Author's Chapter Notes:
Well what can I say, I'm just sat here, and *wham* those bunnies got me, and forced me to write another chapter. Looks like the next chapter will be the last one. Have fun reading.

*WARNING, this chapter gets a bit dark*
“SO… are you going to kiss her or what?” asked a voice behide him. Breaking out of their trance Logan turned to face Raven, whilst Marie lowed her face in a deep blush.

“Why are you still here?” asked Logan has he moved his arm to cover Marie’s shoulders.

“Well, if you really wanna know, (a) I wanted to make sure that my Marie was okay with you, which I can see she is, (b) I wanna get back at that little basted that tried to kill you,” Raven answered pointing to Marie.

“Speaking of which, who was it that did try to hurt you?” Logan asked turning to face Marie. Marie lowed her head and mumbled something, even with his enhanced hearing; Logan couldn’t work out what she said.

“Marie, what did I tell you about mumbling,” Raven said in her motherly tone. “Now clearly and loudly, tell Logan, who tried to hurt you?”

Letting out a sigh Marie turn her head up to look at them both, “It was Bobby.”

“BOBBY,” cried Logan, “That little ICE-PRICK, tried to kill you,” Logan started to pace.

“Well…”

“Marie, is there something you not telling us?” Raven moved over to Marie and placed her hands on her shoulders.

“Well you see, he didn’t just try to kill me. Just before we went on that mission, he umm, he ummmm, hetriedtorapeme,” Marie finished in a hurry lowing her head again.

“Wait a minute there darlin, did you just say, he tried to rape you?” Logan asked stopping his pacing. Marie only nodded as she began to cry.

“Oh sweetie, why didn’t you tell me earlier?” Raven asked pulling Marie into a hug.

“I don’t know, I felt ashamed that he could get the better hand over me like that. That it was some how my fault, the things he said to me, he made it sound like I wanted him to do it,” Marie was crying heavily now and holding onto Raven for dear life. Logan came up behide Marie and placed his face into the crook of her neck and moved his hands round to lie on her stomach.

“Marie darlin listen to me,” Logan pulled on Marie’s arms and turned her round to face him. Placing his hand under her chin, Logan lifted her face so that she was looking into his eyes. ”You did NOTHING wrong, its all him. He made you think this, made you believe that you wanted him to; he was playing a sick game with you head, that’s what guys like him do.”

Pulling her into a hug Logan continued. “He’s a twisted fucker, that needs to be torte that he can’t mess with MY wife. DO you understand?” Marie only nodded.

“Good, now hears what were gonna do.”



^2 am^

Women were all around him, thin, tall, short, blonde, brunet. He could have his pick of anyone of them, and he wanted them all. He wanted to feel the power he held, wanted them to be begging for more, following what he told them to.

Moving over to a brunet dancing on the far table, he walked right up and pulled her legs from under her so that she landed on the table hard. He then moved himself in between her legs and pulled her head back via her hair.

“I always did like brunets,” he whispered and licked her earlobe. “Move that ass to the back now.” He pulled her off the table and dragged her to the backroom.

When they reached the backroom, he threw her onto the floor where she hit her head.

“Get on you knees bitch, and start sucking,” he said pulling out his dick. The woman didn’t have a chance to move, as within seconds he was there again pulling her up by her hair and moving her face to his dick.

“Now SUCK it bitch,” to scared to do anything else, the woman began to give him a blowjob.

“Bobby,” the man eyes shot open and began search the room. Not seeing anything, he closed his eyes again.

“Bobby,” the voice came again, this time there was a sharp pain round his groan area, when he looked down, the thin brunet was gone. All that remained was blood, his blood.

Opening his eyes, Bobby tried to sit up in his bed, but soon relished he could due to the fact his hands and been tied to the bed.

“Hello Bobby,” there, the voice he hand heard in his dream, but couldn’t see anyone in the room.

“Who’s there?” Bobby asked pulling on the ropes, which wear around his wrist.

“Oh you could say it was a ghost, a very pissed off ghost,” a figure stepped out of the shadows in the room.

“ROGUE, WHAT THE HELL, I must still be dreaming,” Bobby replied pulling on the ropes again.

“You sugah, you are farrrr from dreaming, in fact you are pretty far from anywhere, haven’t you notice Bobby, your not in the mansion anymore,” Bobby began to look around the room again, and indeed he was not in his room.

“Rogue, what’s going on?” Rogue moved over to the bed and looked down at Bobby.

“Oh sugah, if only you knew. You see, I was a little bit pissed off that you tried to rape me, but also trying to kill me on the same day,” Rogue pulled Bobby’s hair back so that he was look right up, “well that got us very pissed off.”

“We, who’s we?”

“We, as in us,” a growl came from another dark corner, something was shining on something there. Bobby began to release who ‘WE’ really was.

“Logan, what, what’s going on? Why are you doing this?” Bobby’s voice began to shake.

“Well you see bub, I don’t take it to kindly that someone tried to hurt ‘my wife’. And if someone hurts something that belongs to me, well lets just say that, that person is in for a world of pain,” Logan moved over Bobby’s body and hovered one set of claws over his chest.

“You see Ice prick, you hurt Rogue, I hurt you. And I know I wouldn’t be able to do it at the mansion without one of the geeks coming to help you, so we hit you with this,” holding up a veil for him to look at, “and dragged you sorry ass as far away from anyone that can hear you scream. And trust me, you will be screaming.”

Logan looked up at Rogue, “You might wanna leave darlin, this is going to be bloody.”

“I’ll see you back at the mansion,” with that Rogue turned on her hills and head for the door. As she opened it, a stream of bright light came in, Bobby was able to see the evil look in Rogue’s eyes, and the lust of death in Logan’s. As Rogue closed the door, a terrifying scream could be heard coming from the room.

Once the door was closed Rogue made her way back outside into the waiting jeep. Once behide the steering wheel she turned to the passenger sitting beside her.

“He’s going to meet us back at the mansion, looks like he’s going to be while. Marie, honey are you okay?” The person sitting behide the steering wheel morphed from looking like Rogue into Raven.

“Yeah,” relied Marie looking at her mother, “it’s just that, I wished it had been me in there instead of you. Wish I had the guts to go in there.”

“Marie, listen to me, and you listen good. You are a kind, hearted person, even if you did have the courage to walk in that room, neither Logan nor me would allow you to. What we do, him and me, it takes having a cold heart, I wouldn’t want you to be that way, do you understand me?” Marie only nodded.

“Good, now lets get back to the mansion, I don’t know about you but I’m drained,” and in silence Raven drove back to the mansion, where they would both be waiting for Logan to return.