Story Notes:
*RRRRRRRIIIIIP* Hear that sound? That is the sound of a bodice being ripped, as I fortold at the end of my last story. And while there is no actual bodice to be ripped in this story, there are other articles of clothing. PWP, people. PWP.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey there Little Red Riding Hood,
You sure are looking good.
You're everything a big bad wolf could want.
-Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs
“Come on, Kitty, you have to answer!” teased Jubilee.

“Oh, I don’t know…” Kitty stalled.

Rogue laughed. “Kitty,” she chuckled, “I think you’re thinking a little too hard about this. It’s just a game!”

Her friend shook her head, causing her hair, which she had died bright red for the evening, to whip back and forth. “Ok, fine! I would marry Cyclops, kill Pete, and,” she dropped her voice to a whisper, “I would fuck John.”

“What?! No way!” squealed Jubilee. “Marrying Cyclops, that I get, but choosing John over Pete, are you kidding me?”

Kitty shrugged. “I like a bad boy once in a while,” she said grinning shyly.

“Yeah, but honey, look at Pete. He’s huge! I bet he’s packing some serious…heat, if you know what I mean,” Jubilee whispered, wiggling her eyebrows conspiratorially.

“Actually, it’s probably more likely that John is the one packing any actual *heat*,” Rogue smirked, sipping what she figured was her 4th cocktail that evening.

It was Halloween and the mansion was having its annual party. All of the students and teachers had thrown themselves into the spirit of things and had dressed up with enthusiasm. Well, all except one. Rogue had been slightly disappointed when she found out that Logan wasn’t planning on attending, but she couldn’t say she was surprised. She couldn’t really picture him in a costume.

Not about to let that ruin her fun, she had devoted the evening to hanging out with her two friends. Kitty, a huge fan of Jennifer Garner, had dressed up her Alias character. Jubilee had outdone herself, as usual, and dressed up as Rainbow Brite, wearing every color in the spectrum. Ignoring the traditional blonde hair, she had instead dyed her hair in a variety of bright colors, making it shocking to look at.

Rogue had, after some deliberation, chosen to go as Little Red Riding Hood. She wore a thigh length red, hooded cape over a simple black dress, cut short to showcase her long, creamy legs. She was reveling in the new found control over her skin and enjoyed exposing it to fresh air after years of suffocating it under jeans and long sleeves. She had completed the outfit with bright red stiletto heels.

She finished her drink and decided to wait a little before starting in on a second. She was already feeling a little tipsy. Instead, she extracted a tootsie pop out of her little basket she was carrying as part of her costume. She had filled it with candy to give out to the younger students, but she did so love cherry tootsie pops.

“Ok, who’s next?” asked Jubilee, clasping her hands together and looking slightly insane underneath her hair of many colors.

“Do Rogue next!” suggested Kitty, taking a swig from her drink.

Rogue cocked an eyebrow as she enjoyed her lolly. This ought to be good.

“All right, Roguey, my darling,” Jubilee said, grinning evilly. “Marry, fuck, or kill: Bobby, Logan, or Gambit.”

Rogue thought for a second. “Hmm,” she mused, popping her sucker from her mouth, where it had stained her full lips a cherry red, “I think I’d fuck Gambit, kill Bobby, and marry Logan.”

Kitty looked offended. “You’d kill Bobby!?”

“Oh, relax,” Jubilee said, rolling her eyes. “It’s just a game. I’m sure Rogue does not actually want to slay your boyfriend. What I’m more fascinated with is the fact that she chose to fuck the Cajun and marry Wolvie. Care to explain your logic, hun?”

Rogue giggled, enjoying the effect of her cocktails. “Well, I figured if I chose to fuck Gambit, then that’s a once and done thing. However, if I marry Logan, then I’d get to fuck him any time I’d want to.”

“Don’t have to marry me to do that, darlin’,” came a rough voice behind her.

Rogue jumped out of her seat and turned around. It looked as though Logan had decided to show up after all. She glanced over her shoulder at her friends who, laughing hysterically and wiggling their eyebrows suggestively, were beating a hasty retreat.

She was sure she had gone as red as her tootsie pop. “I’m sorry, Logan, you weren’t supposed to hear that. I’m going to go die of embarrassment now,” she said.

Logan chuckled and grabbed her arm as she turned to go. “Hold up, Marie, not so fast.”

She sighed. “What?” she asked, assuming he just wanted to tease her.

Instead he winked at her and said, “How about you join me for a drink.” He guided her over to the bar and ordered her a whiskey sour and Molson for himself. After ordering their drinks, he leaned back up against the bar and gave her a once over.

As Rogue reached for their drinks Logan wolf-whistled, leaned in, and whispered, “I gotta say, Little Red Riding Hood, I couldn’t blame any wolf that wanted to eat you up.”

Rogue gasped as his breath passed over her ear lobe and sent shivers down her spine. She handed him his beer and summoned her courage. Logan was looking good that night and now her secret was out. He knew she wanted him, and she realized there was nothing left to do but play along. “I don’t know what you’re talking about,” she flirted, “I’m just dressed up for the holiday like any good girl would be.”

Logan took a gulp of his beer. He allowed his free hand to disappear under Rogue’s red cape and come to rest firmly on her tight ass. He used the hold he had on her to pull her close against him. “Good girl?” he laughed under his breath, “Darlin’, I have a feeling there’s nothing ‘good girl’ about you tonight.” To emphasis his point, he squeezed her ass.

