Story Notes:
Thanks for reading my story.
Sorry if its not very good this is my first story on here I know it needs work and probably alot of it but thanks for at least trying to read it

Thanks for the Reviews they really help me out to improve the story keep them coming I will try to read them all

Thanks So Much,
ProfessorRogan
Rogue

Dear Diary,

Professor told me that he thinks it will help if I wrote my thoughts and feelings inside this diary. Well first of all I can not stop thinking about two things one about Bobby's death. It happened three weeks ago and he is still here in my mind. Professor keeps telling to stop blaming myself it was a accident and nothing more

Bobby wanted to kiss me I told him not to I know that even a two second kiss could hurt him. He kissed me after I feel asleep. I woke with him kissing me he feel over not breathing I screamed for help Jean with Scott right behind bursted in through my door Jean told Professor using telepathy.

Now I have this Diary to help me I guess anyway I can not stop thinking about Logan.

Even thought Bobby died three weeks ago I still can not forgive myself every where I look it feels like the hole mansion is looking at me and I hate it if feels like they all blame me no one seems to talk to me.

I miss Logan more than ever I know he will understand. He seems like the only one who really listens to me, who actually cares for me and understands me besides the Professor

God I miss Logan

I know everyone hates me now because I killed him I killed Bobby maybe people think I did it on purpose because Bobby and Kitty were hanging out alot and I was upset because I thought that Bobby was going to break up with me because of Kitty.

Well I was jealous of Kitty and Bobby but I do not blame Bobby who wants a girlfriend you can't touch.

But I though Kitty was my friend I do not hate her I know I am just too jealous I know Kitty wouldn't do that to me right?

I just want to be happy again but I can't I want so much to touch I would give up anything to touch. This is all my fault the Professor was wrong this is all my fault.

I am a murderer I killed Bobby Drake my boyfriend my friend I killed him and I deserve the same punishment.

What if Bobby's parents find out I killed him what would they say would they hate me or understand?

I really didn't mean to I loved Bobby but would they believe me if I told them that?

Did the Professor tell them that he died he did he tell them how he died.

Professor X is like a father I never had would he tell the parents of Bobby Drake I killed their son?

I could help thinking what would they do to me

Probably kill me and I dont blame them.

I need to ask Professor if he told them I can not just sit here hoping that he didn't I need to know.

Rogue