Story Notes:
I know i should be working on chapter 3 of "Only time will tell" but I have this little thingy I just *need* to get out of my system!

Make me fall for you with your reviews.

PS: Stan Lee's in control, I own nothing at all...
Author's Chapter Notes:
Who said Logan wasn't a true believer?
"I heard there was a secret chord
That David played and it pleased the Lord,
But you don't really care for music do you..."

She was listening to that song for the thousandth time and she was never tired of it. It made her think of him.

She thought to her self that she'd like to let him hear it with her, one of those nights.

This song was sacred for her, for it talked about the most sacred thing of all; her love for him.

It's a song she could have composed if it hadn't existed.

"It goes like this,
The forth, the fith,
Minor fall, the major lift..."


She was just a fool, baffled, or was it him?


"Hallelujiah..."


That's when she always starts to cry. A tear for each feeling and tender thought she holds for him.


"Hallelujiah..."


She's alone tonight, in her room, the most sacred place of all. Because that's where he came to find her.


"Hallelujiah..."


One tear for each lingering caress on her skin, one for each kiss and murmured prayer for everlasting love. One tear for every breath they shared as they walked their path to Heaven.




He won't come tonight.


"Your faith was strong but you needed proof,
You saw her bathing on a roof,
Her beaty in the moonlight overthrough you..."



There won't be any light for her tonight.



"She tied you to her kitchen chair,
She broke your throne, she cut your hair,
And from your lips she drew the Hallelujiah..."


That's what she did to him, making him sound the words he never told her.

He was perfection, not her.

He was holy, in those moments he really was.

And then she had him, the beautiful redheaded angel, and he was no longer hers.


Rogue cried that night for all the nights she won't share with him from now on; now that he chose to be a mortal.



She never heard the footsteps in the hallway stopping in front of her door. She never heard the tears falling by the other side of the door. She never heard him scratching at the wood, desperate for her tonight, never paid attention to the prayers for redemption whispered in the darkness.




"Hallelujiah..."



He couldn't stop the tears because he was lost and desperate.


"Hallelujiah..."


She was the one who made him holy, protected him in her sanctuary, for him, the most sacred place of all.


"Hallelujiah...
Hallelujiah."




He prayed and begged, but there's no peace to be found tonight.

So he waited until he saw the sun rising.


Opening her heart to the light, she opened her door to find him lying curled up on the floor, eyes opened and tear tracks on his face.


He voiced his regret ever so low that only her heart could hear it.


But there's no redemption for fallen stars.



Well that's what he thought until he felt her hand cup his face and her body curl around his.

"Hallelujiah..."