*Still In Flash Back*

.^Las Vegas^.

~Rogue P.O.V.~

Well, here we are in Las Vegas, and I’m not too sure we should have come now, with all these people, what if I lose control of my power.

“What if something goes wrong?” I ask Logan whist we drive down the main road.

“Like what?”

“Well, what if I lose control of my power, and I hurt someone?” I ask tapping my fingers on the dashboard. Logan saw how nervous I was getting, so he grabbed my left hand of the dashboard, brought it to his lips and kissed it, all with out taking his eyes off the road.

“Darlin stop worrying, nothing bad is going to happen, besides aren’t you meant to enjoy your birthday?” Logan asked with a secret grin on his face.

“You know it’s my birthday; how?” I asked shocked that Logan actually knew it was my birthday.

“Well let’s just say that a very yellowed colour bird told me.” Was all Logan said winking at me.

“You spoke to Jube’s? How is she, and everyone at the mansion?” I asked feeling very happy that my friend had finely said something right.

“They’re all good, old One Eye was pissed that we took off like we did but who gives a shit about him. Otherwise everyone’s ok, and sent their love for your birthday.” Logan went quite for a few minutes, and then started speaking again. “Hey Marie, why didn’t you ever tell me when you’re birthday was?” Logan sounded quite hurt when asking that question.

“Well it’s just…. You were always away searching for your past when it came to my birthday, and I know how important it is for you, so I just didn’t bother really.” By then end of this I was looking down at my feet feeling terrible that I hadn’t told my best friend about my birthday.

Within the space of a few second Logan pulls the SUV onto the side of the road, and pulls me on to his lap.

“Marie look at me!” Logan says as he cups my face with his hands so that I’m looking at him.

“Its my fault that I didn’t know, I didn’t ask when your birthday was, and I was so rapped up in trying to find my past that I didn’t think of my future, and you in it.” ::WHAT!!!! What does he mean by that?::
“Logan what do you mean?” I asked looking into his eyes trying to find an answer.

“I’ll tell you when you’re ready, now lets get this birthday celebration going shall we.” With that Logan placed me back in my seat and started the SUV up again.
“Where are we going?” I ask with joy in my voice.

“That’s the surprise,” Logan didn’t say any more after that we just kept drive till we reached Caesars Palace.

“Are you for real?” I asked looking over at Logan.

“This is just one of your birthday presents, come on,” I was just too shocked to move out of the SUV, it wasn’t till my door open that I noticed Logan was not in the front with me.

“Are we going in, or are you just going to sit in the car all day?” When I still didn’t move, Logan reached over and unbuckled my seat belt and pulled me out of the SUV.
“Come on you.” Logan put his arm around my waist and moved me into the hotel.

“Hello Sir, Madam, welcome to Caesars Palace, what name are you checking under?” The receptionist asked Logan.
“Mr and Mrs Logan,” he answered to her.

“Oh yes, you booked special suite. Ben come and take Mr and Mrs Logan’s bags. Ben will show you to your room. Oh and Mrs Logan?” I turned round to look at the receptionist.

“Happy Birthday, there is a special present up stairs in your room, please enjoy your stay.”

“Thank you.” Was all I said, as Logan started moving me to follow Ben to the elevator.

“So how did they know it was my birthday, did that yellow bird tell them like she told you?” I asked Logan.

“Well in fact it’s this rare bird that’s flying around, it comes from Canada; they say it’s a good looking thing.” Logan answered giving me a smirk.

“They do, do they. Well I hope I get a chance to see this good looking bird,” Logan was about to answer back, but the elevate doors open.

“23rd Floor” Ben said carrying our bags to the end of the corrie door. When Ben stopped at the end off the hall and started to open the room door, Logan placed his hands over my eyes.

“Logan what are you doing?”

“There’s something in here that I don’t want you to see yet, you’ll have to wait,” Logan then started to move behide me making me move forward into the room.

