Author's Chapter Notes:
Oh, that Rogue! Getting into trouble, hmmm hmmm.

I swear, this thing seems to be writing itself. I recently made a decision, plot wise, that I never thought I'd make.
Rogue and Pyro crept down the mansion’s hallway, easing their way to the steps that led to the dormitory section. They could hear from the one room the sound of the TV blaring, no doubt surrounded by the students for Friday movie night.

Pyro still held her hand in his as they ran up the staircase, giddy from anticipation. Rogue couldn’t help but feel a little nervous as well. She hadn’t planned this in advance, and she was yet unsure how far she wanted things to go. She had thought she wanted to wait until she was one hundred percent sure she could control her power for the duration of the act, and that was what had been holding her back from taking the leap with Bobby. However, she was finding that it was much easier to control her skin while kissing Johnny then it had ever been with her boyfriend. She mentally shrugged. Maybe they were just a better fit, so to speak.

She noted that Johnny had pulled her into the room that he and Bobby shared. “Good thinking,” she told him, “Jubes would surely be in our room right now.”

“I just don’t want to risk anyone interrupting us,” he grinned as he slammed the door shut and locked it behind them. The finality of the gesture caused both of them to pause. They looked at each other from an arms distance.

“So,” said Rogue, unsure what to do. “What do you want to do?”

John chuckled. “I’ll give you one guess,” he said as he closed the distance between them and resumed kissing her. She melted into him, savoring his warm mouth on her’s. She felt him gently begin to navigate them to his bed, which they would up falling upon. They took a break from kissing for a moment to rearrange themselves. She straightened herself out, smoothing down the cotton skirt she was wearing. She barely had time to do it before John had come to rest on top of her. He began to kiss his way down her neck, leaving a fiery trail. Her legs shifted automatically to give him room to rest between them. The shock of feeling him, hard, against the most intimate part of her made her gasp.

Hearing that, he smirked and ground his hips into hers, making her moan and arch her back. Her hands flew to his shoulders and down his back, pulling at his t-shirt. He allowed her to remove it from him, pulling her own over her head afterwards. She began to run her fingers through his blond locks as he kissed her once more. He grabbed her hands and, with one hand, held them above her head, leaving her torso exposed to his wandering kisses. She sighed as his free hand kneaded her breasts, his mouth coming down to suck at her already hardened nipples. He released her hands and picked her up into a sitting position, allowing him access to her back so that he could rid her of her bra.

“Jesus, Rogue,” he whispered hoarsely as the site of her breasts, “You have amazing tits.”

Rogue answered by laying back down invitingly, only to be rewarded by the sensation of his tongue directly against her nipples.

She could feel a new kind of heat emanating from her, not Johnny, and she kissed him back forcefully and brazenly trailed her one hand down his stomach to the bulge in his pants. She watched as his eyes squeezed shut and he let out a hiss as she wrapped her hand around him through his pants. This must have been a catalyst for him, as he lost no more time in removing the rest of their clothing.

Coming to lie above her once again, he dipped his fingers into her core, licking his lips nervously. Rogue knew he could feel her barrier, and she whispered to reassure him, “It’s okay, Johnny, I want this.”

He nodded once, and positioned himself at her entrance. Rogue looked into his eyes and nodded slowly. With that, he entered her, tearing away her virginity. She gasped at the sharp pain and became rigid beneath him, willing the pangs away. She had to hand it to him, he kept himself still until she was ready to proceed.

After a moment, Rogue felt the pain subside and, in its place, a new feeling of fullness overtook her. “Johnny, I’m ok, keep going,” she told him.

“You feel so good, Rogue,” he sighed as he began to move inside of her. As he pulled in and out of her, she felt the wonderful friction and heat begin to mount. She had a wild thought about whether or not you could actually start a fire this way.

Sweat glistened on both of their bodies and Johnny continued to move above her, faster now, and harder. Rogue began to feel a tightening in her pussy, and gasped, “Oh God, Johnny, I think I’m going to come!”

In response, he reached between them to her swollen clit and began to thumb it rhythmically while continuing to thrust. The added sensation was too much. She could feel the spasms in her vagina as her world spun out. Her nails dug into his shoulders and she cried out once more. He sped up, faster still until, moments after her own orgasm, he came, too.

Panting and sweaty, he remained inside of her, the two of them riding out the aftershocks of their orgasms. Finally, he withdrew from her, and flipped to his side to lie next to her.

The poet Philip Larkin once described how talking in bed with one’s partner can be a surprisingly difficult thing to do. Rogue now knew exactly what he was talking about. After all, after an experience like the one she had just had, what was there really to say? She resolved to say nothing, and fell asleep in Johnny’s warmer than average arms, assuming they could talk in the morning.
Chapter End Notes:
The poem mentioned in this chapter is Talking in Bed by Philip Larkin. It's a short little guy, but the message it evokes is pretty great. Sorry, I'm kind of an English geekazoid, and although I try to hold it back, it sometimes karate kicks its way to the surface.