“WHAT I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU” okay so you may be wondering why I’m a little upset, well you know when Scott asked if I would help some students in a subject, to just push them in the right direction, well he lied, which I’m quite shocked at ‘cause I thought Scott couldn’t lie at ALL, well I guess that I can rule out the only male on earth who is honest.

Well it turns out not only does Scott want me to help push them a little, he wants me to teach them! “Come on Scott lets be real about this, I can’t teach them I’m not a teacher.” “Come off it Rogue you’re the best artist in the mansion, these kids could learn a lot from you.”

“I can’t do this!” I really can’t, its not the whole helping part that I’m fine with, it’s the teaching part, you can’t really teach art it comes from within you, why can’t Scott see that. “Look Rogue!” Woooo did Scott just put his hand on my shoulder that’s a first, no ones touched me since, well since Logan left. I must be dreaming there’s no way anyone wants to touch me, but yet here Scott is with his hand on my shoulder, this must be his way of trying to get through to me. And now he’s turning me around so that he can look at me.

“Just give it a try that’s all I’m asking, if you don’t like it at all, and I want a good reason! Then you wont have to do it again just like I said before you could just help them, give them that little push”

“Look Scott” and that’s all I get out before I look up into his face and see the puppy dog look behind his glasses. “Please Rogue! Pleaseeeee” Man I do it just to get that look of his face.

“Okay, Okay just one lesson, and if I really hate it I won’t do it again, got it!!!” “Loud and clear. Now go, your class is waiting,”

*One hour later*

“So how did it go?” Scott says as he’s walking into the class, that a few minutes ago was full of my fellow peers

“You want the true?” a quick nod from me as he makes himself comfortable in one of the vacant seats, “It was interesting”

“Interesting good, or interesting bad?” “Well that part I’ve not decided on yet” *giggle*

“Well you think you’ll be up for it tomorrow?” “Well I’ve not really thought that far yet, but I don’t see the harm of it.”

“So you in?” Scott asks as he stands and walks over to me. “Yeah I’m in” I say with a smile on my face, which is a first for me since living in the manner. “That’s great news Rogue,” he says as he gives me a hug, that’s also weird ‘cause like I said no ones touched me since Logan left, and here I am hugging Scott. “You know,” he says “You remind me of someone when you smile!” “Really who?” “I don’t know. *Laughs a little* it doesn’t mater, come on they're about to serve lunch and I don’t know about you but I’m starving” he says as he walks out of the classroom, with me close behind.
“What is it with men and food?”

“Well they do say that the way to a mans heart is through his stomach”

“Then I guess the cook is trying to find herself a date” *giggles*

“Yeah well she does look pretty hot in that hair net of hers”

“I wouldn’t let Jean hear you talk about another women like that or it will be the end for you”

“Oh and whose going to tell her, hmmmmmm?”

“Hello did you forget that she is telepathy, one look in that head of yours and I’ll be sleeping on the couch for a month”

“Yes well it’s a good thing I know how to keep things from her when I need to huh?” By this time we have entered the lunchroom and the conversation has stopped as we go and grab some lunch.

Wait what was that about? So does this mean that there’s a side to good old one-eye that little miss Jeanie doesn’t know about?

As I finish that thought I see Jubilee and Kitty sitting at one of the tables, so I go over and join them. As I sit there, trying to stay in the conversation about which member of Nsync is cuter then the next I can’t help think about what Scott said to me, maybe he was joking, but a part of me is say no it’s the truth, well this might be fun trying to get it out of him what he’s really been up to? Who the real Scott Summers is? I just hope I’m the one who finds it out.