“Come on Logan let me see” I started whining to Logan.
“You really want to see what’s in here?” He asked place his mouth above my ear. His breath was so warm. “Okay, I’m going to remove my hand, but you still have to keep your eyes closed till I say you can open them. Got it?” Logan asked, this time kissing just below my right earlobe. He stayed behind me for a few minutes, just stroking my hips, then I started to feel his body move away from me.

“Okay open them.” Logan said. As my open my eyes I couldn’t believe the sight in front of me; the room was packed fall of presents, flowers, balloons, and a birthday cake with a big ‘X’ on it.

“Oh, my, gosh. Logan did you do all this?” I turned around to look at Logan; he kept his gaze on me for a few moments then answered.

“Well, yeah, but I had some help,” as Logan said that I heard this big “SURPISE” come from behind me and as I turned round, all my friends jumped out from one of the joining rooms.

“OH MY GOD” I said running up to them hugging them all.
A few hours later and the party was really heating up, I mean that. Everyone was making out with each other, either 1) 'cause they were to drunk to realise what they were doing, or 2) they were hot from dancing too much. I was the second one, so I thought I’d cool of by going onto the balcony. As I walked through the doors, the smell of cigar smoke filled my lungs.

“Hey Logan, how comes your not inside enjoying the party?” I asked trying to walk a straight line, but failed and fell over. However before I hit the ground a big pair of arms came around my waist and pulled me up-right, and straight into Logan’s chest.

“You okay?” He asked looking worryingly at me.

“Yeah I’m fine, just drunk a little too much I guess, how comes you’re not inside?” I asked looking up at him.

“Too many people for my liking, beside I couldn’t get a dance with you so, why stay. How comes you out here?” He asked looking down at me.

“I was getting hot from all the dancing, wanted a break, and to tell the truth I was getting sick of seeing Remy and Kitty touching each other up,” I said grabbing Logan beer and leaning over the railing of the balcony. It still hurts to see them together, I’ve only been gone a few weeks, but I guess I have to be happy for them, and I’m not going to let them ruining my birthday.

“You need to drink something stronger, it’s a party you’re meant to get drunk,” I say turning to Logan and finishing off his bear in one mouth fall.
“Someone’s got to stay sober.” Is all Logan says turning round to look over the balcony.

“But that’s what Scott’s here for, he said that he will stay sober so that he can keep an eye on the kids in there. Come get drunk with me, I really need it.” Logan is quite for a few minutes before he answered.

“There’s a few bottles of Jack Daniels. Grab them and a glass.”

“Why just one?” I ask before going in.

“’Cause darlin, if you want to get me drunk, I need to down a whole bottle to myself.”

“Got you, be right back.” With that I head back into the room and grabed the bottles and a glass for me.

~No One P.O.V.~

Marie came out a few minutes later with the bottles. She walked over to Logan and handed him one of them.

“That ones yours, this one here is mine got it?” Marie stated making herself comfortable on a chair placed outside.

“Yes Ma’am!” Logan said opening his bottle and making himself comfortable in the chair next to her.

One hour later Logan had finished his bottle of Jack Daniels, and was half way through his next one. Marie was only half way through her first bottle, but was already drunk.

“I hate it.” Marie said out of nowhere.

“Hate what?” Logan asked feeling a little light headed himself.

“You know, IT!” Marie said poring herself another drink.

“Marie you're gonna have to help me out here. What’s IT?” Logan said bring his own bottle to his lips.

“You know IT, as in sex, I hate it.” Marie said placing her bottle to her mouth and downing almost the rest of her bottle. As she was about to finish it when Logan reached over and took the bottle away from her.

“I think you’ve had enough darlin’. So explain to me, why do you hate sex?” Logan asked looking over at her. Marie didn’t answer for a few minutes; she was having trouble coming up with an answer, due to the amount of alcohol in her body.

“I hate it because, I’ve never done it. For years I had the excuse of my skin, now I don’t, and I don’t have no-one. Its funny really, men wanted to be with me even though they couldn’t touch me, now that I can touch look how many man are after me? None that’s how many. Lets face it most of them only wanted to be with me so they could brag to their friends that the laid the un-touchable Rogue.” By the end of her speech Marie had grabbed the bottle back from Logan and was drink it again. Logan just looked at her in shock.

