Author's Chapter Notes:
Opps forgot to put this up lol, sorry
::Okay I can do this; I have to be strong for both Logan and our child. Please God, don’t let anyone be in the halls.::

Marie was standing in front of the main doors with Raven right by her side.

“I can do this!” Marie told herself one last time as she pushed open the oak doors. God must have been smiling down on her as no one was around, meaning she could go straight to Logan.

“Come on, the lift is this way.” Marie led Raven through silent hallways to the hidden lift.

“I think I remember the way there sweetie, but what’s worrying me most is when the little X-geek find out who I really am.”

“I told you not to worry about that, if you just tell them you’re my mother and called Raven they wont ask anymore questions. And if they do, tell them to come see me and I will set Logan on them, when he wakes up of course.”

“That’s my girl.”

Marie stood in front of the lift doors; waiting for them to open seemed to take forever.

::I will not break down, I will not break down, I will NOT break down::

“Marie? The doors are open.”

“What? Oh, right.”

::I’ve never really noticed how long it takes to get to the med lab. ::

Finally the lift reached it destination, although it was only 8pm the mansion and med lab seemed much quieter then normal, this could be due to some students going home for Christmas break, or maybe the team was out on a mission.
Slowly Marie moved through the halls, looking for any sight of Logan. Even without Logan’s high senses, the smell of disinfectant was very over powering, and making Marie feel very sick.

“Wait,” Raven called out. “There's someone in there.” Moving over to the door to get a better look, Raven could clearly see Logan laying on and strapped to a metal bed.

“He’s in here.” Raven moved away from the door.

“How does he look?”

“You have to see that for yourself, you can do this Marie.” Giving her one last hug Raven pushed Marie towards the door.

Marie could not bear the sight in front of her. There on a cold, hard metal bed like the ones she had seen in so many of her nightmares, no, not her nightmares, Logan’s, lay the man she loved. He looked so pale and cold. He looked dead!

::NO, do not think that, Logan is NOT dead::

Which was true due to the heart monitory showing Logan’s steady heart beat. All it took was three large steps for Marie to reach his side.

“Logan? Its me, I’ve come home.” Marie reached down for Logan’s hand and tried to bring it up to her face, but failed due to the restraints..

“God Logan what have they done to you?” They were keeping him prisoner even when he was out cold. Flash backs of Logan’s nightmares returned, how they treated him in lab, what they did to him was too much for her. Marie reached down and unclipped the straps.

“There, how dare they try to tie down the Wolverine, I though that was my job.” If Logan were awake he would be laughing at her right about now.

“Logan? I know you can hear me so listen up and listen well; you ARE going to wake up. Your not gonna let Magneto walk all over you like this, are you? You’re the Wolverine!!! you hear me, the Wolverine doesn’t take shit from no one, including a guy who wears a bucket from Sears on his head. Now you are going to wake up because if you don’t they win. The bad people win, and after 20 years of fighting I though that would be the last thing you would want to happen.”

For some reason Marie felt very anger with the world, maybe it was due to the fact that it kept screwing her and Logan over.

“What are you doing here?”

Marie turned round to see a big blue fuzzy ball, with all things a pair of glasses on his face.
“I will ask you again, who are you?” The fuzzy ball was moving over to her.

“Who am I? Who the hell are you? And don’t come any closer or I will hurt you!” Marie moved round to the other side of Logan’s bed.

“I believe I asked first.”

“I’m Mar- Rogue, my names Rogue.” The fuzzy ball seemed to go into a state of shock when she called herself Rogue.

“You can't be, Rogue I believe is dead. Who are you really?” Okay now he looked pissed off.

“I’m not lying my name is Rogue, and yes I’m suppost to be dead an' all but there is a good explanation for it.”

“Which is?”

“Bobby Drake tried to kill me, and I though it would be best if I stayed dead. Look I’m not gonna hurt Logan if that’s what your thinking, he’s my husband and the father of my child, do you really think I would hurt him?”

“Scott was right, your are just like Logan. I’m sorry my dear but you have to understand I’m just looking out for Logan. My name is Hank McCoy.”

“It’s nice to meet you Hank, now can you tell me what’s wrong with Logan?”

“Well after Magneto removed the metal from Logan’s bones his body went into a state of shock, and shut down on him. I am hoping he’s healing factor is helping as there is no more I can do.”

“What about me? What can I do to help?” Hank brought a chair over to Marie.

“I think it would be best if you stay here with him, talk to him a little.”

“I can do that.” Marie placed herself in the seat so that one hand was holding Logan’s, and the other was stroking his face.

“Logan sugah you have to wake, please wake up. I need, your child needs you. Please!!”

“Ma..ma.rr..ie?”