~Rogues P.O.V.~

I can’t believe this, he just let me leave just like that, oh he says he loves me, but if he loved he would have never let me walk out of that hotel or even the bedroom, but he did. So now I’m back here at the mansion, and I don’t know why but it just seams so big to me now, must be from spending so much time in the SUV.

“God what is up with HIM??” I call out to no one in particular but of course someone did hear me. Non other than Bobby, he didn’t even bother to knock just walked right into my room.

“Hey Rogue, you ok?” He asked me closing and locking the door behide him.

:: hmm that’s odd, why’d he do that?::

“Yeah Bobby, I’m good just stressed out about something think I might just go take a long bath so I’ll speak to you later okay?,” I ask turning my back on him and making my way to the bathroom. But Bobby didn’t take the hint and just stood in front of bedroom door looking at me.

“Bobby not to be rude but get out, I want to have a nice quiet bath ALONE!” Okay think that was clear enough,… well guess not ‘cos he still in the room.

“You know Rogue your very attractive.”

::Okay what’s with him and why is he moving towards me for?::

“And someone as attractive as you shouldn’t be all alone; they should have someone by their side.”

“Someone like?” I ask backing away from him.

:: what is up with him?::

“Someone like me.”

::Did he just lick his lips?::

“Look Bobby you’re nice and all but we tried this remember and it didn’t work, so why don’t you just turn around and leave my room, I didn’t get much sleep last night and I need to rest.”

::Again what is up with him, he looks drunk, or stoned, or something, and I really don’t like the way he’s looking at me.::

“Listen you little bitch your mine, no matter what you or anyone else says, you are mine. If it wasn’t for me you would still be friendless and no other guy would of looked at you ‘cos they where all scared of that skin of yours,” Bobby says pinning me against the wall and grabbing my face.

“But not anymore, and with out your precious Logan around you got no one to save you or stop me.” Leaning into my face he kissed me so hard I swear I left a dent in the wall.

Logan my not be here but there are still people in the mansion to help.

‘JEAN? For the love of God Jean answer me. Jean you son of a bitch answer me!’

‘I’m here Rogue, so please stop calling me a bitch and tell me what’s up?’

‘You mean beside Bobby’s dick? Jean his hurting me please help me.’

‘What do you mean his hurting you? In what way?’

“Well if you don’t get your ass up here the dickhead is going to rape me!’

‘Okay Rogue I’m sending Scott to you now, where are you?’

‘I’m in my room. Bobby locked the door, Jean please hurry.’

‘Okay we’re coming.’

::God let them get here soon.::

No sooner had Jean and I finished talking Bobby throw me onto the bed and froze my hands to the bedpost.

“Now listen to me you little bitch you tell anyone what happens here I will put you through more pain then I’m going to now.” Bobby yanked my jeans off me, without undoing them might I add. He then moved his hands under my top and moved them up towards my breasts, grapping them through my bra and rapping his mouth around the left nipple.

::God Jean hurry the fuck up! What was that?::

There was a bagging noise at the door.

“Bobby open this door right now!” I hard Scott calling throw.

“SCOTT HELP ME!”

“Shut UP you little bitch!” Bobby said slapping me across the face.

Hearing my call for help Scott didn’t waist anymore time and blew open the door with his eye beam.

“Get the fuck of her now Bobby or you won’t have a dick to play with.” Scott yelled at Bobby as he moved towards us.

Bobby moved his mouth right above my ear. “I’ll get you for this bitch just watch me.” Without another word said Bobby moved off of me and straight into the arms of Remy who had him pin against the wall.

“Rogue you ok?” Scott asks moving towards me.

“I will be if I could just feel my hands!” Hint, hint Scott un-freeze my hands.

“Oh right.” Good boy Scott. Scott uses his beam to blast the rest of the ice off my hands, have to admit was kind of scared he was going to blow my whole hand of then.

“What the hell do you think your playing at Bobby?” Scott asked grabbing Bobby by his shirt and throwing him against the wall again.

“What she wanted me to, she’s been begging me to do her for months.” Bobby answered with a smirk on his face.

“I did not you son of a bitch, you and me finished years ago. And why would I wont you when I have Logan to fuck me?”

“WHAT!” Everyone in the room cried at once.

::Opps don’t think I was meant to say that out loud::

I really didn’t have time to explain before the alarm went off, indicating that the X-Men were need.

“We’ll finish this later, we gotta get moving.” Scott said letting go of Bobby and headed for the lower leaves.

