Author's Chapter Notes:
Logan and Wolverine have a nice little chat
::Someone turn on the heat it’s fucking cold. Where am I anyway?::

Logan opened his eyes to found himself standing on the edge of a cliff. The place was different from anything Logan had seen. The sky was a mixture of red and black; pieces of rock were floating around him and the surrounding area.

“Where am I?”

‘Welcome to your subconscious bub.’

Logan turned round to find a very tall, muscle and very hair man standing before him.

“What the fuck is going on bub?”

‘I know your dumb but not deaf you heard the first time. This is your subconscious, if you don’t know what that means it’s the place where all your worse fears come to life, like me.’ The man was started to move closer to Logan but stopped at few feet from him.

“I know what a fucking subconscious is, but what I don’t know is who you are!”

A familiar smirk appeared on the un-know man face.

‘My Logan you really are dumb.’ The man started to move again bring himself closer to Logan.

‘Think about who’s the thing you try hide? Who’s the thing you fear will you from a man to a beast? Who’s the thing that can make you scream? My dear boy I’m the Wolverine.’ At this the Wolverine was face to face with Logan.

“What the fuck.” Confusion that’s all Logan felt, he was trapped with the one thing he had been fighting since he can remember.

“What do you want bub?”

‘Well for starters to be let lose, but since I already know what your gonna say to that I’ll just skip to the next part. I dragged you hear to give you a wake up call bub. Where do you get off trying to get us both killed, I know I don’t get much freedom but its better then being dead. You’re trying to get us killed so you can be with our mates.’
“Wait a fucking minute here, out mates? What the hell does that mean?” Logan knew he only had one mate.

‘Well you see, you Logan have Marie, and I have Rogue. That’s right there are two of her like there are two of us. Now shut up and listen. Where was I? Oh yes you getting us killed isn’t going to get you anywhere.” Wolverine was walking backwards and forwards as he spoke.

‘You see Logan neither Marie or Rogue are dead, they are very much alive.’

“How can you be so sure? Your in my fucking head for Christ shakes.” He wasn’t going to believe it, Marie was dead, and if he had things his way he would be soon to.

‘Would you stop fucking interrupting me for one minute and let me finish.’ Wolverine was starting to get very pissed at Logan.

‘That’s better, yes I maybe in your head but I am alive you know, and much more aware of things you see that day on the statue when you gave Marie our powers a connection was made, one that allowed me to be a part of you and a part of her, that’s how I know about Rogue. If Marie had died, then Rogue would have too, and I would’ve felt that my dear boy. I can séance them anywhere in the world, and they are both very near to us right now.’

Wolverine looked very smudge that he knew something that Logan didn’t; Logan on the other had mixed emotions of confusion, happiness, and anger.

“You’re fucking lying. Their, she’s dead, that’s it.”

‘But your wrong for once listen to me, look deep in your heart, look for that part that is just Marie. Well don’t just stand their do IT!’

And for once Logan listen to the Wolverine, he closed his eyes and blocked out what was around him. Locked deep in his heart was a place for Marie, a place she made him when their eye’s locked for the first time. Logan opened up the door he closed when he heard Marie was dead, and just listens to it. He could hear her laughed from one of his jokes, could smell her sent, but there was something else there, something he had never notice before.

Logan dug deep and found only what he could describe is a ball of glowing light, but when looking further Logan found it to be a sort of doorway, into Marie’s heart. He could feel her, all of her, her life, her happiness, as well as her sadness and hurt.

‘You feel it don’t you, that’s the connection I was talking about, feel how strong it is? That means she here, she near you. And all you have to do is wake up, have the will to live again.’

“Why are you doing this Wolverine, why help me?” Logan had been fighting this beast for years, so why would he help him, and not want anything back.

‘Because bub, if you live, I live. And that means I can be with my mate, that’s all I want now.’

“Logan?”

“What the hell was that?”

‘That my dear friend would be are mate, go on its time to wake up now,’ with that the Wolverine disappeared and the environment and landscape that surrounded Logan changed to bright white light.

“Logan baby can you hear me?” yeah darlin I hear you, I’m coming.

“Logan sugah you have to wake, please wake up. I need, your child needs you. Please!!”

“Ma..ma.rr..ie?”