Author's Chapter Notes:
Author Note: well you asked for another chapter, this is the one that I had in my mind the whole time, so if you were expecting some different, I’m sorry, hope it doesn’t disappoint you.
^4 and half years later^

Dear Mamma,
How are things going for you back in New Orleans, I’ve been watching the news and I’ve notice that Magneto is up to something. Please tell me that you’re not involved?

I know what you must be thinking ‘That bloody child, I don’t hear from her since the birth of my grandchild, and now she’s bitching at me’ something you HOPEFULLY aren’t involved in. Well let me get you up to date, Logan and I have finally found a safe place and have settled in very quickly, so have the children. That would be one of the reasons why I didn’t write sooner, you see after we left the Motel we headed west to California, we must of been there for about 2 weeks, when out of the blue Scott was there and let me tell you I’ve never seen a more funnier look than the one he had on when he saw me alive and pregnant.

Well after he came too, we told him what had happen, and that if he ever told anyone he would never be having children, and would have to wear Jean’s clothes from that point on (Logan’s words not mine). Turned out that the reason Scott was in California was because he’s setting up another X-Men team (away from Jean) turns out that little Miss natural red was sleeping around, with a woman who would off though, so Scott decided it be best to leave with what little man hood he had.

Well enough of that part of the gossip, now onto the part I know you’ve been dying to hear, your grandchildren. Well James to 4 years old now and the spitting image of Logan I swear everything about him is Logan, though he does have my eyes and hair colour but that’s it. He just started pre-school and well it wasn’t the best start. First of all he called the teacher Bub, then picked up 3 plastic knifes and *pretended* to be like his father. Then there’s Anna who has just turned 1. Logan says she looks just like me, apart from the hair. Truth I don’t see it but Logan says it’s there.

Logan’s doing well, he’s enjoying being back in Canada, did I forget to tell you that we stalled down there? Well anyway Logan’s got his own business up and running making wooded furniture, he’s pretty good at it and I love the stuff he makes for the house. And then there’s me, what can I say, I’ve got a great husband, two beautiful children. For once Mamma I’m be on happy, finally after all the pain that both Logan and I have been through we both finally have something to hold onto and love.

Anyway Mamma I have to go, Anna has just woken from her nap and is demanding some attention.

Take care Mamma

xxxxx
Chapter End Notes:
OKay I know this short, and has taken me forever to get out but I just wanted to get this finished and put it to rest. So hope you like how its end, now onto some other unfinished stories :D