Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks Skybluerae for beta duty and encouragement =) Mistakes left belong to me, not her. Also a special thank you goes to Wolveriness for making some fab icons =)

Everyone else; thank you so much for the FB on prev chapters (and for the nomination!)
When I finally woke up it took me a while to gather my thoughts. Memories of the night before washed over me as soon as I realized it hadn't just been a really wet dream. I was still in bed, tucked between Logan and Victor. This was bad, bad news. Trying to move seemed more or less futile; there were arms and legs and hands everywhere and two warm, naked and unmistakably male bodies pressed against me. I thought about untangling myself, then quickly changed my mind because the movement made me groan. Not out of pleasure - it felt like I had lost my virginity all over again. A hundred times over again. In a way I had, at least when it came to the number of men involved at the same time. My cheeks burned at the thought; but it had felt so good, too good, and a part of me wasn't sure how to deal with not reliving that almost otherwordly and extremely intense sexual feeling again.

Then I felt embarrassment add to my blush; I'd had two me fuck me at the same time, riding me, biting and licking - most certainly marking me because I knew their second nature, their drive to mark their mates. The problem was, there'd been only one mate. Me. Logan. I wasn't worried about him, he knew I'd always be his. It was Victor that made me anxious. He was unpredictable and emotionally unstable. I was afraid he'd lose it if I was to tell him this was a one night only thing. Which really...it wasn't. I would do it again without question. I still wanted him to touch me in every way that he had last night. I wanted both of them to touch me again. I had no regrets, and I seriously doubted Victor did either. Logan seemed to be okay with the whole thing and that made it easier, but at the same time - more difficult.

Someone lay curled up against my back, nuzzling my hair - Victor I suspected - and Logan on the other side cradling me, his lips against my brow. But it wasn't Logan, and I couldn't help myself either. Couldn't help but brush my lips against Victor's. I felt a slight pressure, an almost feathery movement, as he kissed me back. One of his hands slid along my body and ended up entangled in my sleep tousled hair. Was he awake? He had to be, but seemed so unaware of what he was doing. His tongue was inside my mouth, and I tasted him, kissed him the way I wanted to. It was strangely intimate, more so than all the things we'd done up until now, and I wasn't complaining.

The gouges on Victor's arms were almost gone and suddenly I was glad I didn't have his or Logan's ability to heal. I wanted the physical memories, wanted to feel them with every movement I made. I had more than my fair share of their memories and thoughts - some I knew were Logan's, and some Victor's, but there'd been images without a sender. So much pain and torment, just thinking about it made me feel like I was suffocating. My hands gently traced his firm, muscled back and chest. I slid my arms around his neck, still feeding that hunger I sensed coming from him; a hunger for closeness and touch that had little to do with sex.

Victor's eyes flew open; that drowning black gaze of his lashed out at me and I felt the grip in my hair and the arm around my shoulders tighten until I couldn't move. The anger flared from his eyes as I met his stare.

"I'm sorry ... I just ..." My voice came out barely more than a whisper against his lips, but I wasn't sure of what I was apologizing for.

"I don't want your apology," came his answer, just as quiet - a heated breath of air that held a lot of rage. He withdrew himself from me, pushed my hands away and refused to look at me.

"Victor ..."

He glared at me. "What the hell do you want? I thought I told you not to get any fuckin' ideas ... just ... " The words trailed off but left him panting.

"You kissed me back just now and -"

He roughly grabbed my chin. "A mistake, and you can't have it both ways," he hissed. With that he got out of bed and went into the bathroom.

I turned to check on Logan who seemed to be sound asleep. I scrambled out of bed and followed Victor. He whirled on me and seized both my upper arms and pressed me up against the cold hard tiles of the wall.

"Both ways?" I asked.

"You can't and I told you I don't fuckin' do charity," he growled and shook me. His mouth twisted into a sneer at my reaction.

"You regret what we did? I never promised you anything."

