Five months after my birthday, and in that time I’ve only heard from Logan five times. Things with Gambit were going really well; well I thought they were.

“Come on Rogue just once”

“No Remy” Rogue says as she pushed Gambit away from her. Rogue walks over to the window of her bedroom and looks out over the garden of playing children on a nice summers evening.

“Come on Rogue we’ve been together for 5 months now”

“I don’t care Remy I’m not doing it and that’s that”

By this time Remy has got angery at Rogue and has come up behide her with out her knowing.

“You will do it with me and that is that” he says as he grabs the back of her head and pulls her away from the window on to the bed. As he climbs on top of her trying to undo her pants, Rogue relieved what was going to happen and if she didn’t do something soon she would end up killing him by turning on her powers, so she did the only to thing she knew how to do, she screamed for help till her lungs hurt. But her screams could not be heard over the loud noise of the other children out side.

With an evil glint in his eyes Gambit took full advantage of her screams and kissed her hard on the lips; so hard that their teeth could be heard hitting each other.

Rogue knew that the only way she was going to get out of this was to use her powers, as she slowly opened the connection of her power, she could see and feel Remy enter her head.

As Rogue started to turn off her powers she could not get rid of the images of all the bad things Gambit had done in his life. She could see all the other women he had raped over the years, what he did with his life before he came to the mansion. She could not turn them off; all his memories of the crimes he had committed would not go away. But Rogue had one thing, one person that helped her to lock them away; far, far away in the back of her head and that was Logan. Logan fought against the Gambit that was now in Rogues head, helped her to push the images away, after the fight within her head Rogue was able to take control of her body again and just in time to because Remy was also coming round from the shock of Rogues powers.

“You little bitch! I can’t believe you did that,” he said as he started to stand up from the spot on the floor where he had fallen after Rogue had turned off her powers.

“Well unless you want to end up in a coma I suggest that you get out of my room, unless you want me to tell the professor who the real Gambit is? Yeah I got everything you did to each of those girls. How could you be such a monster?”

“Hey I didn’t do anything wrong they all came onto me!” he said pointing to himself.

“Remy you’re sick can’t you see that, you act like you have done nothing wrong but you have, you hurt those women, you hurt me” I say in a quiet voice.

“God Rogue I’m sorry, I’m so so sorry” Gambit says as he falls to the floor crying. Come on what was I meant to do just stand there and let him cry, well yeah I could but my mama brought me up better then that, so I go over to him and try to comfort him, big mistake. As I’m holding him trying to calm him down he takes a hit at me and gets me right in my left eye and I fly backwards onto the floor, he is then on top of me again saying stuff like how this is all my fault and that I’m making him do this. Well this time it didn’t take me long to get him off me ‘cause all I do is knee him in the privates and kick as hard as I can and putting all my strength into it, which might have been bad ‘cause he ended up flying to the other side of the room and into the wall, good thing about having a power that can make you lift up to 10,000 times my body weight, I can also fly to which I use to keep out of arms reach of me.

“Get out of my room, get out of the mansion. I never want to see your face around here again you got me!” I say from my position on the ceiling.

“Come down here and make me!” he says to me with an evil smile, so I do, go down I mean. And I lift him up and carry him outside veer my window and I drop him right into the swimming pool below.

That night my dreams were fall of new and old dreams, the new ones from what I had taken from Gambit before, and old ones of Logan and the lab. But this time they were bad that I was screaming till my lungs were sore. As I awake from them in a hot sweaty state I turn to my nightstand and take out a very old picture. As I sit there looking at it trying to calm down from the dreams I look up to see someone standing in my door way.

“You okay?” the person asks

“Been better.

“You coming in or are you just going to stand there all night?”

As the figure closes the door behide them and walks over to my bed I turn on the little lamp I have beside my bed. The figure is now sitting at the top on the left side of my bed next to me and places an arm around my shoulders for comfort.

“It was a bad one tonight wasn’t it?” Scott asks

“Yeah” I say still looking at the picture in my hands. He turns and looks at me.