^Lower Levels^

“I have located another Lab, from what I have gathered from Cerebro the compound is hidden in an abandon mine shaft in Yellow Stone Park high in the mountains. Hank managed to hack into the NASA space station and was able to get some pictures.” Said the Professor, who was standing in front of a large screen that showed the layout of the lab.

“From what we have found out the Government has abandon this lab due to unstable foundation but have left some mutants in the compound. Our job is to get into the compound via the river behide the mountain and rescue the people in there, but you must be careful as I said before the land is unstable and we also don’t know if any traps were left. We must hurry, I am not sure how many of the people are still alive or if any. Good luck X-Men.”

Not wasting anymore time, the X-Men suited up and head for the Blackbird. The X-Men were able to make it to San Francisco in less than two hours.

^Yellow Stone Park^ ~Author P.O.V.~

Scott and Storm did a quick sweep of the area to make sure there where no hidden and when Scott was satisfied that the area was safe he ordered the team to press on.

From the outside it looked liked just like an old abandon mine, but that wasn’t the story below. As the X-Men reached the lowest levels of the mine they were greeted by rows upon rows of glass door cages, some still filled with mutants, most of them where dead but the kept hope that there would be some mutants alive.

Not knowing how long they had the X-Men broke up into groups, Scott Jean and Storm took one tunnel, Kitty, Jubilee and Kurt took another tunnel, which left Rogue Bobby and Colossus to take the last tunnel.

As they moved further down it looked like any hope of finding anyone alive down their tunnel was diminishing the further down the tunnel they got untill something caught Rogues attention at the far back of one of the cells.

“Did you see that?” Rogue asked moving towards the glass prison.

“Is there anyone in there?” She called out stepping closer to the glass door.

There was silent for a few moments, the only thing that could be hard was an underground river near by. They waited a few more moments but still no sound or movement came within the cell.

“You must have been seeing things Rogue, there’s no one alive in there or in any of these cells. I think we should go back and wait for the others.” Colossus suggested.

“You go on, I’ll catch up with you.” Answered Rogue as she moved further into the cell; she didn’t even notice that only Colossus went back leaving her alone with Bobby.

“Is there anyone in there?” Rogue called out again, still no response from anyone. Seeing this as his chance Bobby moved in behide Rogue.

“I’m so glad he’s gone now I can finish what I started.” Bobby said grabbing Rogue’s arms and throwing her to the floor.

“Marie!!!” a voice called out from the shadows.

Both Bobby and Rogue looked up to see who had called, yet they could see no one there.

“You trying to play mind games on me bitch,” Bobby said as he started hitting her across the face. “There is no one to help you this time, and that shit about Logan, we’ll see who gets to fuck you.” Bobby said as he continued to hit Rogue until he felt something hard hit him across the head.

“You get the hell away from my daughter you son of a bitch.” The person from the shadows came forward a bit.

“Marie hunnie, you have to go now, I’ll hold him back, just get moving!” The figure said.

“Who are you?” Rogue asked staying to face of the person.

“You’ll found out one day my darlin but right now you have to go, I’ll find you gain I always do. Now GO.” The figure turned away from Rogue and back to Bobby.

Not wasting any time Rogue ran out the cell and down the tunnel, but she took the wrong way and ended up getting lost.

“Shit!! Now where do I go?” Rogue looked around the tunnel she was in, there wasn’t much there, just a normal tunnel.

“What’s that sound?” Coming from the distance Rogue could hear the sound of water. Remember that she heard water near the cell she was at before, Rogue realised she had gone round in a circle.

“God Damnit!!”

^Back In The Cell^

“How dare you lay a hand on her, what did she ever do to you for that huh?” the figure still standing in the shadows asked before kicking Bobby in the ribs.

“She’s a sweet, kind, loving girl and all you wanna do is hurt her, just tell me why? Why should I let you live?” Standing still now the figure stood and waited for an answer.

“Your daughter is nothing but a slut, the way she dress, the way she acts, she makes every guy want her, so I’m taking what she’s putting out, so the only person to blame for anything is her.” Bobby answered finally being able to stand up.

He didn’t waste any time either, he froze the figures feet to the floor so that she was unable to move.

“Now if you don’t mind I’ve got some unfinished busy.” He walked out the cell and headed towards the sound of the water.

As Bobby reached the end of the tunnel he could clearly see Rogue looking over the edge where the water was running. The water went a 30ft south further into the mine.

“I told you I was going to get you bitch!” and with a shove Bobby pushed Rogue over.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!” Was the last word of the X-Man formally known as Rogue.