A few hours later Rogue woke up again to see Logan sitting in a chair next to the bed.

“I had the weirdest dream last night. I dreamt that you and me got married, hahahaha, don’t you think its funny Logan?” Rogue said looking at Logan, but noticed that he was not laughing along with her. “Come on Logan don’t you think its funny?”

“Well, I would darlin, if not for the fact that it was real.” With that Logan handed Rogue the marriage certificates.

“WHAT!!” Rogue shot up in the bed, forgetting the fact that she was very naked and giving Logan a good eyefull off her full lovely breasts.

“How did this happen, when did this happen?” Rogue turned to Logan looking for answers and that’s when she noticed that he was not looking at her face. With that Rogue pulled the bed sheet up not only to cover her breasts, but also the very bright red blush that went past her neck.

::I wonder how far the blush goes?:: Logan though to himself, not realising that he had been caught by her.

“Logan, Logan my eyes are on my face, not my breasts.” With that Logan looked up to see a very pissed off Rogue.

“So are you going to tell me how we ended up getting married?” Rogue asked again.

“The only thing I remember is us leaving the mansion and us to coming to Las Vegas but that’s it.” Logan said, remembering what had happened over the last few weeks.

*A few weeks earlier*

Rogue was walking around the mansion all day looking like someone had taken her favourite teddy bear , but the truth was that she didn’t get to tell anyone about her good news since she got some bad news before she had the chance. For the last few months Rogue had been dating Remy LeBeau, and things had been great between them. That morning, Rogue had woken up early from a nightmare the night before, so she thought she’d get an early start by heading to the danger room for a work out. On her way there she passed the school gym. She didn’t really think anything of it since it was 6 am, but when she heard a banging noise coming from there she thought she should investigate, but now she wished she hadn’t.

As Rogue put her head through the door opening she saw something that would for even haunt her. Remy was banging her best friend Kitty.

Rogue was shocked to the chore. Her best friend and her boyfriend fucking each other up against the wall. Rogue didn’t think twice at what she did next, she grabbed the hand weights and threw them at Remy’s head. Rogue didn’t even look back as she heard her friend calling for her.

The rest of the day Rogue spent up on the roof, away from the busy life of the mansion. It wasn’t till about early evening that Logan came onto the roof for a smoke and saw Rogue sitting on the edge of the roof.

“Marie, what are you doing up here?” he could smell the tears coming off her.

“Marie, what happened?” Logan said sitting down next to her.

Rogue was quiet for a few minutes just looking over the grounds. Then in a quiet voice she started talking.

“Last night I had a nightmare so I was up earlier then normal. I figured I’d go for a round or two in the danger room and as I was walking past the gym I heard something. When I opened the door, I saw… I saw Remy fucking Kitty up against the wall.” With that Rogue broke down crying again. Logan was silent for a few minutes, then he picked up Marie and placed her on his lap, rocking her back and forth whispering to her like you would a child. An hour later Rogue had stopped crying and was just sitting on Logan’s lap.

“You know darlin if you want me to gut the guy just say the word and I will be more then happy to.” That got a smile out Rogue.

“And what would that do? His life would be over to quickly, I want him to pay.”

“Oh really how are you planning on doing that?” Logan asked raising an eyebrow. He didn’t expect Rogue to do what she did next.

Rogue placed a bare hand on Logan’s face; he just looked at her, shocked that she was touching him.

“How, when?” Logan couldn’t get his words out, after 5 years of trying Marie could touch.

“I learnt how to do it the other day. I was with the professor having our normal meeting and it just happened but it wasn’t for long, so that’s why I still wore the gloves just in case, but now I’ve got it down, and I’m going show mister Remy Lebeau just what he’s missing.” With that Rogue got up of off Logan’s lap and just looked down at him.

“So are you coming to dinner or not, ‘cause I’ve not eaten all day.” With that Rogue was through the door and on her way down to dinner.

*Next Day*

Logan was sitting at one of the tables in the dining room reading the newspaper when he heard howl of whistles. When he looked over at the door his eyes nearly feel out of their sockets. Marie, his little Marie, came walking through the door in black leather pants, pink crop top with a black shirt over the top. The pants looked like she had been born in them, fitting in all the right places, and showing all the right curves. She spotted Logan and walked over to him.

“Hey sugar you alright?” Rogue said as she sat next to him.

“Marie, what the hell do you think you’re wearing?” Logan asked looking at her outfit again.

“Don’t you like it?” Rogue asked giving Logan a very sad look.

“Its not that, its just, its just..” Logan couldn’t believe it he was lost for words.

“It’s just what Logan?” Rogue asked again looking him in the eyes. Logan didn’t have time for an answer ‘cause Rogue was up and moving away from the table with a very sad look on her face. Logan didn’t waste any time in going after her.

“Marie, wait up!” Logan called after her; she stopped at the bottom of the stairs waiting for him.

“Why did you walk away like that?” he asked her.

“I don’t know. I just thought that my best friend would say something nice about my outfit, but I guess I was wrong to pick this so I’m going to change.” With that Rogue started walking up the stairs again, but this time Logan caught her hand in his.

“Don’t you dare! If this outfit is to make the dickhead Lebeau go crazy over you, then you keep those pants on, you hear me?” Logan ordered her. Rogue then turned around to face him with a smile on her face.

“So you like the pants huh? Well I think I’ll keep them on then, just for you.” With that she gave him a wink and carried on walking up the stairs.

::I’m going to need a very cold shower:: Logan thought to himself as he too walked upstairs to take another shower.

Later that night Logan was sitting in his bedroom reading a book ,when he heard a very quiet knock on his door.

“Come in” he called out; Rogue came walking into his room, looking very upset.

“Marie darlin, what’s wrong?” He asked making space for her.

“Oh Logan I’ve been such an idiot.” Rogue said as she sat down on the bed. Logan grabbed her arms and pulled her to him, her body lying right next to his, one of her legs over his.

“What happened darlin?” Logan asked again stroking her hair.

“I saw Kitty earlier on. She kept trying to say she was sorry, and that she didn’t want to hurt but that she loves Remy and he loves her, and that they’ve been together for the last 2 months.” By this time Rogue was shaking because she was crying so much. Logan tried to comfort her like he did the night before on the roof. After about ten minutes Rogue spoke again.

“I should have known that something was going on.”

“No you shouldn’t have. She’s one of your best friends, and he’s your boyfriend. They should have never have done something like this to hurt you.” Logan told her, Rogue sat up and looked him in the eyes.

“But I should have known, the signs were all there. Both Kitty and Remy started acting strange around me, and when they were both with me Remy clinged less to me and he stopped trying to get me into bed. That should have been my first clue right there. God I’m such an idiot.” Logan grabbed Rogue by her shoulders and forced her to look at him.

“Marie, look at me. None of this is your fault you hear me, those fuckers don’t deserve a friend like you. You have the biggest heart I’ve ever seen.