August 21
6:32 pm
Rogue’s Diary

Dear Diary,
Kitty, Jubes, and I just got done shopping at the mall I know it was because of my birthday party but I didn’t say anything. Jubes is driving us back to the mansion on the way we stopped at a gas station “Sorry guys I just gotta run to the bathroom” Jubes says running into the small building. Probably to call the mansion to tell them we are on the way. Kitty and I were talking when Jubes hops back into the Jeep “All right lets go home” she says with a huge smile across her face.

Finally we reach the Mansion and I finally feel really excited knowing all my closest friends are all behind this door. Kitty is in front so she unlocks the door next Jubes enters I follow close behind trying hard not to show any indication that I know what is going on. As I enter the mansion everyone jumps out yelling “SUPPRISE” I suddenly can’t not help but smile as I hug everyone and tell them thanks and how surprised I was.

As I was about to go thank Logan he showed up behind me “Happy Birthday kid” he says as I turn around I pull him into a hug “Thanks Logan it means a lot to me that you would help throw a birthday party for me”

“No problem kid I knew you wanted a birthday party even though you said you didn’t” He said there was only one thing to say to that “ yeah ah know you seem to be the only one who really knows me the most thanks again Logan you’re the best” I said hugging him again “hey have you seen the Professor he’s the only one ah haven’t said thanks too” “Yeah I just seen him he is over there” he said pointing to him over by the punch “thanks Logan”

Logan was right Professor was still over here he was talking to Kurt “Hey Rogue Happy Birthday” Kurt said “Thanks Kurt” after Kurt left I had the time to say thanks to the Professor “Thanks Professor this means a lot to me” I said as I hugged him “Your quiet welcome Rogue and Happy Birthday” he replied back smiling “Thanks”

The rest of the night went by to fast I had a great time with everyone even Scott and Logan got along well and yes Logan flirted with Jean a little bit I can tell he is getting better at not doing as much and I can tell that he doesn’t like her as much as he did but it still makes me uncomfortable and a little jealous I don’t know why Logan and I are only friends yet I feel that I kinda want to be I don’t know more than that I guess I am just jealous that Jean is just prettier than me and that two guys like her and every guy is afraid of my skin.

Well I am pretty tired so I am going to go to bed I had a great birthday probably the best one I got a lot of presents and the biggest was from Logan everyone I could tell had a good time people even did karaoke that was the funniest thing ever I swear I lost fifteen pounds just laughing at everyone as they sang specially Logan he was hilarious I think he got drunk and was singing Anyway You Want It by Journey badly and off tune everyone laughed at him and he pulled me up there in the middle of singing and handed me the microphone and passed out he must of gotten really drunk usually his healing power makes it so he doesn’t get drunk that’s the first time I seen that happen I finished the song with everyone applauding and Logan whistling like crazy and shouting “Woo yeah you rock” I ended up walking Logan to his room and he passed out in his bed. Walking to my room I pretty much passed out to from exhaustion I managed to finish this.

Anyway I am about to pass out I am so tired so goodnight
Marie