Author's Chapter Notes:
I know, i know. This story is a lot crapper than the first one but i've been busier this year so shut ya face. :-)


“What the FUCK did you just say???” Logan roared into Scott’s face, invading his space deliberately.

“Erm... I said that... Erm...”

“Said what?” Logan whispered, steam practically coming from his ears.

“It’s Marie’s. She’s plotting agian” Scott yelled quickly and then ducked down onto his knees using his arms as shields form the enraged Wolverine.

“What?” Asked Logan, his usual air of confidence knocked off balance.

“Marie, she’s been plotting again.” Knowing better then to talk about Marie in a negative way around Logan, he tightened his arms around himself to avoid being mauled by a rabid wolverine.

“Would you get up you pansy, before I’m forced to take pity on your wife and show her what a real man can do.” Even pissed off, confused and hungry The Wolverine couldn’t resist the urge to taunt Cyclops.

“Hey you leave Jean... I’m trying to help you, you know? Well more myself, but helping you helps me so this time I’ll deal with it.” He said standing up straight, looking Logan in the eye.

“Are you going to just talk shit all night or explain what it is Marie’s doing?”

“She’s trying to get me killed that is what she’s doing.”

“Nice to know it’s not just me then” he huffed.

“But that’s what it’s all about. YOU!!! Always you getting tricked and me getting tortured. They’re all in on it.”

“Right, I think I know what you’re sayin’. Now, we’re ganna go for beer and you’re ganna start sayin’ more. Got it one eye?” Logan Growled, once again invading Scott’s personal space.

“Definitely. Beer is good. Need beer.” He sighed with relief. Before they both made their way to the garage.

It’s going to be a very long night!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rogues P.O.V

I was rudely woken up at 9:30 by a loud bang on my bedroom door. Who ever it is had better be prepared to die. God this bed is cold without my fury faced fiancé-to-be.

“Go away or die!” I yell at the idiot with a death wish.

“But I’ve bought you presents.” The calm voice exclaimed holding unmistakable amusement.

She’s back, praise the God’s we’re saved. I jumped out of bed and ran across the room in 2 seconds flat. Pulling the door open, only to have it almost crush me as it fell to the floor. Looking up from the floor i see ‘Ro’s quizzical brows raised.

“Don’t ask. Gimme a hug. I’m so glad you’re back” I practically screeched pulling her into my arms. “How was it?”

“It was perfect, absolutely perfect. Hank has excellent taste.” She said with a smile on her face.

“So you didn’t catch any diseases then?” I asked with a smile.

“Nop.”

“Diarrheaa?”

“NO!”

“A rash?”

“Not unless you count friction burns.” She chuckled. And she teaches sex Ed’.

“Eww. Maybe you should go see a doctor.” Wow, a joke. If I can joke I must be awake. Damn, now I’ve got to get dressed. “Gimme a minute while I get dressed and I’ll meet you in the kitchen? You can tell me everything.”

“Okay”


10 minutes later I was dressed and walking hurriedly down the stairs eager know all the details or Ororo’s honeymoon. As I approached the kitchen, I found ‘Ro standing in the door way, stiff as a board.

“Ro? What’s wrong?” I asked before moving around her to see what had her so shocked. “Logan? Scott?”

“Moring.” They both said in unison. They were both in the kitchen sitting at the island reading the paper and eating. The creepy part is that they were reading the same paper. And eating off of the same plate. Logan doesn’t even let ME do that.

“What’s going on?” I asked, moving out from the door way.

“Nothin’ Marie, just reading the paper and eatin’ some bacon. You want some?” He said calmly holding out a piece of bacon.

“No! I don’t want some.” What the fuck is going on. Scott in the same room as Logan, voluntarily. Logan sitting close to Scott without trying to hit him. They’re on drugs. It’s the only explanation that I can come up with. WAIT!!! Why is Logan’s hand on Scott’s thigh?

“Ah’m dreaming.” I grumble as I bang my head into the kitchen wall. Ouch.

