Story Notes:
I liked the idea of them having more of a history, so here is an idea that's been floating around in my head. Hope you like.
“Fuckin bitch!” The guard took his hand away from his face and saw she had drawn blood. A swift kick to her ribs with his army regulation steel toe boot and she winced in pain, but even feeling the 2 ribs break she still took a defensive crouch on the floor, ready to pounce him if he tried to touch her again.

“Told ya.” The guard put his hand up to his bleeding face again and turned angrily to the other guards outside the cell who were laughing at him.

“I thought you were lyin’, tryin’ to keep all of her sweet ass to your selves.” He gave a laugh, but stopped as he felt his knees kicked in from behind and falling to the floor. Turning slightly he faced his attacker who smiled quickly at him before grabbing the sides of his head and twisting sharply.

“We’ll show you! You fucking whore!” They dragged her from her cell half docile from the drugs they had managed to shoot into her and half fighting from the adrenalin still running through her veins. “He’ll teach you a fucking lesson you’ll never forget. He’s gonna tear you up!”

She heard the cell door open, but couldn’t focus on what the guard was saying.

“Rogue, meet Wolverine!” And suddenly it all came too clear, suddenly she was very afraid. She had heard that name before. She had heard the guards talk about him. Now she was frightened and the guards knew it. “Have fun.”

She felt a dull pain of being thrown to the floor before the drugs finally took hold and completely knocked her out.

*-*-*-*-*

He backed up into the far corner thinking they were back for him. But all they did was throw a woman into his cell and quickly close the door. He heard them leave, laughing to each other, but he waited to move after the door to the cell block was closed and locked.

He looked the girl over, thinking at first it was a ploy. Send a woman in to get something out of him, finally take everything he had left. But he then smelt her and really looked at her. She was only wearing an issue shirt, ripped in places, buttons torn off and thread bare. Her smell made him sick with anger. She smelt like at least 4 different men, all of them guards at this hellhole. She also smelt of blood, some of it her own, some of it someone else’s. Then he noticed something else on her slumped body, a dog tag. He hadn’t noticed anyone else wearing tags, but hers were exactly the same as his, just with a different name and number engraved on them.

Slowly edging forward, so interested in her tags that he didn’t notice the change in her breathing and before he knew what happened he felt blood dripping down his face and 2 huge brown eyes staring up at him from the woman ready to pounce on him again.

They just crouched there, eyeing each other up when he finally felt his face begin to close up, lagging due to the amount of drugs that were always swimming around his system. He saw her eyes go wide, but not with fear, with wonderment. She reached out to him, her hand stretched toward his face. He pulled back from her, but let her touch him. Smooth fingers slowly ran across his cheek and he leaned into her soft caresses until he suddenly felt so much pain. He looked at her wide eyes as the agony sped through his entire body. He found it hard to breath. He felt his heart slow and he thought he was about to die when she pulled away and he fell the floor, welcoming the unfeeling darkness.

*-*-*-*-*

Scrambling away from him she pressed herself up against the wall. Her broken ribs cracked back into place, a tear slid down her face as bone ripped through flesh, but soon the pain began to dull and she checked herself over. No more bruises marred her skin and her cut lip was closed. She felt her ribs to prove that they were really healed and smiled at the lack of pain as she prodded her bones.

Stepping over the man she had just taken from, she curled up on what looked like his bed and fell into a contented sleep. The guards would become suspicious of how she recovered, but if she kept hidden from them and pretended that her side still hurt she thought she could get away with her secret still. Falling into a restful sleep she didn’t give the Wolverine a second thought.