Story Notes:
Ok this is the first thing i've ever written so please read and review the second chapter is beta read
Author's Chapter Notes:
Logan's p.o.v
Marie was packing while Logan watched he couldn't believe that she was just going to walk away. After all that happened didn't she know that she was the only thing he had left.
"you don't have to go."
"I know but I don't belong here anymore." She continued on with her packing. He couldn't believe how calm she was being standing here ripping him apart. Zipping up here bag she walked towards him,he could see that her lips were starting to tremble she wasn't as calm as she was making out.
"this is your home where will you go. Stay what if the cure doesn't work or there are side effects this isn't the time for runnin'." Lifting one hand to trail it down his face she gives him a watery smile.
"one good reason not to run." She whispers to him.
"The geeks need you now more than ever." As soon as he said it he knew it was wrong but he couldn't say what she wanted to hear it was to soon,to hard.
"Goodbye Logan take care." Her voice breaking on the last two words. He could smell the salt of her tears as she walked away from him,he wanted to run after her but it was as if the metal in his bones had been welded to the spot. He vowed to himself he'd give her some time to herself then he would bring her back to where she belongs with him.
Chapter End Notes:
Iknow it's short but there is more to come.