let out a giggle. “That’s such a weird term,” she said, walking over to where he was perched on a stool. She came to stand between his legs and turned, relaxing back into him. He knew she felt at ease with him, and assumed she meant nothing by this closeness. He shifted, hoping she wouldn’t notice his hard on.

“Why would you call it that?” she asked, suddenly turning to face him with a very distinctive I’m-up-to-no-good face. He sniffed the air experimentally. No, it couldn’t be. Marie, his Marie, was…aroused?

Logan’s head swirled with the possibilities. He took a breath and said, “Well, think of the last time you ate a really good piece of pie. Cherry pie, apple pie, peach, whatever.”

Rogue sucked on her pop and smiled. “I like cherry,” she told him.

"Hmm, so do I, darlin’,” Logan practically growled. She was now biting her stained red lips and, in Logan’s opinion, looking too sexy for her own good.

He leaned in closer to her and could smell her arousal as it spiked. “So, you’re eating a damn good pie, and after you’re done, you can’t help but lick the left over sweet stuff off your fingers, cause it tastes that good.” He said the last three words slowly, drawing them out and allowing them to settle on her before he continued, with his voice lower.

“It’s called ‘finger pie’ because some girls taste far better than any pie. And licking your fingers clean after they’ve been inside of her,” he heard Rogue’s breath hitch, “It can be so. Damn. Good.”

Their faces were inches away from each other’s. Logan swore Rogue’s eyes were solely on his own lips as she whispered, “Do you think I might taste that good?”

Logan smirked. “I know you would.”

Tilting her head to the side in a most unnerving mix of sex and innocence, she smiled shyly. “How can you be sure, if you’ve never tried?”

Is that it, darlin’? You want me to try?” Logan could hear himself flirt back. He could barely believe this was transpiring.

"Go right ahead, sugah.”

He didn’t need to be told twice. Logan swiftly closed the distance between their faces and kissed her the way he had been longing to for so long. Her lips parted and allowed his tongue probing access.

Her arms wrapped around him and he pulled her closer. Logan allowed his hands to tangle themselves in her long hair as he continued to assault her mouth with his own. She tasted like the cherry popsicle she had just finished, and the coolness of it remained in her mouth. Logan enjoyed his treat.

As they kissed Logan ran his hands down her back and under her ass. Hitching his hands just underneath the hem of her dress, he pulled up and brought her to rest, straddling his lap as he sat. The abrupt movement caused her emit a squeak, which made him chuckle.

“Easy, darling’, I got ya,” he laughed.

Catching her breath from their long kiss, Rogue sighed happily. “I know,” she smiled and bit her lip mischievously. “So, how do I taste so far?” she teased.

“Mmm, like cherries. My favorite,” Logan growled and he gently bit her bottom lip. “But,” he continued, “That’s not the part of you that I most want to taste.”

And with that, he stood up off his stool and carried her, still wrapped around him, out of the kitchen and into much more private quarters: his bedroom.

He flung her on the bed and crawled on top of her. He kissed her once more and then began to make his way down her lean body until he was eye level with the hem of her sundress.

Logan lightly kissed the inside of each of her thighs before he started to inch the bottom of her dress up higher and higher until it was up around her waist, revealing white, lacy panties. He grazed her nether region though her underwear with two fingers, and Rogue gasped in response. He saw her rise up on her elbows and gaze down at him. He worried that she might be having second thoughts.

“You all right, Marie?” he asked.

She nodded.

"We don’t have to do this if you’re not ready.”

Rogue shook her head. “No,” she whispered, “I want to.” And she laid back down, resting on one arm so as to watch the man between her legs.

Logan considered cutting the panties from her body, but, as she already seemed nervous enough, he resolved to simply roll them down her quivering thighs.

Looking up, he could see that her folds were already glistening wet and he could no longer wait to taste them. He flicked his tongue across them, eliciting another gasp from Rogue and he relished the sound. He continued to lap at her wetness, savoring her taste. With one long lick, he dragged his tongue up her entrance and flicked at her engorged clit. He focused on the bud, teasing it and rolling it between his lips. Rogue was writhing about in pleasure, emitting little moans and gasps that drove him crazy.

He sensed she was close, and began to use his fingers as well.

 

“Come, Marie, come for me, baby,” he whispered as he plunged his fingers in and out of her. He flicked her reddened nub swiftly with his tongue and could feel her orgasm begin to wash over her. His long fingers, still deep within her, could feel her wet walls start to spasm. He continued to lave over her until her climax was complete. Logan then crawled back up the bed until he was on level with Rogue, who was breathing heavily, her hand upon her heart.

She turned her head to look at him, and he kissed once more. He then let her watch as he licked his soaked fingers clean of her juices.

Smiling, she whispered, her breathing returning to normal, “So, how do I taste?”

Grinning wolfishly, Logan answered, “Better than any pie in the world.”

Chapter End Notes:
Smut. It's what I do.
Review. It's what you do!