“You’ve never had sex, not even with that slim ball Remy?” Logan asked.

“Nope, he tried but I wasn’t having it, I kept saying to him that I would only have sex with the man I married, well of course he asked me to marry him the next day but I knew he didn’t mean it so I said no. I guess that’s when he started sleeping with Kitty.” Logan noticed the bitter tone when Marie said Kitty’s name.

“Well I’m sure there are plenty of guys that would like to get their leg over you.” Logan said trying to reassure her. ::If I ever meet any off those guys I will rip out their vital organs. No one is ever going to touch Marie but ME, god I must be drunk if I’m thinking that I own Marie:: Logan though to himself.

“Thanks for that Logan, but no one is getting their leg over me, unless there is a ring on my finger, and he promise to only be with me. I know that’s a lot to ask from a guy but that’s how I was brought up. Beside there’s only one guy I want to have their leg over me, and he doesn’t even think of me in that way.” Marie said closing her eyes.

“Oh and who would that be?” Logan asked looking closer at her. Marie was quite for a few minutes, and Logan though she had fallen asleep from all the alcohol.

“Marie?” he asked trying to get her to wake up, as he did so Marie mumbled something Logan couldn’t quit hear.

“What was that?” He asked as he learned over to hear her.

“I said you dumb ass, the person I want to get their leg over me is YOU!” Marie said out loud. It wasn’t until after Marie had said it that she realized what she had said.

“Oh God, shot me now!” Marie said under her breath, hoping Logan didn’t hear her, but unfortunately for Marie he did.

“Now why would you want God to do that, I don’t think he has time for us muties down here.” Logan said looking at her.

“So you’re not mad that I said it was you I wanted to sleep with?” Marie asked with hope in not only her voice, but also her eyes.

“Now why would I be mad, to tell you the truth I don’t blame you for choosing me,” Logan said giving her a smirk.
“Oh you and your big ego, I wish I hadn’t said anything now,” Marie said laughing at him.

“Well I’m glad you did, if you want we can go in the bed and sort out this little problem of yours if you like?” Logan asked looking right into Marie’s eyes, showing her that he was being real about this.

“Well as much as I’d love to I can’t,” Marie said looking away from his heated gaze.

“And why’s that?” Logan asked placing his left hand under her chin to make her look at him.

“I told you, I’m not doing anything with anyone till I’m married, and that’s that. Unless you want to marry me then I’ll just have to wait just like any good Christian girl would,” with that Marie got up from her seat and walked over to the railings to look over the city. Logan still sat in his chair looking at her.

::God she’s so beautiful, why can’t she see that any man would be looking to have her as a wife. So why can’t she be my wife?:: Logan started to argue with himself then.

::‘Cause she's just a kid, and your best friend, also it means staying in one place, and having a family. She’s not really a kid anymore; she’s 23 I think that’s old enough. She knows me like no one else does, you stabbed her, gave her my nightmares, which become too strong for me at times and she still stayed by my side. But her being my best friend could be a problem. What if it goes wrong, I could lose her forever. Can I take that chance?::

Logan asked himself question after question, but when he heard Marie sigh he know then what to do. So Logan got out of his chair, walked over and stood behind Marie.

They were both silent for a few minutes both just looking at the view of Las Vegas.

Then Logan began to talk. “Marie?” he asked placing his hands on her hips and pulling her to him. “There’s something I need to tell you too. I’ve been thinking about this a lot lately; and I’ve been meaning to tell you for awhile now…” Logan stopped when Marie turn run in his arms and said to him, “Logan you rambling.” He couldn’t help but smile at that.

“Marie what I’m trying to say is that, that I love you too. I’ve never loved anyone before and I’m not about to lose you to some prick that can’t treat a lady right.” Marie cut Logan off again.

“So….what are you saying Logan?” Marie asked looking into his eyes.