Victor leaned into me, that sneer fading as it was replaced by something closer to arrogance. He squeezed my arms and let those sharp claws dig into my flesh.

"I don't ever have regrets woman, and I don't repent and I never ever give the kind of promises you're thinking about either."

I leaned forward to close that gap between us and rubbed my cheek against his face.

"But you want to," I murmured. My heart rate went up, because without a doubt - I was on thin ice. I was toying with the tiger's tale and I knew it.

He turned his head so that our lips brushed each other.

"Don't push me little Rogue," he whispered with a coarse voice that was far from the taunting, arrogant tone.

I knew I was indeed pushing, but I had to know. Any kind of knowledge about what he wanted but refused to admit, was power. And I wanted that kind of power over a man like Victor Creed. The very thought of it was like an aphrodisiac. He was naked and so was I and the evidence of his reaction to me being there, my body so close to his, was pressed against me. And even though I was sore I still wanted him inside me one more time.

"Are you calling me a liar?" I mumbled, my face brushing against him again.

Victor's chest heaved with every breath he took. Those huge hands of his travelled down my arms and up again, his fingers enlacing themselves in my hair. He bent my head backwards so I was forced to meet his gaze.

"I've been on my best behavior so let me make it damn clear ... you don't want to get to know me and you don't want me inside that pretty head of yours and -"

"Too late for that ... You've been crowding my mind ever since my mutation touched you. I already know who you are." That was partially true, touching him and Logan at the same time had somehow messed up the images I'd recieved. Some I knew without doubt were Victor's, others Logan's and then there were those that could've belonged to either of them. I knew enough about Victor not to let my guard down even though I was fairly sure he wasn't going to hurt me.

His mouth brushed my earlobe as he spoke. "Then you should know I could snap your neck, just like that ... like a dry twig."

"But you won't," I said and fought not to try and jerk free.

Victor's hands slid down my back.

"Not this time no ..."

Our eyes locked and I let my hands trace his chest. He shuddered each time my fingertips grazed his nipples.

" ... because you can't ... because you want what you cannot have," I whispered and the challenge was there for him to take.

Victor's eyes darkened, mostly out of fury, but not entirely. There was more to his conflicted persona than just anger and rage. His cell phone rang and broke the silence and the tension and he was suddenly back to being smug and arrogant. I was left standing there in the bathroom wondering wether I should've kept that last thought to myself; whether it had been wise to dare a man like Victor. Daring Logan over the years had had its benefits but not everytime, and Victor Creed was at least ten times more unpredictable.

He was getting dressed when I closed the bathroom door behind me. I slid on my robe and sat on the bed beside Logan, needing his closeness and the strength it brought me.

"I have to go," Victor grunted as he walked out of the bathroom and flung on his deep hooded coat. "Tell him you'd better leave as soon as you can."

I jumped up and grabbed his arm. "Leave?"

"Yes leave or be burnt alive or whatever the hell they'll do if they find you here. Leave, get the hell out of here! You understand me woman?" he almost yelled into my face.

"But-"

He grabbed hold of my shoulders.

"There's no 'buts', just leave while you can. I'm sure we haven't seen the last of each other little Rogue," he snarled but gave me a sly grin. Then he was out the door. Gone without a trace.

Somehow I knew he'd been telling the truth, he was like Logan - a survivor and almost impossible to kill.

A loner, definitely, but even a man like that sought company every once in a while. Something was up, and to be on the safe side I took Victor's advice and shook Logan to tell him what he'd said.

"I heard him, darlin'," Logan muttered, awake to hear Victor leave. He sat up and brushed my hair away from my face. "For some reason he's lookin' out for us - but I'm not sure if that's such a good thing," he said thoughtfully.

We left the cabin about ten minutes later and were on our way back to Xavier's. Back to reality but with the distant sound of Victor's laughter at the back of my mind. I think we both knew he'd show up again. Some day.