“Rogue, honey don’t do that. Baby is going to need a mother without brain damage. Its father already has enough brain damage for both of you.” Scot said with a cheeky smile on his face.

“Ha, ha. If you keep being a naughty boy I’m going to have to punish you.” Logan said in his sexy voice. My sexy voice! It’s mine. All mine.

“Ohh.. promise.” Scott replied in a seductive tone, licking his lips. An action that Logan cannot resist me doing. Apparently it’s not just with me because he leans down and presses his lips to Scott’s.

“Okay, I give up. What the hell is going on here?” i scream, interrupting thier passionate embrace. I must be dreaming, Logan can’t even stand the idea of breathing the same air as Scott. So why has he got his tongue in his mouth?

“What do you mean Marie?” Logan asked, “This is what you wanted isn’t it; Rough caveman and sensitive new age man. Well we decided that you could have both.” I just stared at him, unblinking in disbelief. This could not be happening. Logan has never really listened to me before. Why does he have to start now?! They can’t do this. I don’t want anyone else or Logan to have anyone else.

“I.. n... but...” when did speech become so hard? “What? Erm, what about Jean?” yes, Jeanie, Scott would never do this do Jean.

Well Rogue, we’ve been thing about that and... Perhaps you should tell her honey” Scott said turning to Logan, who immediately stood up dropping the bacon from his mouth as a huge smile broke out.

“Well Marie, darlin’ we were thinking about that and well what with the baby coming and all, oh and Jeanie’s got one on the way. Congrats’ babe.” Logan said winking at Scott who blushed. “well, you’ll both need all the extra help and two boyfriends would be great but a girlfriend and two boyfriends would be even better. I’m sure Jean wouldn’t mind. I sure as hell don’t.”

“Yeah, you do have a bit of a thing for redheads don’t you honey?!” Scott said, getting up and walking over to Logan and me. Then put his arm around Logan waist and the other over my shoulder. “Think about it Rogue, it’ll be perfect!” he said then kissed me on the cheek.

Looking over at Storm and seeing her laying on the floor with her eyes rolled into the back of her head, I felt my self snap.

“NO! No way! Don’t even think about it. You keep your clawed hands away from her. And him. No, NO!!!” I screamed, breaking away from them.

“Why not, Marie? This is what you wanted, isn’t it?” he asked coming over to stand in front of me.

“No this isn’t what I fucking wanted! Why the hell would you think I wanted to you go gay and arrange a four-way–relationship with the local tight arses.” Although I’m guessing that Scott can no longer be called that. Why can’t I stop shouting?

“Well you’re always saying how great Scott is. If this isn’t what you want, then what is?” he asked, just getting me angrier. How can he still not know?!

“You, just you and me forever.” I shouted at him, tears falling down my face. “That’s all” I whisper. And now I don’t even have that.

“Marie,” Logan said cupping my face and bringing it closer to his. “You’ve had that since I stopped my camper all those years ago, baby. I love you and always will. But you gotta’ remember, I’m a man and a stupid one at that. If you want something then ask for it, you stupid woman.”

“I want to get married.” I said truthfully for the first time in months. Kissing me briefly before moving back, he pulled something out of his jean pocket.

“All you had to do was ask.” He said, slipping the ring onto my finger and kissing it.

Laughing at my own stupidity, I kiss him on the lips and wrap my arms around his neck. Mine. All mine. Forever.

“Now maybe someone should call Hank and get Storm to the medbay. She probably has a concussion. She hit the ground pretty hard.” He said gesturing towards and unconscious Storm.

“I’m on it.” Scott said as he moved past us, leaving the kitchen.

“Hey Scooter, thanks babe.” He said winking at the now very red mutant as he fleed the kitchen, causing me to break out into a new wave of laughter. .

“Jean’s a lucky girl, I gotta say. For a guy, he’s a good kisser” he said looking at me with a sexy smirk on his face. Bastard.

“I know, right?!” Who’s smirking now Scott sucker?

Chapter End Notes:
The end.

Let me know what you think.