Teasingly, Rogue put her lollypop back into her mouth and sucked, starring right at him. She withdrew it from her mouth slowly until it made a soft popping sound. She licked her cherry stained lips.

Logan’s eyes watched the entire show and he growled quietly when it ended. “You just proved my point, girly,” he growled, pulling her even closer. Rogue laughed quietly and wriggled around against him so that her back was to him; her backside flush against his crotch. She purposely dropped her little basket.

“Oops! That was clumsy of me,” she exclaimed, and bent down to retrieve her prop. As she did so, she allowed her ass to press further into Logan’s crotch. Wiggling it a little as she began to straighten up, she heard him groan and felt him start to harden. She felt a little thrill at the effect she had on him.

When she was standing back up straight, Logan reached down and gripped her around her waist, holding her in place in front of him. Rogue fished in her basket and pulled out a small piece of chocolate. She looked over her shoulder at him and asked innocently, “Want a sweet?”

“I think I got one right here,” he responded, squeezing her hips. Rogue ignored him and opened the morsel. She reached over her shoulder and held it to his lips.

Logan obediently opened his mouth, but barely, so that her fingers brushed against his lips as she put the candy into his mouth. As she started to retract her fingers, he caught her hand and slowed her process, allowing him to suck on her fingertips.

Rogue watched with heavy lidded eyes. She could still feel him hard and ready at her back.

He leaned forward and whispered in her ear again. “You are so fucking hot tonight, darlin’. I could fuck you right here.”

Rogue smirked seductively. “Maybe we should get out of here, then.”

Logan certainly didn’t need to be told twice. He practically cave-man dragged her out of the room and up the stairs to his own.

Flinging his door open, he threw her inside and slammed it shut.

“So, Little Red Riding Hood, here you are,” he growled, approaching her slowly.

Rogue put her hands behind her back and swayed back and forth. “Yep. All alone in the wolf’s room. Or rather, the Wolverine’s.”

Logan reached her yanked her into his arms. “A new twist on an old classic,” he chuckled, before crushing his lips onto hers.

Their kiss was heated and passionate. Rogue could feel her knees buckling under the intensity as Logan’s tongue invaded her mouth and massaged her own. She ran her hands up his back, feeling the muscles through is thin t-shirt. His own hands traveled down her back, finding their way to her ass, and squeezing gently.

“This,” he said, wrapping his fingers in her cape, “is only gonna get in the way.” He then ripped if from her, exposing the thin straps of her dress.

Logan began to kiss a trail down Rogue’s neck, stopping to suck and nibble at her collarbone. She gasped in pleasure.

She gasped again when she heard him pop his claws. She gaped down at them, and leaned her head back and out of their way as they ripped her dress off of her. Before he could slide them back in though, she grabbed his hand. Giving him a smoldering look, she held them up to her mouth and carefully licked down along the blunter top of the claws. She watched Logan’s nostrils flare as he took in this sight.

When she had finished she reached around and pulled his shirt up and over his head. Pausing only for a moment to admire his muscular chest, she moved in and kissed and licked her way down until she came to his jeans. In one swift gesture, she unzipped and yanked them off. He wore no underwear, just as she had always suspected.

She stood up and took a step back. Logan took this opportunity to tackle her on to the bed and finish the job of undressing her. He was already positioning himself over her, clearly unable to wait any longer, when she stopped him.

“Wait, my shoes,” she murmured, reaching down to unstrap them.

He slapped her hand away. “Leave ‘em on,” he growled, and with that he thrust into her.

Rogue threw her head back in ecstasy: Logan filled her up so completely. He began to move in and out of her, groaning as he did.

“Jesus fucking Christ, you’re so fucking hot,” he rasped. Rogue could only moan in response. As he continued to thrust, he picked up one of her legs and licked from under her knee to her ankle before nipping at the strap of her stiletto with his teeth.

He then threw her legs over his shoulders, shifting their angle and allowing him to hit her g-spot over, and over. Rogue was practically seeing stars as she eventually cried out, allowing her orgasm to wash over her.

Feeling her core squeezing and contracting around him, Logan followed with a growl. As he came, his claws shot out once more. He avoided Rogue completely with his left hand, but the blades of the right wound up narrowly nicking her shoulder, leaving three little scratches.

They lay together panting and enjoying the feeling of still being physically connected.


********


Rogue joined her friends the next morning at their usual table for brunch. As she sat down, Jubilee gave her a knowing smirk.

"Looks like you had a good time last night,” she teased.

Rogue blushed a little and drank her coffee. “What makes you say that?” she said evasively.

Kitty giggled. “Well, the quarter-sized hickey growing on your collar bone right now is a dead give away.”

Rogue clapped a hand over the offending mark, which was clearly visible due to her tank top. “Uh…I…um,” was all she could get out.

“That’s not the mark I’d be worried about if I were you,” laughed Jubilee. “You may want to put some Neosporin on those claw marks though!”

Rogue’s eyes went wide and she ran out of the cafeteria, both hands now clamped over her collar bone. She really didn’t want to deal with the stares and the gossip mill that the mansion could some times turn into. However, she later mused, if that’s the only price to pay for the opportunity to sleep with Logan, then I’ll pay it any day!
Chapter End Notes:
Oh, I needed that. Writing longer stories wipes me out. But, writing short, sexay stories? It charges me up! Um, and I mean that in the least awkward way.