“What I’m asking you is if you would marry me?” Both Logan and Marie were quite for a few minutes, just looking into each other eyes trying to work out what they saw.

“Well, say something?” Logan asked starting to get worried that he had just made the hugest mistake of his life. But that was pushed away when Marie reached up and kissed Logan on the lips. It didn’t take Logan long to react as he placed his arms all the way around Marie’s waist and pulled her closer to him. They kissed passionately until they had to stop for air.

“You really mean it, you want to marry me?” Marie asked. All Logan did was kiss down her jaw line, and her neck whist saying “Yes” all the way down.

“Then prove it to me, right now.” Marie said pushing Logan off her and looking him in the face.

“Well let’s go then,” with that Logan grabs hold of Marie’s hand and led her back into the apartment. Most of the people had past out or were awake but not totally there, so no-one took any notice of them as Logan led Marie out of the apartment and down the hall to the elevator. When the doors open he walked in a pushed Marie to the back of it. Logan then started to kiss Marie’s neck, very slowly at first just little pecks, and then he moved downwards. As his mouth moved down her body, his hands followed moving over the curves of her breast, and setting on her hips.

Marie was in heaven, nothing in the world could compare to the feeling of Logan’s mouth on her body, but she soon came crashing down to earth when the elevator doors open and an elderly couple come walked in.

They greeted Logan and Marie with friendly smiles. “Going down?” the gentleman asked.

“I was!” Logan whispered in to Marie’s ear. Marie just smiled at the couple and shhed Logan. But it was long before Logan was up to his old tricks. He moved behide Marie placing is right arm around her waist and his left hand down the back of her trousers.

“Logan what are you doin’ – Oh” Marie was cut of by Logan’s very skilled fingers.

“Well I was going to go down but I think this will have to do for now, so be quite or they’ll hear.” Logan whispered into Marie’s ear as he worked his skilled fingers up and down Marie’s clit.

“Baby you’re so wet,” Logan said as he entered his index finger into Marie’s vagina, while Marie was trying not to scream at the pleaser Logan was giving her. “I want be in you, feel you, all of you, I want to make you mine over and over again, and never stop not even to sleep.” Logan said into Marie’s ear as he worked his fingers harder and deeper into Marie. By this time Logan had three fingers in Marie giving her more pleaser then she had ever felt.
It was not long before Marie was on the edged of release, “Logan?” Marie said turning her head to Logan. Logan knew that at any moment she would find release, he encouraged her more.

“Come on baby, come for me, I wanna see you come over and over again, watch you in my arms.” that was all it took for Marie to let go, Logan covered her mouth with his, taking in her screams. Just as Marie was coming down from heaven again the elevator doors open again indicating that they were on the 1st floor.

“That was a long ride down,” the women said to her husband as the exited the elevator.

“Not long enough.” Marie said to Logan as the also exited the elevator. A few minutes later they were both sitting in the SUV, it wasn’t long before they laughing their heads off.

“You shouldn’t have done that what if they had turned round?” Marie asked lightly hitting Logan on the arm.

“Well I’m happy they didn’t; don’t think the old farts hearts could take it.” Logan said starting up the truck.

^20 Minutes Later^

“Ready?” Logan asked turning to Marie, she just turned and smiled at him taking her hand in his.

“More ready then I’ll ever be; let’s get this show on the road.” With that Marie and Logan headed down the aisle.

The so-called priest said all the normal bull that is said at weddings, even though neither Logan nor Marie heard him; they just kept their eyes on each other.

“Logan, do you take this woman to be you lawfully wedded wife. To love and to hold, in sickness and health, as long as you live?”

“I will.” Logan said placing the ring on her hand, his eyes never leaving hers.

“And do you Marie take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband. To love and to hold, in sickness and in health, as long as you live?”

“I will.” Marie said, following the same path Logan just had.

“By the power in me, I now pronounce you man, and wife. You may kiss the bride.” The priest said to Logan.

“Don’t have to tell me twice.” With that Logan gathered Marie into his arms and kissed her with more love then he could put into words.