“What happen to your eye?” he asks as he lifts up my chin to have a better look. I had completely forgot about that. “What, yeah, ummmm me and Remy we sort of, ummmm had a misunderstanding.” “Like hell you did, Marie your eye is as black and blue, you don't get one of them from a misunderstanding. Wait till I get my hands on him, he is sooooooo out of here”.

“Well we did ok, and there’s no point because if he knows what’s good for him he would of left by now.” I turn my face away from Scott and look back at the picture I’m holding in my hands.

“Hey, what’s that your holding?” he asks.

“This is my family, I look at it whenever I have nightmares it gives me comfort, don’t know why just does”. As I say this I turn to look at Scott, but I was not expecting the look on his face, he was as white as a sheet.

“Scott, is there something wrong?” I ask looking at him, getting worried. When I get no answer I ask again, “Scott?”

“Where did you get that picture from?” he asks in a quite shaky voice.

“I told you this is my family, my birth family. Why do you ask?”

“Hummmmmmm”

“What?” I ask starting to get a little pissed off, but still worried.

“Well it’s just that” pause “It’s just that, that’s MY family” he says pointing to him self.

“What?” I ask in a quite voice.

“This is my family, look,” he says as he takes the picture from my hands.

“This is my father James Summers, and my mother Angela, and my baby brother Alex” he says pointing to each of the people on the picture.

“Oh my god! Why didn’t we see it before, I mean come on you look some much like dad” I say

“And you look so much like mum” Scott finishes off.

We just sit there looking at each other, just looking. How could we of missed this, how could I’ve of missed this. I’ve looked at that picture every day since I left home and I missed how much Scott looks like our father. Our father I like that.

“Wait if we survived then Alex must of to” Scott says with hope in his voice. “Come on we got to go tell the professor about this, maybe he can find him” Scott says as he jumps from my bed and heads to the door.

“Scott wait a minute. It’s 2 in the morning the professor won’t be up yet, and who’s to say that Alex did survive the crash, we might be the lucky ones. But if he did survive then I’m sure the professor can find him, but let it wait till morning ‘kay?”

“’Kay”

“Anyway you better get back to bed before Jean comes looking for you”

“She won’t don’t worry about it” I give Scott a confused look, “She went on that convention with Hank today, she won’t be back for another 2 weeks”

“Oh. So are you staying here to night or going back to your own bed?”

With that Scott walks back over to my bed and climbs in neither of us sleeps that night, all we can think about is if Alex is alive, and what the future holds for all three of use.

*The next morning in the professor office*

The next day, some of our question where answered by the help of the professor.

“Well it looks like Alex is still alive, he’s living in a Hawaii”

“HAWAII” Scott and I say together.

“Yes. It looks like he was adopted into a nice family. It also looks like he’s also come into he’s powers.”

“Wait he’s a mutant?”

“Yes it looks like. Hummmm maybe this is a good opportunity to not only meet your brother but also tell him about the school, maybe you could get him to come live here then you would be able to see him every day.”

“That’s a great idea Professor, but how will he handle not only finding out that his big brother is alive, but that he also has a little sister?”

“Well Rogue that just something your going to have to find out now aren’t you?

“Yes Professor” I answer back.

“Well it looks like me and Marie are off to Hawaii, I’ll go get the black bird ready” Scott says as he stands from the chair in from of the professor table.

“And I had better go pack our things” I say following Scott.

“Oh by the way” the professor say as we reach the door and turn round, “Good luck”

“Thanks Charles” both Scott and I say at the same time.

“Oh before I forget, could you by any chance not tell anyone that Scott and I are brother and sister or that we have another brother. We want to get used to the idea first before we have to deal with everyone else knowing and asking question” I ask the professor.

“Consider it noted”

“Thank you” I say as I leave the room to go pack my bag.

An hour later I meet Scott in the cot pit of the plane, “Ready sis?” “Any time bro” I answer back, and with that we are off to find our brother.